Tayler Tragedy Part 15

Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tayler Tragedy part 15

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

And did they just have cake and a drink? No other food or appetizers?
IAmTheNight
Informer
Informer

Unread post by IAmTheNight »

Lovemehatemexo wrote:Just saw the birthday party pics on tumbler....how is any of it Alice in wonderland theme? Looked lame to me. If it was my kid, I would've put wayyyyy more effort into it. Looks half assed.

Honestly, a cake with Alesana's favorite cartoon character on it with plenty of colorful decorations and balloons without a set theme would have been better than the pathetic half assed attempt at a AIW theme. The cake said eat me and the drinks/straws said Drink me. that was the only reference fro the movie, to me it looked like she needed the food and drink labeled so she and her guests wouldn't get confused ( I.E. Drink the Cake & Eat the Juice, instead of, Eat cake and Drink Juice) lol I know it sounds silly, but thats what I thought of. It was Taylers pitiful and unsuccessful attempt to run with the Big YouTube mom's, more than it was For Alesana.
Thatonegirl555
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Thatonegirl555 »

This is tayler
Hmmm what to update on fb
alesenas cake
a few pics of people i met today from the internet
Hmmm what else
Oh yeah my grandpa passed away at five am
-___-
briannaspeaks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by briannaspeaks »

I think it may be true that he died. I don't want to think she lied about that either but who knows. But I do think she is milking it for sympathy. Like she's only saying it to gain sympathy. In real life she doesn't care too much. And the party was half assed. I'm all for minimal parties but in that case I don't think you should really invite people. All they had to eat was cake and juice... No appetizers or other food... Or goodie bags and junk. I think she only "threw a party" to get free gifts.

"She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)."
IAmTheNight
Informer
Informer

Alesana looks so sad in her birthday pics...
Thatonegirl555
Informer
Informer

I don't wanna think she faked it but none of her family looks upset in the pics and I find it weird so many showed up with a death in the family I hope she wouldn't fake it but you never know with her
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

BBQ parties, she should stick with those. That was what her party remind me of, except it wasn't outside. And there was no grill. BBQ are easy and minimal work, you grill your meat, have salads, have people bring a bowl of food, a cake and thats it. I'm having that for my 18th birthday party but people will be formal casual since its an important occasion.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Thatonegirl555 wrote:I don't wanna think she faked it but none of her family looks upset in the pics and I find it weird so many showed up with a death in the family I hope she wouldn't fake it but you never know with her
I think they were putting on their happy faces for Alesana, no small child should see their family cry. I don't know where her grandfather live, he could be in a different state which could be why her family showed up. But it would be low move to low blow to use his death to gain sympathy because of drama she creates her self.
IAmTheNight
Informer
Informer

What a happy kid...NOT!
Thatonegirl555
Informer
Informer

I don't know I just find it strange not saying I am 100% sure just saying my family would have done stuff differently with a death in the family hes in her day in the life.... I think in a wheelchair? Only sign I saw of the bday pics was a folded up wheelchair... but I don't want any one to think I'm heartless I pray she would never go that far and I am sorry if he did pass.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Thatonegirl555 wrote:I don't know I just find it strange not saying I am 100% sure just saying my family would have done stuff differently with a death in the family hes in her day in the life.... I think in a wheelchair? Only sign I saw of the bday pics was a folded up wheelchair... but I don't want any one to think I'm heartless I pray she would never go that far and I am sorry if he did pass.
I don't think you're heartless. You have made valid points. I'm just not jumping that boat yet, as for Alesana looking sad. I think she may of been bored or fed up. I have photos of me being grumpy at my second party and my mum said I was grumpy by the end. I heard that children can pick up on other emotions, if Tayler's grandfather died and everyone was upset but putting on happy faces, I'm sure Alesana would be able to pick up on that.
IAmTheNight
Informer
Informer

Yue195 wrote:
Thatonegirl555 wrote:I don't know I just find it strange not saying I am 100% sure just saying my family would have done stuff differently with a death in the family hes in her day in the life.... I think in a wheelchair? Only sign I saw of the bday pics was a folded up wheelchair... but I don't want any one to think I'm heartless I pray she would never go that far and I am sorry if he did pass.
I don't think you're heartless. You have made valid points. I'm just not jumping that boat yet, as for Alesana looking sad. I think she may of been bored or fed up. I have photos of me being grumpy at my second party and my mum said I was grumpy by the end. I heard that children can pick up on other emotions, if Tayler's grandfather died and everyone was upset but putting on happy faces, I'm sure Alesana would be able to pick up on that.
Yeah, but in every pic you see of her she looks like she's not having fun at all. I'd understand if it was couple of grumpy pic's, but she's not cracking a smile in one of those pictures. It's sad.
hjl226

Unread post by hjl226 »

Hmm little did i know we are all envious of her. Lmao yes i am sooooo envious that i havent brought lives into this world who im not mentally capable of taking care of, im sooo envious that i cant lie and get all this sympathy from random little 12 year olds
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

That had to honestly be the most depressing birthday party ever. And what kind of theme is Bugs? :?

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Why would I be envious of having five pregnancies by 19? And no education since 14? NO ONE WOULD BE ENVIOUS.

She is so damn defensive. That person was giving her some nice advice and she spits the dummy.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

She just posted on tumblr how Jakoby is going to have a *drum roll*.......a bug theme birthday party. And that his cake will be baked at an ACTUAL bakery, not Wal-Mart. We'll see...
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

There is nothing to be envious of. She's a lying piece of shit white trash from Ohio who can't even do something as simple as throwing a birthday party for a two year old. Harsh but true. Oh and your posting my IP address on your tumblr doesn't hurt my feelings Tayler. It just shows the truth. :o

I love how you think by giving out other peoples information like placebo's name or my IP Address makes you feel all big and bad. It just shows what a sad excuse of a human being you are. :D

If you don't want to help yourself who cares. It's your children I feel sorry for. Their lives will most likely be brought down by the fact of what fucked up sad excuses for parents they have.

Also I know nothing lasts long on your twitter. I give it 48 hours for these q&a's. Tops.

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

I will not believe she will actually delete her fanpage. She's just throwing herself yet another pity party to get attention.
hjl226

Unread post by hjl226 »

How is she gonna say she isnt counting the last "miscarriage" she showed videos of the pregcnancy test! She was obviously pregnant then. I dont understand how she believes just by deleting the evidence we all magically forget seeing it
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

She wore jeans and a sweatshirt to her daughters birthday party? She couldn't put on a nice top, do her makeup, or do something nice with her hair? She looks like she's going to Walmart.

Oh and I bet money Alasana won't be potty trained, and Jacoby will be soooo behind on everything. With this baby coming in 9 months, she already seems lazy and sick and busy when the baby is only 6 weeks old. What's she going to do when she actually has the baby, and another baby and a toddler running around. She better get to potty train Alasana ASAP.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”