JessChrisAndTheirBlendedFamilyOf4Months Part 33

drunkunicorn
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JessChrisAndTheirBlendedFamilyOf4Months Part 33

Unread post by drunkunicorn »

I really don't want to start anothee Lilia hair war, but that child needs a haircut, the ends are so dead. I wish Jess would even trim it a little bit
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kiki
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiki »

drunkunicorn wrote:I really don't want to start anothee Lilia hair war, but that child needs a haircut, the ends are so dead. I wish Jess would even trim it a little bit
Ugh right?? It looks awful to me. And it must be so heavy! She would look so cute with a bob or even just a slightly shorter cut. But if nothing else, TRIM that shit, Jessica. But she's so obsessed with Lilia being 'beautiful' and I'm sure she's instilled in lilia that point hair is beautiful and that her hair, along with her looks, is the only important thing

Sent from my AT10-A using Tapatalk
Alr2210
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Alr2210 »

kiki wrote:
drunkunicorn wrote:I really don't want to start anothee Lilia hair war, but that child needs a haircut, the ends are so dead. I wish Jess would even trim it a little bit
Ugh right?? It looks awful to me. And it must be so heavy! She would look so cute with a bob or even just a slightly shorter cut. But if nothing else, TRIM that shit, Jessica. But she's so obsessed with Lilia being 'beautiful' and I'm sure she's instilled in lilia that point hair is beautiful and that her hair, along with her looks, is the only important thing

Sent from my AT10-A using Tapatalk
All I can imagine is Lilia asking for a haircut, my boys do, and Jessica saying NO! You have long hair and people are envious of that so you can't cut it. You want people to be jealous of how beautiful you are.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Lilias hair is extremely dead at the ends..
And I find it really weird to use the hashtag "natural beauty" on a picture of a 4/5 year old.. Strange.

One of her minions commented and said "she is not as beautiful as you are jessica."

Do people think that's a compliment? I would be offended if someone said that about my child.
Alr2210
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Alr2210 »

Chris has his WCW picture up and it's them FaceTiming. Do they ever get sick of each other?! It seems like they are either together or talking all the time. I know I get tired of my husband do sometimes and I'm stuck with him lol
jrgold19

Unread post by jrgold19 »

I live at home and whenever I ask my parents for something moving to a different place or things to be done a different way they tell me "you can do it when you get your own place" lol. jessicas parents dont have any self respect for themselves because they just get walked all over
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

Hey, is it the anniversary of when Drake left yet? If so, Happy Drake leaving day everyone haha
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
jrgold19

Omg 1 year since drake left! Landen is nearly a year old, where has the time gone!
jrgold19

We're waiting for your 5th child jess come on!! umm sorry...mimis 5th child.
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

Well if she carries on her pattern.. Landen has to be 14 months.. So pregnant in early Mayish? So a baby due in Feb again? :p
Edit: or 13 months so preg april, due Jan?
Last edited by emloha_91 on Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Alr2210 wrote:Chris has his WCW picture up and it's them FaceTiming. Do they ever get sick of each other?! It seems like they are either together or talking all the time. I know I get tired of my husband do sometimes and I'm stuck with him lol
Honeymoon phase! I've been with my girlfriend for barely a month and as much as we miss being apart, she knows we need time apart. They're on the path to crash and burn.
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

emloha_91 wrote:Well if she carries on her pattern.. Landen has to be 14 months.. So pregnant in early Mayish? So a baby due in Feb again? :p
Edit: or 13 months so preg april, due Jan?
That gives her her 2016 baby! (2010, 2012, 2014....2016!)
Momi0507
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Momi0507 »

I think it would be awesome if Lilia came back from a weekend at her dad's house with a haircut. Now that's a YT video I would like to see ;)
N0tR3a11yH3r3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by N0tR3a11yH3r3 »

Haha love the title!

Valetine's Day is coming up. I expect trapbaby number 5 in November.
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

I said this before, but i think it is rude now that Chris is "advertising" for money (yes i know for a good cause) but has not introduced himself. Let's be honest here. He expects the donations to come from Jessica's followers. He should at least let people know who he is!! Nobody knows this guy! I just think it would be polite to let people know who he is instead of "Hey my dad is sick with cancer, i set up a go fund me for him. Please donate money, but i am too camera shy to talk to you guys". IF the reason there has not been a video is because he is camera shy, (don't know that i buy that but whatever) he needs to be an adult and get over it before asking strangers for help to support his extended family.
Also i imagine he would get more donations.
Also, how does the go fund me work? Do they receive cash? I would want to really know someone before donating. People could use the money for other than what is was intended for and rationalize it. NOT SAYING CHRIS OR HIS FAMILY WOULD DO THIS. But someone could say "well i can't work full time hours, but i want to see my grand kids. I will use the money for that. It was after all given to me to ease my financial burdens".
I don't know... i don't trust Jessica. She is conniving. Makes me distrust anyone else in her circles.
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

Where did the idea come from that youtubers get money for comments? That sounds like rubbish to me. Where would the money come from for that? Advertisers don't get anything out of it
g0ldengirl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by g0ldengirl »

What do you guys think of the caption?

And are the twins always gonna be wearing matching characters? Mike and Sully from Monsters Inc. Woody and Buzz. Sebastian and Flounder.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jrgold19

#mommywillteachyou. Please dont jess...

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
Sleuth2014
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sleuth2014 »

I feel like now Chris will conveniently get over being camera shy and be in a video (maybe a bf tag) and the video will include a link to the gofundme.
N0tR3a11yH3r3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by N0tR3a11yH3r3 »

jrgold19 wrote:#mommywillteachyou. Please dont jess...

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
Lol. Was just going to comment about that hashtag. Please don't Jessica. I have a feeling that the train wreck that is Jessicas life will end in the start of the apocalypse.

Return to “JesssFam”