LyingFamilyOf3 part 6

AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LyingFamilyOf3 part 6

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Did she not say on her crazy crying rant video she was so upset about the cheating & break up she was not parenting to the best or her ability? That right there says enough. You admitted you were more concerned about your relationship then you were with your daughters well-being at one point. What kind of mother is more concerned about a cheating lying piece of shit then an innocent little girl who can't care for herself. Lying pieces of shit like you!
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
thelittlefamilyof3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by thelittlefamilyof3 »

Yes, continue to make your accusations based on information that was only relevant for a short period of time over a year ago. People and situations never change over time! How dare anyone grieve when they go through a difficult experience! Ell oh ell.
http://fattypcosnomore.blogspot.com/
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

Who said you couldn't grieve?

I think the problem is that you're acting as if it never happened. Um. Well, it did.
That's why people are pissed.
You haven't owned up to it.

Unread post by Guest »

thelittlefamilyof3 wrote:Yes, continue to make your accusations based on information that was only relevant for a short period of time over a year ago. People and situations never change over time! How dare anyone grieve when they go through a difficult experience! Ell oh ell.
As my dad always said, "When the past remains in the past, I'll quit bringing it up."

You have held true to your lie all this time. Your stories are only a click away.

I really cannot grasp why you keep coming back here. You gain nothing from coming to a place where you keep up your lies.

You're such a martyr.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

thelittlefamilyof3 wrote:Yes, continue to make your accusations based on information that was only relevant for a short period of time over a year ago. People and situations never change over time! How dare anyone grieve when they go through a difficult experience! Ell oh ell.
I know if my husband/partner cheated on me I would be more than grieving for my self I would also be grieving for my children. All the sudden daddy ups & leaves the house. Did you ever stop to think she needed you more at that time than any other time in her short life. She was probably confused & sad but all you could think about was yourself. Being a parent means putting yourself second to the needs of the child. It's all about sacrifice. Just because a parent is experiencing hard times doesn't mean children become less of a priority. It was never only you he left. I just found that statement so heartless.
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

"I care about nothing. Everything seems absolutely pointless. Sleeping is pointless, waking up is pointless, watching my daughter play and laugh and grow is pointless. And I hate it. I should be shot for feeling this way. A mother is supposed to put her child's needs before her own. And I can't. I just can't. This pain is all consuming."

http://fattypcosnomore.blogspot.ca/sear ... -results=5

You've had a year to delete this. I can only assume you actually enjoy negative attention. It's just another way to feed your narcissism. :roll:
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
thelittlefamilyof3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I'm not going to delete something because I was in distress. I am a FIRM believer that if you don't take care of yourself, you can't take care of others. At that time, I needed to get myself to a better place before I could worry about my daughter. My daughter was safe happy and healthy. I didn't NEED to worry about her because there was a level of normalcy kept for her sake. I didn't let her see me break down 99% of the time. She didn't know anything was different. She was the same happy child she always had been. Taking care of myself doesn't make me a bad mom. That means I was going through something that distressed me quite a bit, and I needed to get better so I could be the mom she deserves. And that's what I did.
surferbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by surferbunny »

gypsophila wrote:"I care about nothing. Everything seems absolutely pointless. Sleeping is pointless, waking up is pointless, watching my daughter play and laugh and grow is pointless. And I hate it. I should be shot for feeling this way. A mother is supposed to put her child's needs before her own. And I can't. I just can't. This pain is all consuming."

http://fattypcosnomore.blogspot.ca/sear ... -results=5

You've had a year to delete this. I can only assume you actually enjoy negative attention. It's just another way to feed your narcissism. :roll:
This seems like depression imo, it does happen and it's unfortunate ...I suffered from ppd recently and had the same feelings tho I would not put it out there in such a way but that's me, I hope a mom would jump and get help immediately with those type of feelings, not doing so is wrong...I don't know if she got appropriate help or not

But having those feelings at times really is common, especially if someone is depressed
baby # 2 due early 2015 ..fingers crossed for PINK!!
thelittlefamilyof3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Thank you for recognizing that spiraling into depression does not make you a bad parent, surferbunny! I only hope those who are criticizing never have to experience it for yourselves, or be judged because of it. I was able to get the help, thank goodness.
aalinebahb_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by aalinebahb_ »

I understand having low points and needing help. I get you have to do self care. I just think the wording was callous and don't understand why you needed to blog it at all.
thelittlefamilyof3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

At the time, when I was severely depressed and felt like I couldn't trust anyone, it was an outlet for me to get my words and thoughts out. I wasn't particularly consumed with HOW I would word things. Surely, you can understand that?
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

For the new people, the thing is, it's impossible to keep track of Ashley's lies. She said 3 weeks later she was completely healed, had seen a doctor and either was already off meds or never took them. If I'm remembering her rendition on that. It's hard to keep track or even care when someone lies and fools you and plays on your sense of sympathy over and over and over again. She makes a mockery of people who have actually suffered from depression. She was more pissed that he embarrassed her and jilted her at the very last moment.

I have suffered a veritable shit ton of loss in my lifetime, Ashley. I'm decades older than you. No, I don't believe you gave a shit about your daughter at that time. You only wanted to keep your claws in your cheating alcoholic fiance. Because lord knows, you wouldn't have found another guy to take you on. Josh was your number one priority. It wasn't your daughter. You make a play of having real emotions, but sometimes I think you're withered on the inside. You're lightning fast replying on here. Aren't you busy with your job, husband and daughter?
thelittlefamilyof3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

It's 10:30 at night. Everyone is in bed, and I am getting ready to head there myself.

I was just telling someone else....So many of you just want to see negative, drama, and lies in EVERYTHING. You're not my doctor or therapist. You can't sit there and tell me what I did/did not go through or that I did/did not have depression. You'll believe exactly what you want to believe and nothing else. As someone else said earlier "even if proof was posted, I still wouldn't believe it" So there ya go. All the proof in the world could be staring you in the face, and you would CHOOSE to still believe otherwise.

You thinking I was a bad mom doesn't affect me. Sure, it hurts when someone thinks that. But my husband and my daughter know otherwise, and they are who matters in this.
surferbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by surferbunny »

I remember Ashley and all this going down.. I did not expect for the thread to still be going all this time later lol not going to lie, I also do not know all the details I have a almost one yr old who keeps me busy! but I can not imagine a mother just not caring for her kids just because a man left her.

But then again Idk.. was just expressing what it seemed like from a fellow mother
baby # 2 due early 2015 ..fingers crossed for PINK!!
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Surfer, there wouldn't even be 6 parts to this thread if Ashley didn't continue to lie and get caught in her lies. I checked back, and it all would have ended a year ago if she just hadn't started the whole fake pregnancy thing. So for a full year she has kept this thread going, instead of actually taking the consequences for her actions and staying away or proving herself once and for all. Whatever. It's the only attention she gets in life, obviously.
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

thelittlefamilyof3 wrote: I didn't NEED to worry about her because there was a level of normalcy kept for her sake. I didn't let her see me break down 99% of the time. She didn't know anything was different. She was the same happy child she always had been.
She didn't notice when Daddy moved out and didn't come home anymore? She didn't notice that to spend time with him, she had to go and stay somewhere else (I think you said it was a 2 hour drive away)?

That was all just fine and normal?

Wow.
aalinebahb_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by aalinebahb_ »

A normal person wouldn't provide proof because they wouldn't give a fuck about what anyone on the internet believed. They also wouldn't engage the doubters and likely wouldn't return to this thread after defending themselves a few times and just getting shit on.
You however come back over and over and over to defend and perpetuate the same stories. You keep your thread alive by constantly engaging with people calling bullshit. You are the kind of person who would shove proof in all our faces so you could "win" if you had ANYTHING that would give you credibility. There is no proof Ashley. Stop pretending you just aren't posting it because a few people still wouldn't believe you.
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

thegooseiscooked wrote:Bahahahahahahahahahahaha slowly putting her life back together? Wasn't this posted like a week after they broke up?
I remember it being a day or two after...if not the first night. She wanted to "see what was out there".
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

thelittlefamilyof3 wrote:
I was just telling someone else....So many of you just want to see negative, drama, and lies in EVERYTHING. You're not my doctor or therapist. You can't sit there and tell me what I did/did not go through or that I did/did not have depression. You'll believe exactly what you want to believe and nothing else. As someone else said earlier "even if proof was posted, I still wouldn't believe it" So there ya go. All the proof in the world could be staring you in the face, and you would CHOOSE to still believe otherwise.

You thinking I was a bad mom doesn't affect me. Sure, it hurts when someone thinks that. But my husband and my daughter know otherwise, and they are who matters in this.
One person said that Ashley. One person.

Like a previous poster said, some other people may not post it because they don't give a shit. But I also don't see them sticking around. After I pretty much made an ass out of myself last year, I tried to stay away from this site. I was semi-gossiping about the moms but I only came back because I got a message from Kandace about you and Josh splitting...it's not that hard to stay away when people don't like you. But of course you like the attention, negative or positive.

Unread post by Guest »

Ashley, we can believe things didn't happen because some of us know it's physically impossible to do the things you say you have done or got done. You can't get a DNA testing on sex within hours. You'd be the talk of the medical world if you had a ectopic at 14 weeks and your fallopian tube didn't rupture.

Return to “TheLittleFamilyOf3”