Jamerrill Stewart (Homeschool mom of 7 [soon to be 8])

shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jamerrill Stewart (Homeschool mom of 7 [soon to be 8])

Unread post by shilohjulia »

She definitely looks pregnant in the new video. She’ll probably announce it soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

She definitely looks pregnant in the new video. She’ll probably announce it soon.

Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

shilohjulia wrote:She definitely looks pregnant in the new video. She’ll probably announce it soon.

She said at the end of the video that she knows she looks pregnant and she knows she’ll get comments but she’s not, it’s just a combo of the shirt and not wearing an abdominal binder. I was agreeing with you that she looked pregnant for sure until I heard that comment and I believe her. I know her timelines are funky but it wouldn’t make sense for her to be buying all those pregnancy tests not that long ago and then already be showing so much.

shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Tiger27 wrote:
shilohjulia wrote:She definitely looks pregnant in the new video. She’ll probably announce it soon.

She said at the end of the video that she knows she looks pregnant and she knows she’ll get comments but she’s not, it’s just a combo of the shirt and not wearing an abdominal binder. I was agreeing with you that she looked pregnant for sure until I heard that comment and I believe her. I know her timelines are funky but it wouldn’t make sense for her to be buying all those pregnancy tests not that long ago and then already be showing so much.

Ahh i didn’t watch the whole video ... makes sense. I also wouldn’t be surprised if she does end up pregnant again though!

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

She did say this is around the time she usually gets pregnant again because the youngest isn't nursing as much or has stopped.

Hopefully, they use this YouTube money and selling the business to actually get a house with enough bedrooms for this family that will most likely keep getting bigger or do they depend on the oldest boys moving out soon IDK.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

She's planning on a major grocery haul next month.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

The amount of cheese, butter and salt she put in those spaghetti squash casserole things literally made me gag. And i love cheese. But that was just vomit inducing. Like just take a block of cheese and cover it in cream cheese and butter and salt and shove it down ur throat. I get trying to eat low carb or even keto but Walmart brand cheese by the pound in every meal isn’t healthy. If i ate one of those squashes I’d have a heart attack.

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

shilohjulia wrote:The amount of cheese, butter and salt she put in those spaghetti squash casserole things literally made me gag. And i love cheese. But that was just vomit inducing. Like just take a block of cheese and cover it in cream cheese and butter and salt and shove it down ur throat. I get trying to eat low carb or even keto but Walmart brand cheese by the pound in every meal isn’t healthy. If i ate one of those squashes I’d have a heart attack.

The oven grilled cheese both sides of the bread buttered and two slices of cheese and I think it's American cheese.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

So 2 squash 3 cups of cheese plus 8oz cream cheese + butter then more cheese and more "sprinkle cheese". All this to avoid pasta?
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by IHateCilantro »

I believe these big families are all cults...
These families all start with a SAHM and working dad, then sooner or later the dad quits work and the FANS are the ones supporting
the entire family, via books,YT, gifts, and superchats.
So in essence, the family exists and is a parasite off the generosity and adoration of the FAN
My posts on this board are only my opinion and shouldnt be taken as fact, unless noted

Unread post by Guest »

IHateCilantro wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:16 pm I believe these big families are all cults...
These families all start with a SAHM and working dad, then sooner or later the dad quits work and the FANS are the ones supporting
the entire family, via books,YT, gifts, and superchats.
So in essence, the family exists and is a parasite off the generosity and adoration of the FAN
Absolutely agree with this in relation to many families on YT! The Stewarts, not so much. Travis has been “home” since well before Jamerrill started her channel, and was able to do so because of her successful online business. I’m not wild about everything they do, but they’re ahead of many. *Cough* Parsnips and Parsimony *cough*
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Eagleroo wrote:Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:48 pm

Absolutely agree with this in relation to many families on YT! The Stewarts, not so much. Travis has been “home” since well before Jamerrill started her channel, and was able to do so because of her successful online business. I’m not wild about everything they do, but they’re ahead of many. *Cough* Parsnips and Parsimony *cough*
Ohh I forgot about the business
My posts on this board are only my opinion and shouldnt be taken as fact, unless noted
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

It seems to be common among YouTube wives to have husbands to seem to putter around not doing much but then it's something vague like going to school or helping me around the house. It's very odd. Although Travis seems to do a bit more than some of the others.

The cleaning of the dining room\homeschool room felt like one of her old videos - got away from the shopping.
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

DoodleBop2 wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:40 am It seems to be common among YouTube wives to have husbands to seem to putter around not doing much but then it's something vague like going to school or helping me around the house. It's very odd. Although Travis seems to do a bit more than some of the others.

The cleaning of the dining room\homeschool room felt like one of her old videos - got away from the shopping.
Thats like Living on a Dime too. It starts off that the hubby works, then one day hes home all the time "going to school" but what really happened was that the siren call of easy YT money beckons him to become a lazy do nothing.

They need to watch Coal Miners Daughter and do like Doolittle "Mooney" Lynn. Go get a JOB and quit living off yer wife. Eventually it builds resentment.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I'm not against SAHDs at all but these guys don't seem to come home and then pick up more than half of the housework, cooking, errands, childcare. It seems like these women are doing even more working to support the family and doing everything else while the husband sometimes helps.

If I'm going to do all the working and all the cleaning and all of the things I'd think I'd rather just be a single mom.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Part of the 'super yt mom' show is that they can do it all and they have the film to prove it.
Hot mess moms like Bonnie and Missy have sahh and others help with the kids but their lives are still shitshows. Its unreal.

IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

onbreak wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:14 am Part of the 'super yt mom' show is that they can do it all and they have the film to prove it.
Hot mess moms like Bonnie and Missy have sahh and others help with the kids but their lives are still shitshows. Its unreal.

Its the same as on tv with all these reality families. It has to be PERFECTION.

Its almost as if the actual MARRIAGE and the husband is an afterthought and the tireless perfect Mommyhood is the star.
Im writing a LONG piece for another board Im on and this fits with it too.
Some women dont actually care about the hubby or marriage, the prize is the MOMMYHOOD and all the spokes that radiate from that.
An antonym to that is Ayelet Waldmans essay that REALLY pissed off a huge mommy sector. But shes still married and maybe they arent.
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

IHateCilantro wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:58 am
onbreak wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:14 am Part of the 'super yt mom' show is that they can do it all and they have the film to prove it.

Its almost as if the actual MARRIAGE and the husband is an afterthought and the tireless perfect Mommyhood is the star.
Some women dont actually care about the hubby or marriage, the prize is the MOMMYHOOD and all the spokes that radiate from that.
An antonym to that is Ayelet Waldmans essay that REALLY pissed off a huge mommy sector. But shes still married and maybe they arent.
Just so you guys can read what I mentioned about Ayelet Waldman. This essay PISSED off a lot of Moms
https://www.nytimes.com/2005/03/27/fash ... ltily.html
hnelson1443
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by hnelson1443 »

IHateCilantro wrote:
IHateCilantro wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:58 am

Just so you guys can read what I mentioned about Ayelet Waldman. This essay PISSED off a lot of Moms
https://www.nytimes.com/2005/03/27/fash ... ltily.html
I don't see what's wrong with the essay. Why: She says it as her point of view based on what she has experienced and heard from other mothers. It's her thoughts and opinions, not complete facts or claimed to be super factual....just observations.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

hnelson1443 wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:48 pm I don't see what's wrong with the essay. Why: She says it as her point of view based on what she has experienced and heard from other mothers. It's her thoughts and opinions, not complete facts or claimed to be super factual....just observations.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Oh no, thats not what I was saying at all. There is nothing wrong with Ayelets essay. I was pointing out the difference in two types of "Mommies".
You have Mommy Vloggers who seem to have a prop daddy/hubby, and then theres ppl like Ayelet Waldman who put their marriage before the kids.

Return to “I-P”