Natalie and Drake: Making the Same Mistake Part 2

Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Natalie and Drake: Making the Same Mistake Part 2

Unread post by Yue195 »

I don't know why Nataliee chose it works, for starters she's already a fit girl so she's he wrong candidate to sell them, secondly everyone is doing it and most people already know it's crock. If she had a crafting hobby she could probably do better selling jewellery or bows on etsy. A chick I follow started making her own occult themed jewellery almost a year ago and has been making good money since that the store manages to pay to pay her rent altogether.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
LaurenXo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LaurenXo »

She should have sold beach body. Those are workout programs/shakes etc seems more up her alley.

Marissaisamommy on YouTube recently made a video talking about how she invests in product to resell and makes her living online that way. (Not working with a MLM company)
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

I follow this mom on IG who's very into working out and she works for this company that sells protein power, shakes, and those burning pills etc. Natalie has an amazing fit body I think that would suit her better than ItWorks. The whole sticking her belly out when everyone knows she has a pretty flat stomach just doesn't work for her. I think Natalie would make an awesome personal trainer too.
thepinkumbrella
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by thepinkumbrella »

Seeing people post about MLM makes me feel a little sad inside. I see it everywhere...at work on every bulletin board, on people's cars, social media. My sister took a crack at selling the essential oils. She really, really believes in them and put so much effort into it. After three months, she got her first check and it was like $24. Thankfully she does have a job but she was devoting almost every second of spare time to it for that long and THAT'S the profit? I wish someone could explain this to Natalie realistically and actually get through to her. I generally don't mind Natalie and seeing her set herself up for this huge disappointment is just depressing.
Fear is the mind killer.
Lisey26
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lisey26 »

So apparently I missed something: are Nat and Drake back together? And how do we know?
Lisey26
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lisey26 »

Kryptonite wrote:
Lisey26 wrote:So apparently I missed something: are Nat and Drake back together? And how do we know?
We don't know for sure but there was a photo uploaded back in July by Drake (or Nat? I'm 98% sure it was Drake) of Natalie, Drake and Airabella that had 'family photo' in the caption. :)

Also, Natalie addressed it in this video:
pinkplease
Talker
Talker

Unread post by pinkplease »

Lisey26 wrote:So apparently I missed something: are Nat and Drake back together? And how do we know?
there are four reasons.

1. On the 4th of July, Drake uploaded a picture to his IG of him, Natalie and Airabella laying in bed together.

2. a few days or a week or so later, Drake commented on one of her IG pics and said "my beautiful girls" referring to her and Bella.

3. (this one makes it the most obvious) a few weeks ago, Drake changed his public Facebook profile picture to one of him and Natalie.

4. Under that picture he replied referring to Natalie as "my lady"

Based on those facts people are deciding for themselves if that means they are back together.
pinkplease
Talker
Talker

Unread post by pinkplease »

In her new she just put up it looks like Airabella's eyes have turned brown.
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

pinkplease wrote:In her new she just put up it looks like Airabella's eyes have turned brown.
Yeah she said in the latest Bella update that her eyes have turned brown. I wonder how Natalie feels about that. Her niece is blonde haired and blue eyed like Natalie and Nicole and then Bella looks like Drake! I guess since they are likely back together now she probably doesn't care.
Gandalf
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Gandalf »

It kind of gets me sick how you people keep commenting about how these girls are sad that they don't have blue-eyed children. Blue are dull, and very harsh-looking. They also have a little bashing history to them and I honestly think grey eyes and dark brown eyes are the breathtaking colours. This is actually why I think kyson is super adorable.
jesswhytho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jesswhytho »

Didn't Nat post on a fb group about her mom commenting on Bella's colouring?
Random but I was born into a family of blonde haired, blue eyed Germans while I'm Native, it kinda sucked growing up and not looking like any of my family tbh. I hope Nat's mom doesn't put Bella through any shit for it.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mikejones »

I don't think Natalie cares that much, unlike Jessica.
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

Gandalf wrote:It kind of gets me sick how you people keep commenting about how these girls are sad that they don't have blue-eyed children. Blue are dull, and very harsh-looking. They also have a little bashing history to them and I honestly think grey eyes and dark brown eyes are the breathtaking colours. This is actually why I think kyson is super adorable.
What do you mean by bashing history?

It makes me sick when people talk about a baby's eye colour being better than another's full stop. I don't get the obsession with eye colour.
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

She brought up her eye color quite often. Which is why I mention that. In our home we have blue, brown, and hazel and I think they are all gorgeous. Just because we bring it up doesn't mean we think the way these people do. She has talked about it in videos/photos therefore I talk about her talking about it.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

jesswhytho wrote:Didn't Nat post on a fb group about her mom commenting on Bella's colouring?

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
Natalie also mentioned how her mom calls Bella, "papoose" because "she looks like a little Indian baby"
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

I think she mentioned the blue eyes so much because bella is darker skinned with dark hair so it was surprising to her that she had the blue eyes. I doubt she feels much differently now that they darkened. It's not like she will forever hate her now because she isn't a blue eyed princess anymore.
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Bella doesn't look Indian. Her mom sounds like a dumb ass.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

mikejones wrote:Bella doesn't look Indian. Her mom sounds like a dumb ass.
Sounds like her mum is either ignorant, internally racist or just both. She wanted a photo with Bella but wanted a hat to cover her dark hair. What kind of grandma does that?
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yue195 wrote:
mikejones wrote:Bella doesn't look Indian. Her mom sounds like a dumb ass.
Sounds like her mum is either ignorant, internally racist or just both. She wanted a photo with Bella but wanted a hat to cover her dark hair. What kind of grandma does that?
She does sound very ignorant and rude to say things like that about her own grandchild. There's this lady at my church who's daughter has two children: one is very light skinned with blue eyes, and the second is a bit tanner with brown eyes. The grandmother favors the first born and never stfu to people about how handsome he is because of his blue eyes, meanwhile she refers to her second grandchild as "my dark skinned one" but in Spanish. Her daughter hates it when she calls him that. I can't stand people who won't shut up about babies eyes color or start getting dissapointed when their eye color starts chasing.
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Sounds like my grandpa. My grandpa didn't talk to my mom in over a decade because she had biracial kids. (He's cool with it now).

Like who cares? Bella is a brown haired, brown eyes healthy baby girl and that's all that matters.

Return to “JesssFam”