T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Onchao16
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Unread post by Onchao16 »

This low life, selfish, in it for me, piece of shit really just posted HER no kid hungry link again. Always has to be something in it fir her. And she obviously hadn’t read that non of these are proven to kill viruses. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Re: T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

Onchao16 wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:25 am This low life, selfish, in it for me, piece of shit really just posted HER no kid hungry link again. Always has to be something in it fir her. And she obviously hadn’t read that non of these are proven to kill viruses. Image

I'm just wondering why she was even looking for cleaners.... I thought they were all toxic and her oils and thieves took care of germs? T.fraud
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

Gossipgurl wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:42 am
Onchao16 wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:25 am This low life, selfish, in it for me, piece of shit really just posted HER no kid hungry link again. Always has to be something in it fir her. And she obviously hadn’t read that non of these are proven to kill viruses. Image

I'm just wondering why she was even looking for cleaners.... I thought they were all toxic and her oils and thieves took care of germs? T.fraud
she probably wasn't. She just wanted to make a snarky post and try to drive up her YL sales.
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

thisisgold21 wrote:
Salamisammich wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:52 am Kristin, Jojo, Beyoncé, they are so desperate and annoying... I can’t. Whywould you want to be famous? So your kids can turn out like Amanda Bynes? Cullen and Katie are getting it hard with karma and so is Aaryn Williams, I cant wait until it’s the Beastons turn

what happened to them? I don't keep up.
Oh if you want weeks of entertainment go to Cullen and Katie’s channel... they bit off more than they could chew with their house and over spending and are basically in a financial crisis. Currently trying to sell their house, talked to Dave Ramsey on his show, like they have been spilling all their tea. Aaryn and Nick just bought a 700k house that’s a complete shit hole, everything needs redone including gas line, electric, like you name it, she hasn’t posted anything on YouTube but her Instagram stories she’s spilling all her tea and her gossip forum is popping Image there’s way to much to get into, that’s basically in a very small nut shell but if you are bored I recommend their threads lol

BlondeQueen96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlondeQueen96 »

Just thought it was strange that on her IG her comments are in the 100-300 range tops, and that ONE post where she posed with her pots and pans had over 5k..Strange. I also asked when Tanners getting tested do you think we will get an update on that apparntly hes getting tested today...lets see....
Also did she finally remove those extentions? her hair looks shorter again. or am I losing my mind.
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

She is not getting her kids properly allergy tested at a real allergist.

She is getting them faux tested for sensitivities at a Naturopathic office.

She's so ignorant she doesn't understand the difference, and her poor thirsty followers won't either.

(I have no problem with Naturopathic doctors, but believe they should be used to compliment actual real doctor testing and findings)
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

She's so dramatic. They BOTH dont work... their kids arent in "school" ... they have no real responsibilities outside of their home. She acts like coronavirus is seriously effecting her life. Boohoo! Cant go to target!
Buckeyebaby
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Buckeyebaby »

HAHA this bitch did not just say that they’re preventing corona virus by using “essential oil wellness rollers” goodbye

Amy23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Amy23 »

Buckeyebaby wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:43 pm HAHA this bitch did not just say that they’re preventing corona virus by using “essential oil wellness rollers” goodbye ImageImage

See this makes me mad because they would be the ones to spread it. Their so dumb these essential oils are nothing you need actual cleaning products and wash your hands and keep your child's finger out of their nose 🙄
hereforthedrama21
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hereforthedrama21 »

I guess Nurse Tiff doesn’t realize that vodka is not the same as rubbing alcohol and doesn’t contain enough ethyl alcohol to kill the coronavirus.
Onchao16
Informer
Informer

hereforthedrama21 wrote:I guess Nurse Tiff doesn’t realize that vodka is not the same as rubbing alcohol and doesn’t contain enough ethyl alcohol to kill the coronavirus.
This!!

Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

hereforthedrama21 wrote:I guess Nurse Tiff doesn’t realize that vodka is not the same as rubbing alcohol and doesn’t contain enough ethyl alcohol to kill the coronavirus.
Ok thank you for pointing this out because I was like is she serious right now? I mean this bitch was the top of her class Image

Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

So she’s being sent one of those really expensive water filters that Aaryn Williams just either bought or was sent...

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

Of course this is a great opportunity to use HeR link to donate to HER charity. Someone’s gotta pay for the next round of subs they buy.

Haha!! The place where they dump the kids off so they can go and sip Starbuck’s and admire themselves is ClOsEd!! lol!!
It’s nice that she’s decided to have Shrimp “homeschool” the kids while she sits her boney a$s in bed all day. Of course now she’s going to be telling you how to teach your children.
TCorona YoU are a virus.
Onchao16
Informer
Informer

She seriously hasn’t washed downstairs curtains or cleaned the walls since the remodel?!?! Disgusting. All that dust. No wonder her kids are always sick.

And for a Minimalist she sure as heck has a lot of curtains. And bags. Two diaper bags and a laptop bag that you use “in addition to other bags”?!?!

Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Does it bother anyone else that their dining room doesn’t have a window into the back yard (on the back wall) like the kitchen, eating area, and family room do? So odd and not uniform

Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Did she really just say she didn’t know the Ruggable rugs have the Velcro mat?!?! Please, T.Liar, keep lying. Those rugs are all over IG and YouTube.

Deceased
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deceased »

T. titty is officially panicking over corona.

T.titty: we are NOT leaving the house
T.titty: nobody is coming into our house

Also T.titty: We need to be there for people. I am HERE for you. Aka: just keep watching my videos and using my swipe ups and I will pray for you peasants who have to leave your house to make money and feed your family.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

Salamisammich wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:45 pm So she’s being sent one of those really expensive water filters that Aaryn Williams just either bought or was sent...

Are you kidding me!! I just brought up how she needs to use a water filter but I’m more pissed she’ll be promoting something she can’t afford herself but want her subs to buy, using her affiliate link I’m sure! She’s just such a scumbag. At least Aaryn will talk and recommend products she can afford. Tiff the scumbag reaches out to companies for free shit and then tries to talk her views into buying them so she can benefit! It’s seriously so gross.

I said a Brita Tiffani. Get your damn head on straight, asshole.
snarkaholic
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snarkaholic »

I would never actually wish coronavirus on anybody, but seeing as it doesn’t seem to greatly affect kids, getting coronavirus may be the wake up call T.Filthy needs to realize her essential oils don’t do shit.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”