T.Lazy: Sick In Bed Or Sick In Her Fake Haired Head? | Part 12

Deceased
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Lazy: Sick In Bed Or Sick In Her Fake Haired Head? | Part 12

Unread post by Deceased »

Trashi is such a cunt in his vlogs. Sour face sour puss. I feel bad for shrimp. Her saggy cheek skin folds over on itself and she works her angles to show off her bony clavicles and chest. What a m i s e r a b l e wench she is. She’s bitching about wanting a cheese pizza but she’s on this fruit only thing. It’s self imposed. Nobody said she had to do that.
Also I love when Chris pointed out that she got a butter dish and they are dairy free. Non dairy butter is soft right from the fridge so there you go miss minimalist. Either you are a liar about the dairy or you purchased a useless piece of trash for your counter. Butter dishes without handles are stupid anyway.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

sunshine616 wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:18 pm I scrolled through BFV...

1. Ella is going to be a brat someday
2. They have no control over their kids
3. Why was Chris filming Tiff and the dogs butt...awkward
4. Tiffani...I know you read here...you look awful...eat normal food...this has got to stop...you used to be so healthy and full of life...you really need to get help. Remember Karen Carpenter...you are doing your body so much damage. I am really actually worried for you!
They let the kids have the candy then don’t understand why they’re so out of control. The sounds coming from El Sloth’s room were pretty bad. And of course they want more.
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

I don't feel bad for her .. she loves this. She loves being this skinny. We all can agree she looks like a skeleton but I bet you her and shrimp think she looks "hot".
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by IcedCoffee »

AryaStark wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:10 pm
sunshine616 wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:18 pm I scrolled through BFV...

1. Ella is going to be a brat someday
2. They have no control over their kids
3. Why was Chris filming Tiff and the dogs butt...awkward
4. Tiffani...I know you read here...you look awful...eat normal food...this has got to stop...you used to be so healthy and full of life...you really need to get help. Remember Karen Carpenter...you are doing your body so much damage. I am really actually worried for you!
They let the kids have the candy then don’t understand why they’re so out of control. The sounds coming from El Sloth’s room were pretty bad. And of course they want more.
They never show gratitude but wonder why their kids aren't more grateful.

She spends no time with them, then wonders why they can't say mom or why they ask for a new mom.

They do what's easiest for them, like untrained dogs, lots of take out food, then wonder why things are so hard. It's because the easiest route doesn't always have the best outcome, and ends up being harder in the long run. They want instant gratification.

The Beastons don't understand the core logic of their own actions having consequences. It's no wonder they don't see what candy does.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Gossipgurl wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:39 pm I don't feel bad for her .. she loves this. She loves being this skinny. We all can agree she looks like a skeleton but I bet you her and shrimp think she looks "hot".
She has been gloating about it. Our bodies need food for nourishment. A true nurse would know that. She wants to have the body of a 7th grader, how Chris wants to have sex with that is beyond me. They both need a psychiatrist.
naber_6
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by naber_6 »

BlondeQueen96 wrote:Feel like my question got ignored so I will ask again.

Is Tanner potty trained??
Chris bashed Tnner for not telling them when he poops but graced Ella cause she does tell them..I also said maybe if they would pay more attention to Tanner they wouldnt have that issue. SMH
They were training him but then interfered by something (i cant remember it must be when they met with bri's) at first i thought maybe they put on diaper when he sleeps but then i realized that he was wearing them during the day.

I am sure it wont be easy to potty train tanner since he is the neglected one and he will enjoy the attention during the process and take his time.

SM-N920C cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

naber_6 wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:54 pm
BlondeQueen96 wrote:Feel like my question got ignored so I will ask again.

Is Tanner potty trained??
Chris bashed Tnner for not telling them when he poops but graced Ella cause she does tell them..I also said maybe if they would pay more attention to Tanner they wouldnt have that issue. SMH
They were training him but then interfered by something (i cant remember it must be when they met with bri's) at first i thought maybe they put on diaper when he sleeps but then i realized that he was wearing them during the day.

I am sure it wont be easy to potty train tanner since he is the neglected one and he will enjoy the attention during the process and take his time.

SM-N920C cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
I saw on stories they were all dancing and he was totally ignored. They are just going to wait til he trains himself I think. Pathetic excuse for parents
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

I agree that precious Ella is going to grow up to be a spoiled brat. She's already acting bratty and rules the roost and gets all the attention. Have fun with that BeastFucks.

Poor Tanner. He asked his mom to dance and she says after fiming daddy dancing with precious Golden Child and then in the next video she's dancing with Carter and blows him off to dance with Golden Child while no one dances with Tanner.

Truly shitty parents you are and you should be ashamed of yourselves playing favorites with your kids like that you selfish pieces of shit. I hope Tanner grows up to not give a shit about your asses.
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

I thought maybe Shrimp was the slightly smarter one but he isn't. He fuels her eating disorder and kisses her ass and blows sunshine up it all day. I mean grow a pair of freaking balls you little tiny bitch of a man and get your wife to open her eyes and get help. You have kids you neglect and a starving skeleton of a wife. No, she's not hottie boomlatty or whatever the fuck you call her, she's sick in the head and needs help.

I think because he's tiny he wants her to be smaller than him and the only thing she can control in her life is her eating disorder. Its certainly not having her shit together or raising her kids well. Its starving herself.
sunshine616
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sunshine616 »

RealityBites wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:47 pm I thought maybe Shrimp was the slightly smarter one but he isn't. He fuels her eating disorder and kisses her ass and blows sunshine up it all day. I mean grow a pair of freaking balls you little tiny bitch of a man and get your wife to open her eyes and get help. You have kids you neglect and a starving skeleton of a wife. No, she's not hottie boomlatty or whatever the fuck you call her, she's sick in the head and needs help.

I think because he's tiny he wants her to be smaller than him and the only thing she can control in her life is her eating disorder. Its certainly not having her shit together or raising her kids well. Its starving herself.
I agree this family is so sick in the head...

Where is her family...oh wait they are just as messed up. Krystal looks awful too.

Tiffani's feet and ankles you can see every bone in them...she is literally killing herself yet they want to TTC next month...how does she still get her monthly???? Or maybe this is her own sick doing to actually have difficulty TTC for views and attention. Maybe this ED is all for attention.

I have personally decided not to watch anymore of their content not even hate watch until I see an IG story or live footage of her eating a real meal. I feel like even watching her videos is enabling her lifestyle and I feel it is fueling her sick lifestyle.

Also news flash Tiffani the medical medium looks like he's 50 and you look like your mom's twin!
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by luxe0780 »

i’m at the point where i can barely be bothered watching either. it’s the same crap every single time. i’m getting nothing out of it except feeling like a voyeur to someone’s illness, which feels wrong. i feel that by watching, i’m somehow condoning the way they treat their kids. like i’m perving on them mistreating and exploiting their kids. it feels wrong.

who knows what she’s doing tbh. i don’t think she’s faking an ED, she’s lazy and it would take a lot of effort to stop
eating. i honestly believe she was abused as a child and has
never healed from the trauma. EDs are common amongst survivors of childhood sexual abuse. the whole little girl act, always dressing in pink, etc. it’s like she’s trying to fix the abused little girl inside. she needs help, because she’s a terrible mom to those kids in her current damaged state. her and chris are classic codependent, he’s a massive enabler to her.
sunshine616
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sunshine616 »

luxe0780 wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:23 am i’m at the point where i can barely be bothered watching either. it’s the same crap every single time. i’m getting nothing out of it except feeling like a voyeur to someone’s illness, which feels wrong. i feel that by watching, i’m somehow condoning the way they treat their kids. like i’m perving on them mistreating and exploiting their kids. it feels wrong.

who knows what she’s doing tbh. i don’t think she’s faking an ED, she’s lazy and it would take a lot of effort to stop
eating. i honestly believe she was abused as a child and has
never healed from the trauma. EDs are common amongst survivors of childhood sexual abuse. the whole little girl act, always dressing in pink, etc. it’s like she’s trying to fix the abused little girl inside. she needs help, because she’s a terrible mom to those kids in her current damaged state. her and chris are classic codependent, he’s a massive enabler to her.
you are spot on
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

another theory: chris is cheating again and she’s slowly killing herself to trap him into staying. he can’t walk out on a sick wife can he?

whatever the reason behind it, she’s doing this to give herself some control. over what? i don’t know. it’s either from childhood trauma (abuse) or chris is acting up again and she’s using this to guilt him into stopping the affair or stopping him from leaving.

i do feel like things are coming to a head; even her stupidest followers will see what she’s doing to herself and realize she’s not goals, she’s very sick.

i’ve actually moved to a space where i feel
sorry for her. it feels wrong to snark on her even, like she’s clearly unwell and it feels like i’m kicking someone while they’re down.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

When she was fake posing for that photo a couple of days ago, I kind of wondered if the kids would snap her in half.

I actually think it's dangerous for her to drive, she could have a seizure or faint from the lack of food. Is she still drinking alcohol? I got the impression she was.

Also the DILF thing is just disgusting. Do people say that about the father of their children? Show some class, seriously. The more they post about their sex life the more I'm convinced they don't have one. Also this isn't something she is saying in a bar, she is putting that on Instagram where 13 year olds can read it is her sister and mom and whoever else she knows.

Who thinks she is actually going to conceive next month? I think she won't. She will either be unable to conceive or won't actually try. After all she is bragging about being thin, she will get more sympathy from people who struggled or are struggling to have a baby and try and stay relevant that way. It's not like we are going to see whether they use birth control or not.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Gossipgurl wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:39 pm I don't feel bad for her .. she loves this. She loves being this skinny. We all can agree she looks like a skeleton but I bet you her and shrimp think she looks "hot".
The illness makes her feel she has control over Chris perhaps under the delusion if she looks “perfect” he will love her and only her.(ie if he cheated)
Like we have said, her behavior changed drastically after he mysteriously wasn’t at that job anymore. Keeping why a secret makes me believe whatever happened the result was a firing. Funny, they sure like to address everything we talk about here BuT the alleged cheating.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

luxe0780 wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:33 am another theory: chris is cheating again and she’s slowly killing herself to trap him into staying. he can’t walk out on a sick wife can he?

whatever the reason behind it, she’s doing this to give herself some control. over what? i don’t know. it’s either from childhood trauma (abuse) or chris is acting up again and she’s using this to guilt him into stopping the affair or stopping him from leaving.

i do feel like things are coming to a head; even her stupidest followers will see what she’s doing to herself and realize she’s not goals, she’s very sick.

sorry for her. it feels wrong to snark on her even, like she’s clearly unwell and it feels like i’m kicking someone while they’re down.
If he was cheating she probably wouldn't trust him taking Ella to target or going out on errands. I know people think nothing sex related would happen with a kid around but it's not true. If he was cheating she would insist on being by his side 24/7
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

AryaStark wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:42 am
The illness makes her feel she has control over Chris perhaps under the delusion if she looks “perfect” he will love her and only her.(ie if he cheated)
Like we have said, her behavior changed drastically after he mysteriously wasn’t at that job anymore. Keeping why a secret makes me believe whatever happened the result was a firing. Funny, they sure like to address everything we talk about here BuT the alleged cheating.
You have been watching for a long time, right? If you stop to think has she just changed from one thing to another? For example some people quit drinking but then take up drugs and then quit drugs and take up risky behavior like driving recklessly. It's like they swap vices. Do you think it's been like that with Tiffani? Personally I wonder if she has been damaged for a long time, I still think this eating thing was triggered in childhood. And maybe YouTube, whatever stress or pressure or not having real job security is adding to her issues.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

luxe0780 wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:33 am another theory: chris is cheating again and she’s slowly killing herself to trap him into staying. he can’t walk out on a sick wife can he?

Meant to say about the snark thing. I don't know if I could get to a place where I feel it's wrong. She is still the same woman who uses people, abuses her kids, blocks people genuinely trying to help (has she ever thought of THEIR feelings? That might really upset someone that is trying to help. Not everyone is resilient) She ignores her kids, likes her phone more than them and refuses to soothe their pain with an actual medicine prescribed by a real doctor. Plus now she seems to be anti vax so that tells me she is risking other people's health too, plus vlogging and driving she could kill someone.

If you mean specifically about the ED, I do think it's awful and what frustrates me is the way she is promoting skinny over healthy.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

IcedCoffee wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:42 am When she was fake posing for that photo a couple of days ago, I kind of wondered if the kids would snap her in half.

I actually think it's dangerous for her to drive, she could have a seizure or faint from the lack of food. Is she still drinking alcohol? I got the impression she was.

Also the DILF thing is just disgusting. Do people say that about the father of their children? Show some class, seriously. The more they post about their sex life the more I'm convinced they don't have one. Also this isn't something she is saying in a bar, she is putting that on Instagram where 13 year olds can read it is her sister and mom and whoever else she knows.

Who thinks she is actually going to conceive next month? I think she won't. She will either be unable to conceive or won't actually try. After all she is bragging about being thin, she will get more sympathy from people who struggled or are struggling to have a baby and try and stay relevant that way. It's not like we are going to see whether they use birth control or not.
I think she almost got caught with the booze bottle in that vlog. He came in the room and she joked it was her new tripod? THEN you see a shot where he snap grabs the bottle knocking her phone over with one hand claiming he wanted a drink but I didn’t buy it. Looked like the actions of someone that was annoyed. I thought hmm I wonder if she was sneakily day drinking while he was out with Carter.
Her being underweight I think she may have trouble having a baby.
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

agree the dilf thing is vile. i agree, the more she “raves” about their sex life, the more convinced i become of the lack thereof. she looks like she would snap in half if he really got going.

i don’t think she will conceive. either they’re not trying or if they are, i can’t see how her body could even be fertile the way she is. would she even be having periods?? if she is, i can’t see how she would sustain a pregnancy eating so
little.

it’s funny how she claims to address everything, except the stuff people really want to know about.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”