Rachelle and Justin, The long lost siblings. | Part 2.

Ubba1
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle and Justin, The long lost siblings. | Part 2.

Unread post by Ubba1 »

I wish i saw a photo of Ashe!
Makaye
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Makaye »

[quote="maggielin"]This was her cover photo. I checked this morning it seems like she removed all her profile photos and cover photos before deleting?[/quote

How do I find her Twitter? I’m lost
Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

Makaye wrote:
maggielin wrote:This was her cover photo. I checked this morning it seems like she removed all her profile photos and cover photos before deleting?[/quote

How do I find her Twitter? I’m lost
Here's the link to her twitter profile ashe (@ashe41959512): https://twitter.com/ashe41959512?s=09

Sendt fra min EVA-L09 med Tapatalk
trumputin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by trumputin »

Yeahhhh I'm gonna go ahead and place the moral inferiority on the cheater who is also married. It's not the other woman's fault she's beeing pursued by someone who is cuffed. Married dudes can be soooo manipulative into convincing their misstressses that they're leaving their wife for them. I really don't think mistresses have any moral duty to inform the SO, because they're opening themselves up to a world of hurt, humiliation, and it's not their relationship to police and monitor. So many of them are lied to and strung along to the point where it's emotionally abusive in its own right. And this is coming from me, who has been cheated on. I placed exactly 0 blame on the other woman (even though our relationship was VERY known), and all of it on my dirty ex.
Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

Sounds like the cheating is still going on. Image[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... e602e5.jpg[/img]

beachbombshell
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by beachbombshell »

trumputin wrote:Yeahhhh I'm gonna go ahead and place the moral inferiority on the cheater who is also married. It's not the other woman's fault she's beeing pursued by someone who is cuffed. Married dudes can be soooo manipulative into convincing their misstressses that they're leaving their wife for them. I really don't think mistresses have any moral duty to inform the SO, because they're opening themselves up to a world of hurt, humiliation, and it's not their relationship to police and monitor. So many of them are lied to and strung along to the point where it's emotionally abusive in its own right. And this is coming from me, who has been cheated on. I placed exactly 0 blame on the other woman (even though our relationship was VERY known), and all of it on my dirty ex.
I've been "the other woman", in the beginning I didn't know he was married (or getting married), I broke it off when I found out and by now it's been over 5 years, but he still tries to hit me up from time to time. They have 3 kids by now, nothing's changed and I can only assume that I'm not the only one he's trying to sleep with. This is all him.
maggielin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maggielin »

"Because amongst all the grief he was left to cope on his own"

This sounds like Rachelle's "coping with stillbirth" video. She did admit that they were having issues prior to finding out about Brynn. Then she goes on saying Brynn's loss helped their marriage. Which is ...a little messed up? But okay lol.

Prime example of what happens when couples bring a baby into a messed up situation expecting it to mend their marriage. Because ...thats a normal expectation for a baby right. pfft.
Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

maggielin wrote:"Because amongst all the grief he was left to cope on his own"

This sounds like Rachelle's "coping with stillbirth" video. She did admit that they were having issues prior to finding out about Brynn. Then she goes on saying Brynn's loss helped their marriage. Which is ...a little messed up? But okay lol.

Prime example of what happens when couples bring a baby into a messed up situation expecting it to mend their marriage. Because ...thats a normal expectation for a baby right. pfft.
But Rachelle wanted a baby and what Rachelle wants, she gets.

She is a very self-obsessed person. It's all look at me, look at me on Twitter. And then there's the PO box haul where she kept snatching things out of Justin's hands and not listening to what he had to say.

Here's some more Ashe tweets btw. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 8f9a3a.jpg[/img]

sweetener
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sweetener »

I don't know why Ashe wants us to blur out her name when her tweets have already been posted and anyone wanting to know her twitter handle can easily go back a few pages and find it.
rbyrolg
Talker
Talker

Unread post by rbyrolg »

Curious wrote:Dammit! Ashe has deleted her Facebook account. I just wanted se what she looked like. She seems more mature than Rachelle and maybe even a better choice for Justin. Image

More mature? Are you serious? Getting with a married mad? Antagonizing his pregnant wife going through a high risk pregnancy? Come on, I know rachelle gets a lot of hate here but let’s not be stupid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rbyrolg
Talker
Talker

Unread post by rbyrolg »

trumputin wrote:Yeahhhh I'm gonna go ahead and place the moral inferiority on the cheater who is also married. It's not the other woman's fault she's beeing pursued by someone who is cuffed. Married dudes can be soooo manipulative into convincing their misstressses that they're leaving their wife for them. I really don't think mistresses have any moral duty to inform the SO, because they're opening themselves up to a world of hurt, humiliation, and it's not their relationship to police and monitor. So many of them are lied to and strung along to the point where it's emotionally abusive in its own right. And this is coming from me, who has been cheated on. I placed exactly 0 blame on the other woman (even though our relationship was VERY known), and all of it on my dirty ex.
I agree she’s not immoral for getting with Justin, however what she’s doing right now is very immoral. The fake hickey picture? Immoral. She’s trying to get in Rachelle’s head and she knows Rachelles is pregnant with a history of miscarriage

Veruca_Salt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Veruca_Salt »

We still haven’t seen proof...the longer this goes without proof the more skeptical I get.
maggielin
Talker
Talker

rbyrolg wrote:
Curious wrote:Dammit! Ashe has deleted her Facebook account. I just wanted se what she looked like. She seems more mature than Rachelle and maybe even a better choice for Justin. Image

More mature? Are you serious? Getting with a married mad? Antagonizing his pregnant wife going through a high risk pregnancy? Come on, I know rachelle gets a lot of hate here but let’s not be stupid

I mean there some blame on Ashe and some on Justin. Let's not forget that this is IVF. I hate bringing their infertility stuff into it because it's not their fault but it's not like they "made" the baby like normal babies are made. I mean...technically, Rachelle and a doctor made that baby ...and implanted it most likely while Justin wasn't even in the same country ...maybe even continent. I mean I think someone mentioned before, she didn't even respect him enough to wait 14 weeks so he can be there from the transfer all the way to the first ultrasound.

We really only see Rachelle's side of things. We see care packages and summaries of random spread out phone calls.

We don't really get much insight on Justin. I'm sure that Rachelle edits the videos. We don't get clips of him deployed. We don't get vlogs of him going to work while he's home. We have no idea what he does or says during the day unless it goes through Rachelle first lmao. That being said it could be Ashe.
maggielin
Talker
Talker

rbyrolg wrote:

It's also safe to say that both women try to throw rocks at each other.
maggielin
Talker
Talker

maggielin wrote:
rbyrolg wrote:

It's also safe to say that both women try to throw rocks at each other. EDIT: it's also safe to say that this went on before thus pregnancy...maybe even before Bryn
Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

maggielin wrote:
maggielin wrote:
rbyrolg wrote: More mature? Are you serious? Getting with a married mad? Antagonizing his pregnant wife going through a high risk pregnancy? Come on, I know rachelle gets a lot of hate here but let’s not be stupid

It's also safe to say that both women try to throw rocks at each other. EDIT: it's also safe to say that this went on before thus pregnancy...maybe even before Bryn
She said this all began when they were in high school, so way before Brynn.

maggielin
Talker
Talker

rbyrolg wrote:
I agree she’s not immoral for getting with Justin, however what she’s doing right now is very immoral. The fake hickey picture? Immoral. She’s trying to get in Rachelle’s head and she knows Rachelles is pregnant with a history of miscarriage

Very true. That was kind of messed up. Based on Facebook, I have reason to believe that Rachelle was stalking this girl prior to her "reappearance" but you're right, that doesn't glaze over the fact that stress could cause her to lose the baby. However ....it seems like she was stressed before this "Ashe"
mess with all the unnecessary ultrasounds. The morning symptoms leaving. The legit hernia. The fact once of the babies already died. That woman is going to stress HERSELF out.
Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

maggielin wrote:
rbyrolg wrote:

Very true. That was kind of messed up. Based on Facebook, I have reason to believe that Rachelle was stalking this girl prior to her "reappearance" but you're right, that doesn't glaze over the fact that stress could cause her to lose the baby. However ....it seems like she was stressed before this "Ashe"
mess with all the unnecessary ultrasounds. The morning symptoms leaving. The legit hernia. The fact once of the babies already died. That woman is going to stress HERSELF out.
She seemed pretty normal in the last vlog.

prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

Maybe Rachelle is so obsessed with having a baby as soon as possible not because she wants one, but because she thinks once she does she’ll have Justin forever.

prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

Being with someone you know is in a relationship is bad. That being said it’s up to the people in a relationship to stay faithful. If your in a loving committed relationship all the temptation in the world can’t make you cheat. Justin is doesn’t truly love Rachelle. He overcompensates just to make her think he does.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”