BritneyAndBoring: Living Our Best (Sponsored) Life! (Part 71)

Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyAndBoring: Living Our Best (Sponsored) Life! (Part 71)

Unread post by Evian »

Haulnarse wrote:She always looks super constipated ImageImage

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 6153e0.jpg[/IMG]

In her ig stories she had on that ugly skirt, then she changed into this, too bloated from bad diet or possible pregnancy? I swear to god her face starts looking more like this when she's pregnant. Her nose gets bigger.

Sent from my VKY-L09 using Tapatalk

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Evian wrote:
Haulnarse wrote:She always looks super constipated ImageImage

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 6153e0.jpg[/IMG]

In her ig stories she had on that ugly skirt, then she changed into this, too bloated from bad diet or possible pregnancy? I swear to god her face starts looking more like this when she's pregnant. Her nose gets bigger.

Sent from my VKY-L09 using Tapatalk
She’s just putting them on to take pictures for her pathetic threadUp sponsorship.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:42 am
The fact that she has the amount of kids she has now already pisses me off but her possibly having yet another one (a boy at that) makes me sick to my stomach. It was incredibly selfish of her to have kids after Nolan, not only because of his diagnosis but because she just can’t handle kids. Then the only thing she cared about when pregnant was them being girls because in her pea sized brain having a girl equals they’re healthy.

That’s why it’s so fucking ironic now looking back at the video of her revealing the gender of the baby to Frank. She had that disgusting troll smile when he was telling him it was a girl as if to say “yes were safe” and look at all the severe allergies Scarlett has now.

Britney is sick in the head if she is pregnant or planning on it...even if she was to do IVF to make sure the boy is “healthy”. Nolan is getting closer to the age where he’s supposed to start declining and need a wheelchair like wtf is she thinking?!?!
If she has another I think it'll be pressure from frank. I think it's wild to marry a mom of 3 and expect her to start a second 2-3 kid family with you. If you're going to be around forever and you have 4 kids between you why is that not enough? B's kids are still little - he's not too late to be a father figure to them.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

He doesn't want to be a father figure let alone a dad he wants to sire children. Some warped ideas about passing on his genetic material and last name.
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

luci417 wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:30 am If she has another I think it'll be pressure from frank. I think it's wild to marry a mom of 3 and expect her to start a second 2-3 kid family with you. If you're going to be around forever and you have 4 kids between you why is that not enough? B's kids are still little - he's not too late to be a father figure to them.
I bet when they talked about kids in the beginning she told him that she totally wants to have more. She likely meant it too, back then, just to spite Ean and her hAtErS, and to have a "blended family" (which they aren't, she just loves to throw that term around) because kids are the only interesting content she has to offer. Now that the magic has worn off and she realized that it's still so so stressful to her to have all the kids despite Frank being home all the fucking time, she probably regrets it though. Serves her right. The only ones I feel sorry for are her poor kids.
damneaFrance
Informer
Informer

Unread post by damneaFrance »

DoodleBop2 wrote:He doesn't want to be a father figure let alone a dad he wants to sire children. Some warped ideas about passing on his genetic material and last name.
I am also pretty sjre he will push for a boy if they keep getting girls... he seems like the type to want an heir !

Envoyé de mon SM-G930F en utilisant Tapatalk

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

damneaFrance wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote:He doesn't want to be a father figure let alone a dad he wants to sire children. Some warped ideas about passing on his genetic material and last name.
I am also pretty sjre he will push for a boy if they keep getting girls... he seems like the type to want an heir !

Envoyé de mon SM-G930F en utilisant Tapatalk
Even if the heir has a breathing tube, feeding tube, and connected to a wheelchair. They really are selfish and fucking dumb. How is that poor little boy going to carry on your family line if he doesn’t live past 20? Jerkoff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I have a feeling Nolan will go to live with Ean long before he's a total care child. Who will care for a potential Frenk DMD offspring? His parents?
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Oh poo brit brit hasnt yet filmed her first brits brew cos the kids were all home on friday. She had friday night - oh no she went out with frenkenthumb, she had saturday night - oh noooo she had a date night with dildo head.... so now instead of filming it she yabbered on for 4-5 IG story slides

She hadnt even got a set theme yet. She knows what she wants to talk about but not what to talk about
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Haulnarse wrote:Oh poo brit brit hasnt yet filmed her first brits brew cos the kids were all home on friday. She had friday night - oh no she went out with frenkenthumb, she had saturday night - oh noooo she had a date night with dildo head.... so now instead of filming it she yabbered on for 4-5 IG story slides ImageImage

She hadnt even got a set theme yet. She knows what she wants to talk about but not what to talk about ImageImage
She’s such a fucking loser, even with her asking ppl to suggest what she should talk about she still couldn’t come up with ONE topic?!
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Lols, i hope this company isnt paying her ImageImage grammar and spellcheck!!

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 42099c.jpg[/IMG]
Oookarrr
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Oookarrr »

100$ she’ll actually take care of frankenthumbs dmd son if she has one because they’re the PeRfEcT fAmIlY.she may as well just give the kids to wan where they actually look incredibly happy.

wish-flowers
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wish-flowers »

Oookarrr wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:07 pm 100$ she’ll actually take care of frankenthumbs dmd son if she has one Image because they’re the PeRfEcT fAmIlY.she may as well just give the kids to wan where they actually look incredibly happy.

Not likely. She doesn't take care of the Golden Child as it is. The only person she truly cares about is herself.
LilSeb1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LilSeb1010 »

I can’t with her whining on Instagram about not having time to film Brit’s Brew until today/tomorrow because the kids were home on Friday. All the kids except Scarlett were gone all weekend. Why couldn’t she film Saturday or Sunday?

She and Frank had time for their “MUCH NEEDED date night” on Saturday, and she was able to organize the mud room yesterday. And she doesn’t even have a topic picked yet? This is why I hate it when she compares herself to moms who work actual full time jobs.

I hope Frank can get used to working 24/7 so they don’t starve after her channel dies. Because Britney will NEVER be able to hold a real job.

Lufyfras
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lufyfras »

And why not film and edit a vlog in the meantime?? When was even the last time she uploaded?

I don’t think I could watch a whole YouTube video of her rambling...couldn’t even finish watching her on Instagram.

tea_spiller
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tea_spiller »

If this idiot is reading is, well read away.
I have several allergies and from what i've seen/read Scarlett also has some of my allergies. I can't eat eggs, and other widely used ingredients you can find in every damn frozen meal/ready to eat thing.
3-4 years ago I accidentally had something that had tomato (I'm allergic to it) at a restaurant. 10 minutes later I could hardly breathe, my throat was swelling, becoming dizzy.Yup that serious. Pollens are hell for me. I was put on the pill a year ago (lactose hello!) and it drained me: nausea, exhaustion, weight loss, you name it.
Putting on weight is hard for me because so many things are off limits. Read the damn labels, have a corner for Scarlett's food only, if you can't be accountable for what you eat stop breastfeeding. I mean seriously allergies are widely spread info now she has no excuse. Lactose free milk is out there, there are bakeries for people with allergies. What is her excuse? Lazy ass.
If I were Scarlett looking back at this, I'd be so mad. You can build up resistance and overcome allergenes but with such a mother... arf I give up my rant.
tea_spiller
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tea_spiller »

olemama wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:08 am
brokenrecord wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:19 am
Exactly. I mean how dare he have a job outside of the home when he could be home and appearing in the vlogs more. Because being on social media/internet is everything to Britney. Now that I think of it, Ean got a stay at home job towards the end of their relationship. That's just another thing he did for her to make her happy & look where it got him.
They tried the Beplus3 debacle and it didn't work because Ean is a sane/sensible guy. She's a selfish whore. The only reason she "fell out of love" for him is because she's a narcissist. Narcissism must be a side effect from being a Youtuber/Instagram "influencer".
Ean was a home inspector. While some of that job can be done from home, he was out of the house for work most weekdays and some weekends.

Ean didn't marry Britney. He didn't buy a home with her. He didn't support her career as an influencer. All those things are perfectly reasonable because he never loved Britney (he adored his children, though) and he was a private guy who seemed uncomfortable with youtube.

But should Britney have spent her life with Ean when he would not commit? Was it wrong for Britney to want marriage, home ownership and help with her career? No, it was not wrong. My issue with Britney is the speed with which she imposed Frank on her children. They needed time to adjust and she didn't give them that and poor Aria is paying the price.
IMO she's lucky he didn't oppose to his children being on camera
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

BritneyAndBoring: Living Our Best (Sponsored) Life! (Part 71)

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

I have some Brits Brew topics:
Why did you keep money meant for charity?
Why did you ask your viewers to pay for your dads legal bills via gofundme?
Why did you not tell Ean you were unhappy, instead socked away a bunch of money then left him high and dry?
Why did frank physically abuse his ex?
Why do you not get Nolan the proper care he needs? Wearing his afos, physical therapy, proper shoes?
Why did you buy a 2 story house knowing Nolan could be in a wheelchair in the next few years?
Why are your kids always covered in bruises?
Why did you let frank cum in you on the first date?
Why is Frank blowing all your money?
Why are you such a cunt?

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I know we don’t see everything about Britney’s life so I could be wrong but wtf is up w/ Scarlett?! I never hear that child babble or say anything, she’s always silent af every time she shows her in her IG story. I know every kid is different but damn my kids spoke in clear words at the age of 1.
AriaRoseee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AriaRoseee »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:I know we don’t see everything about Britney’s life so I could be wrong but wtf is up w/ Scarlett?! I never hear that child babble or say anything, she’s always silent af every time she shows her in her IG story. I know every kid is different but damn my kids spoke in clear words at the age of 1.
Hhhmmmm never thought of that I haven’t heard a bable or a laugh. I can’t remember ever hearing her make a sound.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”