TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

featherly
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

Unread post by featherly »

Anna honestly sounds like a 10 year old when she talks. She has the vocabulary and though processes of a child.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

Queen Bee wrote:
sand and water wrote:
Queen Bee wrote:Hi girls :love2:
I believe the "vile abuse campaign" they are referring to is all right here on this website. Everyone has access to GG. Including reporters. :o
I am pretty sure that if Jonathon was running to the tabloids the radio announcer would have called him out on it. As far as him posting it on twitter and face book, had he not people would have questioned why he didn't. It would have been far worse. He is not the one commenting on the subject and when ask about it he answers as politely as he can and try's to move on. The whole dog licks baby clean wasn't my personal taste, but whatever gets views. right? I mean he has gained around 20,000 subscribers in the last month.
Pathetic? Or brilliant? I guess it depends on how you look at it.
Vile abuse is laughable, especially since not ONE person said anything about wishing a stillbirth or miscarriage on Anna. You are so positive that Dofus didn't run to the tabloid, yet it is LITTERED with quotes from him. He isn't brilliant for exploiting his daughter to get more views, and whoever thinks that is "brilliant" is disgusting. If he wants to focus on the positive and not the negative then he wouldn't have posted the article all over the place. He mentioned the article more than once on twitter, on fb AND in the video. Overkill? YES! Any intelligent person reading this forum would see the light on this couple, not flag us as a vile abuse campaign. Be honest with yourself, not blind to a bunch of lies and fabrication.
Well. I didn't say that I was so positive he didnt go to the tabloids. I said, I was pretty sure. I believe that Jonathon did agree to them running the story, hence the quotes made by him. I personally don't feel that he is exploiting his daughter. If I did I would not watch his show or have anything to do with aiding such a thing.
If you know the definition of exploitation then you would see that is exactly what he is doing to his daughter. Even people in the comments were saying "oh good job Jofus, really sticking it to the haters" (regarding dog licking title/video).

Exploitation- Utilization of another person or group for selfish purposes

He used the clip of Sina licking Emilia to get a rise in the comments knowing people would be disgusted by it, and when the radio interviewer Neil brought it up, he said "oh it was just a bit of fun." I rest my case.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Queen Bee wrote:
sand and water wrote:
Vile abuse is laughable, especially since not ONE person said anything about wishing a stillbirth or miscarriage on Anna. You are so positive that Dofus didn't run to the tabloid, yet it is LITTERED with quotes from him. He isn't brilliant for exploiting his daughter to get more views, and whoever thinks that is "brilliant" is disgusting. If he wants to focus on the positive and not the negative then he wouldn't have posted the article all over the place. He mentioned the article more than once on twitter, on fb AND in the video. Overkill? YES! Any intelligent person reading this forum would see the light on this couple, not flag us as a vile abuse campaign. Be honest with yourself, not blind to a bunch of lies and fabrication.
Well. I didn't say that I was so positive he didnt go to the tabloids. I said, I was pretty sure. I believe that Jonathon did agree to them running the story, hence the quotes made by him. I personally don't feel that he is exploiting his daughter. If I did I would not watch his show or have anything to do with aiding such a thing.
If you know the definition of exploitation then you would see that is exactly what he is doing to his daughter. Even people in the comments were saying "oh good job Jofus, really sticking it to the haters" (regarding dog licking title/video).

Exploitation- Utilization of another person or group for selfish purposes

He used the clip of Sina licking Emilia to get a rise in the comments knowing people would be disgusted by it, and when the radio interviewer Neil brought it up, he said "oh it was just a bit of fun." I rest my case.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
Jaeme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jaeme »

Queen Bee wrote:
I see the same type of things in the comments as I have here :? I obviously don't think that every person that writes mean comments is from GG but I do think most are. I am not subscribed to their twitter or fb so you're right, I wouldn't know about that. That would be overkill for me. I'm not that interested to know what they're doing every second. He didnt bring it up, the radio announcer did. He had to answer the questions. Right?
Umm, as much as Jofus would like to think it, there aren't a swarm of journalists out there waiting and holding their breath for someone to say something awful about him and Anna so they can pounce on it and have them on their show.

And I'm sorry but are you serious ? The comments in question were made in an email and the author of the mail wanted them to lose their baby..., how can you seriously compare that to anything we have written???!??
We comment on concerns about the dogs licking Emilia, the co-sleeping in the bed with dogs on it and the same pillows Sina shat all over, the not supporting her head, neglected dogs, pissy floor etc etc etc.

Yes occasionally things are said e.g. Foundation 5 shades darker than your skin tone but if you're going to make videos on style & beauty then you have to expect people to pick up on obvious things like that.

How can any of that be put on the same level as that mail...that's a pretty disgusting thing to say about the members of this forum who you've made a blind judgement on. I still find it odd that the ladies here get flack for saying things like stop the dogs licking the baby but no one bats an eyelid at their subscribers telling us to die. Lovely...
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I have no idea why my post came up twice. Oh well.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Whether Dofus ran to the tabloids or not. He was interviewed. I have my doubts that he didn't since many people of Ireland consider these people a joke (from what I read in the comments of the articles and others saying it themselves). Regardless, he was interviewed, he has quotes in the article, and he gave them "permission" to run it, which again deflates his notion that he wants to focus on positivity not negativity. He is full of hot air and needs to be popped and brought down to earth. Reasons why I think he ran to the tabloids- #1 and the most important. There were no comments in the birth video or any video around it wishing a stillbirth or miscarriage for Anna. The only evidence we have is an email from about 7 months ago. NO NEWS PAPER is going to dig up and search for something like that when it is 7 months old. This is coming from someone who works in the journalism and public relations field. One of the "commandments" of journalism is timeliness, and 7 months in the past is far from that.
Bebenugget

Unread post by Bebenugget »

Right, I've just finished watching the new vlog, end of the road and I am so pissed off, there is going to be alot of swearing coming from me so I'm sorry if that offends anyone. I need to vent.

IF YOUR BABY IS CRYING, GET OFF YOUR FUCKING PHONE AND MAKE SURE SHE IS OKAY, FEED HER ! COMFORT HER !
ANNA SIT IN THE BACK WITH YOUR NEWBORN BABY AND STOP BEING SUCH A IGNORANT BITCH. IN HER LIFE SHE ONLY HAS YOU AND JONATHON FOR THE NEXT FEW MONTHS/YEARS.GIVE HER SOME GOD DAMNED ATTENTION

JONATHON YOU FUCKING IDIOT. YOU STARTED OFF WALKING ON THE PATH THEN YOU WALK ON THE BUMPY GRASS, YOU WAKE YOUR NEWBORN BABY UP BY BEING AN IDIOT, SHE'S STARTS TO CRY AND INSTEAD OF GOING BACK ON THE PATH YOU COUNTINE WALKING ON THE GRASS WHEN SHE IS CLEARLY UNCOMFORTABLE.

I just want to say I wasn't at all that bothered by the vlog, THEN jonathon started doing wheelies with the pram.

THAT IS A FUCKING NEWBORN BABY YOU TOTAL PRICK.SHE IS NOT A TOY
SHE IS A FRAGILE HUMAN BEING, IT LOOKED LIKE SHE WAS ABOUT TO FALL OUT OF HER PRAM ! ARE YOU BLIND OR SOMETHING ?

IMAGINE HOW UNCOMFORATBLE SHE WAS, PRATICALLY SLIDING DOWN THE PRAM

THAT CHILD DEPENDS ON YOU, YOU BROUGHT HER INTO THIS WORLD NOW GIVE HER WHAT SHE DESERVES AND BE A PARENT.

THEY DISGUST ME . SO MANY LOVELY COUPLES THAT ARE UNABLE TO HAVE CHILDREN AND THEM THERE IS YOU. MILKING YOUR NEWBORN DAUGHTER FOR ALL SHE IS WORTH, EVEN MORE SICKENING IS THAT THE MONEY YOU MAKE (SHE MAKES YOU) YOU WON'T EVEN SPEND ON HER.YOU ARE BOTH MONEY HUNGRY TIGHT DISGRACEFUL HIMAN BEINGS.

I bet if Jofus had emilia in one hand and his camera in the other he would rather drop emilia, can't break the camera right, cause he would have to pay for that. But emilia ? Could always have another one ...

Needles to say I won't be watching the vlogs anymore, if I do decide to it will be only to see the day that they get the slap in the face reality check that they so desprately need.
Bebenugget

About a million misspellings, opps.. That's why auto correct does. Again just want to apologise for the swearing, but these people make my blood boil.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Bebenugget wrote:Right, I've just finished watching the new vlog, end of the road and I am so pissed off, there is going to be alot of swearing coming from me so I'm sorry if that offends anyone. I need to vent.

IF YOUR BABY IS CRYING, GET OFF YOUR FUCKING PHONE AND MAKE SURE SHE IS OKAY, FEED HER ! COMFORT HER !
ANNA SIT IN THE BACK WITH YOUR NEWBORN BABY AND STOP BEING SUCH A IGNORANT BITCH. IN HER LIFE SHE ONLY HAS YOU AND JONATHON FOR THE NEXT FEW MONTHS/YEARS.GIVE HER SOME GOD DAMNED ATTENTION

JONATHON YOU FUCKING IDIOT. YOU STARTED OFF WALKING ON THE PATH THEN YOU WALK ON THE BUMPY GRASS, YOU WAKE YOUR NEWBORN BABY UP BY BEING AN IDIOT, SHE'S STARTS TO CRY AND INSTEAD OF GOING BACK ON THE PATH YOU COUNTINE WALKING ON THE GRASS WHEN SHE IS CLEARLY UNCOMFORTABLE.

I just want to say I wasn't at all that bothered by the vlog, THEN jonathon started doing wheelies with the pram.

SHE IS A FRAGILE HUMAN BEING, IT LOOKED LIKE SHE WAS ABOUT TO FALL OUT OF HER PRAM ! ARE YOU BLIND OR SOMETHING ?

THAT CHILD DEPENDS ON YOU, YOU BROUGHT HER INTO THIS WORLD NOW GIVE HER WHAT SHE DESERVES AND BE A PARENT.

THEY DISGUST ME . SO MANY LOVELY COUPLES THAT ARE UNABLE TO HAVE CHILDREN AND THEM THERE IS YOU. MILKING YOUR NEWBORN DAUGHTER FOR ALL SHE IS WORTH, EVEN MORE SICKENING IS THAT THE MONEY YOU MAKE (SHE MAKES YOU) YOU WON'T EVEN SPEND ON HER.YOU ARE BOTH MONEY HUNGRY TIGHT DISGRACEFUL HIMAN BEINGS.

I bet if Jofus had emilia in one hand and his camera in the other he would rather drop emilia, can't break the camera right, cause he would have to pay for that. But emilia ? Could always have another one ...

Needles to say I won't be watching the vlogs anymore, if I do decide to it will be only to see the day that they get the slap in the face reality check that they so desprately need.
This is a place to get your feelings out. Don't feel like you're going to offend just because of some profanities. We all understand your frustration, and it is multiplied by the fact that there are crazy, psycho fans that think this is ok.
Valentino
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Valentino »

savetheempire wrote:Anna NEEDS to sit in the back with her. I don't understand why she refuses to do so.
I agree. However... if she sits in the back, you won’t be able to see the following:

- Anna's illuminating glow from whatever shade of orange foundation she decided to wear that day.

- The way she constantly plays with her hair or picks wind blown hair stuck to her lips/lipgloss

- Ignoring Jofus and the camera in favour of her iPhone. (Considering she has no friends, I’m going to assume she keeps checking Twitter for ass kissing comments of how beautiful she is and what a great mother she is because she can colour coordinate her daughter.)

- Realizing at some point during the car ride that her "dream job" requires her to be present and actually contribute something to the vlog other than herself, she sometimes manages to tear her eyes away from her phone for 30 seconds to complain, give the camera lemon face or give her husband disgust glares.
Bebenugget

sand and water wrote:
Bebenugget wrote:Right, I've just finished watching the new vlog, end of the road and I am so pissed off, there is going to be alot of swearing coming from me so I'm sorry if that offends anyone. I need to vent.

This is a place to get your feelings out. Don't feel like your going to offend just because of some cuss words. We all understand your frustration, and it is multiplied by the fact that there are crazy, psycho fans that think this is ok.

I'm usually quite reserved haha ! Honest I think the worst part of it all is that there are thousands of people that think this is normal parenting ! I don't have any children but I do know that I would spend every minute of my day making my child happy, I just can't understand how two adults can be so oblivious
Jaeme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jaeme »

sand and water wrote:Whether Dofus ran to the tabloids or not. He was interviewed. I have my doubts that he didn't since many people of Ireland consider these people a joke (from what I read in the comments of the articles and others saying it themselves). Regardless, he was interviewed, he has quotes in the article, and he gave them "permission" to run it, which again deflates his notion that he wants to focus on positivity not negativity. He is full of hot air and needs to be popped and brought down to earth. Reasons why I think he ran to the tabloids- #1 and the most important. There were no comments in the birth video or any video around it wishing a stillbirth or miscarriage for Anna. The only evidence we have is an email from about 7 months ago. NO NEWS PAPER is going to dig up and search for something like that when it is 7 months old. This is coming from someone who works in the journalism and public relations field. One of the "commandments" of journalism is timeliness, and 7 months in the past is far from that.
Completely agree with your reasonings.

I have to say it's pretty obvious to most people that he's approached the media about this. Their own subscribers were starting to say the vlogs were boring and basically an anti climax now Emilia is born. They can't exactly pop out another kid right now so to keep the gravy train rolling he drummed up some drama.

You'd also have to assume these journalists aren't going over comments and noticing ''vile things" since both of the hosts yesterday basically said they were boring although one phrased it a bit more tactfully than the other.
Bebenugget

Valentino wrote:
savetheempire wrote:Anna NEEDS to sit in the back with her. I don't understand why she refuses to do so.
I agree. However... if she sits in the back, you won’t be able to see the following:

- Anna's illuminating glow from whatever shade of orange foundation she decided to wear that day.

- The way she constantly plays with her hair or picks wind blown hair stuck to her lips/lipgloss

- Ignoring Jofus and the camera in favour of her iPhone. (Considering she has no friends, I’m going to assume she keeps checking Twitter for ass kissing comments of how beautiful she is and what a great mother she is because she can colour coordinate her daughter.)

- Realizing at some point during the car ride that her "dream job" requires her to be present and actually contribute something to the vlog other than herself, she sometimes manages to tear her eyes away from her phone for 30 seconds to
complain, give the camera lemon face or give her husband disgust glares.
This is hilarious!!! But sadly, it's true.. A while back in this thread someone said she probably has the mirror app on her phone and that's what she's always looking at, I don't doubt that !
Queen Bee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Queen Bee »

Jaeme wrote:
Queen Bee wrote:
I see the same type of things in the comments as I have here :? I obviously don't think that every person that writes mean comments is from GG but I do think most are. I am not subscribed to their twitter or fb so you're right, I wouldn't know about that. That would be overkill for me. I'm not that interested to know what they're doing every second. He didnt bring it up, the radio announcer did. He had to answer the questions. Right?
Umm, as much as Jofus would like to think it, there aren't a swarm of journalists out there waiting and holding their breath for someone to say something awful about him and Anna so they can pounce on it and have them on their show.

And I'm sorry but are you serious ? The comments in question were made in an email and the author of the mail wanted them to lose their baby..., how can you seriously compare that to anything we have written???!??
We comment on concerns about the dogs licking Emilia, the co-sleeping in the bed with dogs on it and the same pillows Sina shat all over, the not supporting her head, neglected dogs, pissy floor etc etc etc.

Yes occasionally things are said e.g. Foundation 5 shades darker than your skin tone but if you're going to make videos on style & beauty then you have to expect people to pick up on obvious things like that.

How can any of that be put on the same level as that mail...that's a pretty disgusting thing to say about the members of this forum who you've made a blind judgement on. I still find it odd that the ladies here get flack for saying things like stop the dogs licking the baby but no one bats an eyelid at their subscribers telling us to die. Lovely...
I clearly said in an earlier post that I do not think that any of you wish Emilia any harm. The comments in the email, was in an email not made on GG. I understand that. I thought that I had made that clear. You all have said things on here that someone could interpret as a vile campaign against them. The photo gallery? The accusations of child endangerment/abuse? Making fun of someone everyday is abusive. You may prefer to not think of it that way for your own peace of mind, however it is what it is. I am not going to argue their case on the pillows, or any of the other things that you mentioned, mostly because I wouldn't do a lot of things the way they do. I don't think that makes them bad parents, I just think they are doing things the way they see fit. Just because someone doesn't agree with me, or I them does not give me the right to set out on a crusade to slander them.
It sounds like you see this as some sort of war between you all verses their subscribers. I'm not sure what that's all about. I did notice in the comments the other day that a lot of people seemed to not even know about GG. I think if they did you would have them bothering you guys all the time. I have only seen maybe 2-3 people question your motives here. And I have read it all. So, I don't agree with that either.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Queen Bee wrote:
Jaeme wrote:
Queen Bee wrote:

I clearly said in an earlier post that I do not think that any of you wish Emilia any harm. The comments in the email, was in an email not made on GG. I understand that. I thought that I had made that clear. You all have said things on here that someone could interpret as a vile campaign against them. The photo gallery? The accusations of child endangerment/abuse? Making fun of someone everyday is abusive. You may prefer to not think of it that way for your own peace of mind, however it is what it is. I am not going to argue their case on the pillows, or any of the other things that you mentioned, mostly because I wouldn't do a lot of things the way they do. I don't think that makes them bad parents, I just think they are doing things the way they see fit. Just because someone doesn't agree with me, or I them does not give me the right to set out on a crusade to slander them.
It sounds like you see this as some sort of war between you all verses their subscribers. I'm not sure what that's all about. I did notice in the comments the other day that a lot of people seemed to not even know about GG. I think if they did you would have them bothering you guys all the time. I have only seen maybe 2-3 people question your motives here. And I have read it all. So, I don't agree with that either.
We aren't flagging videos for child abuse for the sake of one upping A&J. We all had our fill with the dog licking Emilia video the day before yesterday. Putting a child in danger of meningitis or bacterial infection for the sake of riling up the "haters" is to me, a "vile abuse campaign" against their daughter. Say what you want but that is a form of child endangerment, and to do it for the sake of views? That's pathetic. Research will tell you that you should not have a dog lick a newborn's face, ears, hands, or feet. One credible site said that a dog shouldn't even come close to a newborn baby, that they can sit a few feet away and that is plenty of room to "smell the scent" of the child. You can swear up and down that a dog lick isn't going to hurt her, but they are RISKING IT. Why risk it when you are talking about your own flesh and blood? It is obvious that the dogs haven't been bathed since their last grooming session (I'm doubting they were even bathed then because they were still dirty- with a trim and bows- when they left). Albi and Sina haven't been vaccinated or wormed (as said by A&J themselves). SO knowing that information and still letting a dog lick your child's face IS ENDANGERMENT. That is not a false accusation no matter how much you love this couple. Also, the excuses that this is great for her immune system is completely false. She is 2 weeks old (3 days old when Sine licked INSIDE her mouth) not 3-6 months old. She needs this time to breastfeeding and build antibodies up from the breastmilk. Hence why a lot of pediatricians will tell you that you should not take your newborn into public places for 2 weeks. And please don't translate that as us saying she should live in a bubble her whole life, because I know how the minions love to exaggerate things. About the Dublin trip, a newborn should not be in a carseat for a long period of time due to breathing complications. A newborn can just stop breathing, and the fact that Anna couldn't sit back there for this trip to monitor her was ridiculous. If you notice, the people showing them the stage were surprised when A&J said she was a week old. This tv interview should have been moved back till Emilia was a month old. Instead of scheduling things around themselves, they need to think of Emilia as a priority now. They came into this completely blind with the except of 1 class (out of the 5-8 they are offered for free from the hospital). So the excuses of "they are new parents" needs to end now, because EVERY parent was a new parent at some point and these mistakes they are making are a part of parenting 101.
tiphany
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tiphany »

sand and water wrote:
We aren't flagging videos for child abuse for the sake of one upping A&J. We all had our fill with the dog licking Emilia video the day before yesterday. Putting a child in danger of meningitis or bacterial infection for the sake of riling up the "haters" is to me, a "vile abuse campaign" against their daughter. Say what you want but that is a form of child endangerment, and to do it for the sake of views? That's pathetic. Research will tell you that you should not have a dog lick a newborn's face, ears, hands, or feet. One credible site said that a dog shouldn't even come close to a newborn baby, that they can sit a few feet away and that is plenty of room to "smell the scent" of the child. You can swear up and down that a dog lick isn't going to hurt her, but they are RISKING IT. Why risk it when you are talking about your own flesh and blood? It is obvious that the dogs haven't been bathed since their last grooming session (I'm doubting they were even bathed then because they were still dirty- with a trim and bows- when they left). Albi and Sina haven't been vaccinated or wormed (as said by A&J themselves). SO knowing that information and still letting a dog lick your child's face IS ENDANGERMENT. That is not a false accusation no matter how much you love this couple. Also, the excuses that this is great for her immune system is completely false. She is 2 weeks old (3 days old when Sine licked INSIDE her mouth) not 3-6 months old. She needs this time to breastfeeding and build antibodies up from the breastmilk. Hence why a lot of pediatricians will tell you that you should not take your newborn into public places for 2 weeks. And please don't translate that as us saying she should live in a bubble her whole life, because I know how the minions love to exaggerate things. About the Dublin trip, a newborn should not be in a carseat for a long period of time due to breathing complications. A newborn can just stop breathing, and the fact that Anna couldn't sit back there for this trip to monitor her was ridiculous. If you notice, the people showing them the stage were surprised when A&J said she was a week old. This tv interview should have been moved back till Emilia was a month old. Instead of scheduling things around themselves, they need to think of Emilia as a priority now. They came into this completely blind with the except of 1 class (out of the 5-8 they are offered for free from the hospital). So the excuses of "they are new parents" needs to end now, because EVERY parent was a new parent at some point and these mistakes they are making are a part of parenting 101.
I basically just don't understand how Anna even has the energy for all this nonsense. I did nothing but lounge about the house, stuffing my face and drinking water while my kids sucked the life out of me for the first few weeks. My husband did all the cooking/cleaning because it was IMPORTANT TO HIM THAT THE CHILD BE NOURISHED. If my hubby would have said, "hey, let's drive several hours away" I'd probably have laughed so hard I passed out.

Anna needs to figure out what's going on.. ask for help.. something. If she thinks THIS is hard, she's got a hard life coming. The only hard part about having a newborn is exhaustion from constant feeding. The HARD part comes when they are older. And can talk. And run. And argue. And need their bottoms wiped. And noses cleaned. And bathed constantly because they rolled around in dirt. Or mud. Or their own poop.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

tiphany wrote:
sand and water wrote:
I basically just don't understand how Anna even has the energy for all this nonsense. I did nothing but lounge about the house, stuffing my face and drinking water while my kids sucked the life out of me for the first few weeks. My husband did all the cooking/cleaning because it was IMPORTANT TO HIM THAT THE CHILD BE NOURISHED. If my hubby would have said, "hey, let's drive several hours away" I'd probably have laughed so hard I passed out.

Anna needs to figure out what's going on.. ask for help.. something. If she thinks THIS is hard, she's got a hard life coming. The only hard part about having a newborn is exhaustion from constant feeding. The HARD part comes when they are older. And can talk. And run. And argue. And need their bottoms wiped. And noses cleaned. And bathed constantly because they rolled around in dirt. Or mud. Or their own poop.
The thing is, she THINKS this is hard. She breastfeeds, other than that Emilia is with J. Most husbands go back to work after about a week. Then it's up to mommy to do everything. She says she has no time to do anything but she always has her hair done and full makeup on her face. She doesn't need to ask for help, because it seems that everyone around her is doing that! She is complaining that she is constantly breastfeeding, which HELLO that happens when you have a newborn, especially when they go through a growth spurt. Honestly, I feel Anna holds her phone more than she does her daughter. And you may say... it's only 20-30 min vlog, but it has been 20-30 min EVERYDAY since Emilia was born.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by nickypicky »

totally agree sand and water there is no GREY area with them. :yup:
dolliedays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dolliedays »

Just thinking back to some of the vlogs before Emilia and I can't remember which one it was, but didnt they say they wanted to try for another baby in October? Luckily during breastfeeding, for most women it stops ovulation thus the woman is unlikely to get pregnant, I beleive it's mother natures way of saying..wait a minute lady, you just had one, you don't need to be pregnant right now. lol but Seriously...I wonder if they are really hoping to try getting pregnant soon. I think it wouldn't be a very wise idea.
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by savetheempire »

This is all just so upsetting to me. Before they were just two morons but now there is an innocent baby involved that they are knowingly put at risk. More and more, I question whether these two have the mental capacity to raise children. I had hoped they would change, but every day it just gets worse and worse. I seriously feel so torn over being very concerned for Emilia and knowing there's not very much I can do about it.

Is anyone else feeling this way? I think I just ned to stop paying attention. It is all seriously so upsetting.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”