Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
YesMia
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Our Tribe Of Many

Unread post by YesMia »

HeyKatie wrote:I legit thought it was going to be that they are actually expecting twins Image

I was expecting that too or that they'd be moving. The actual surprised was a let down for me. Haha

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Behlert13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Behlert13 »

The only reason their home holds all of their kids is because they are all crammed into 4 bedrooms. The baby at the time is always with Sarah and Solo, Belle and Tori share a room, the little girls have one room, and all the boys have another.

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

The little kids only use the room for sleeping so it makes sense. Solo grew up I bet him and his siblings didn't expect to have their own rooms.
gibberish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by gibberish »

Behlert13 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:31 pm The only reason their home holds all of their kids is because they are all crammed into 4 bedrooms. The baby at the time is always with Sarah and Solo, Belle and Tori share a room, the little girls have one room, and all the boys have another.

If they are too cramped, they can always move some of the older kids into the finished basement. If I remember right, it's a walk out basement with the doors being under the deck.
MissPhryneFisher
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by MissPhryneFisher »

That pool cover worries me. It dips in and if it rains, there will be water in it. Kids can drown in a couple inches of water...they should have a fence. I grew up in FL and our neighbors behind us had two children drown in their pool a few years apart. Both snuck out of the house to swim at night, both were under 10 years old. They had no cover and didn't learn after the first one to get a fence, but they did have their house locked, which was obviously not enough. Kids are sneaky. Having no safety going except that cover which could easily have a wading pool depth worth of rainwater standing in it is very worrisome. That said, the kids look to be having a blast with that pool, and the slide is going to be very fun!
yellowbowl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by yellowbowl »

I feel like the have a huge house, so I don't feel bad about them having to share rooms. They have a lot of places to hide with all of the study spaces and living areas.
vpj
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by vpj »

Sarah mentioned in her latest video that she switched to a Catholic doctor who supports and is familiar with larger families, and they don't give her as much crap about her age (my words, not hers). It makes me wonder if the doctors ever ignore common medical practices/advice in favor of their religious beliefs? Also, the fact that the doctor doesn't prescribe birth control at all is a big red flag for me. I hope there are no patients attending this doctor's office who are forced into pregnancies because the doctor is not offering all available medical products, or patients suffering from PCOS, acne, or other non-pregnancy related things that can be treated with BC.
SqueakyWheel
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SqueakyWheel »

vpj wrote:Sarah mentioned in her latest video that she switched to a Catholic doctor who supports and is familiar with larger families, and they don't give her as much crap about her age (my words, not hers). It makes me wonder if the doctors ever ignore common medical practices/advice in favor of their religious beliefs? Also, the fact that the doctor doesn't prescribe birth control at all is a big red flag for me. I hope there are no patients attending this doctor's office who are forced into pregnancies because the doctor is not offering all available medical products, or patients suffering from PCOS, acne, or other non-pregnancy related things that can be treated with BC.
I was curious about that as well. My daughter has taken BC for non pregnancy reasons long before becoming sexually active. That’s not a doctor I’d want myself or a family member treated by. I do hope the doctor makes good health care decisions for Sarah.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
mizredhead
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mizredhead »

Their newest video they say that they probably won't be affected by the youtube changes coming in january. They are one of a few channels that I don't feel they exploit their children for money and I always enjoy their videos so that's good news. I'm looking forward to seeing the new baby!
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by IHateCilantro »

What new changes in January?
My posts on this board are only my opinion and shouldnt be taken as fact, unless noted
mizredhead
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mizredhead »

IHateCilantro wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:05 pm What new changes in January?
Youtube is changing the way they monetize family channels or channels geared toward kids. Thats why alot of youtubers are changing up their channels and basically in a panic.
Behlert13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Behlert13 »

They had the baby!

IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

What did they have?
My posts on this board are only my opinion and shouldnt be taken as fact, unless noted
JennT
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JennT »

IHateCilantro wrote:What did they have?
They had a baby boy

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

amandathcommanda
Talker
Talker

Unread post by amandathcommanda »

They knew they were having a boy

IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

amandathcommanda wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:42 pm

I havent watched in ages. That baby, tho', came quick.
JennT
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JennT »

amandathcommanda wrote:

Did they announce his name yet?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
iheartyt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by iheartyt »

Anyone want to take guesses on the name? I'm disappointed because I thought she would be different and not hold out for days before announcing like everyone else on YouTube.
onceafollower
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by onceafollower »

She posted on IG they decided but aren't announcing yet in case they decided to change it.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Return to “I-P”