Our Tribe Of Many

iheartyt
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Our Tribe Of Many

Unread post by iheartyt »

onceafollower wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:53 am She posted on IG they decided but aren't announcing yet in case they decided to change it.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
I must have missed that on instagram but I see she just posted 20 minutes ago with his name. 😆 I thought it was a lovely announcement and now I understand why she waited. I'm glad I can still say Sarah isn't like the others. Lol
LightlyToasted
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by LightlyToasted »

Eck, they named him Seth. Honestly not a fan, but I think it’ll grow on me. I can’t see Seth as a baby, but more as a cool teen/young adult kind of name

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LisaLulu22
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LisaLulu22 »

I think they are like us and take a lot of time after having the baby to name it. Like we have a list of names ahead of time but it takes a while to decide what fits them once they are here
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

Baby Seth is so precious.

yew
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by yew »

Baby looks adorable! The name Seth Solomon wasn't very surprising at all :D Solomon of course comes from the dad (Solo) and it is a very biblical name. I'm glad the birth went well.
Gladys Kravitz I
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Gladys Kravitz I »

yew wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:51 am Baby looks adorable! The name Seth Solomon wasn't very surprising at all :D Solomon of course comes from the dad (Solo) and it is a very biblical name. I'm glad the birth went well.
So please tell me I'm not the only dummy that has never connected Solo and Solomon, duh lol.......

Thank you for a lesson in the obvious, I'm usually much quicker than this lol 😂
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by IHateCilantro »

Gladys Kravitz I wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:18 am
yew wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:51 am Baby looks adorable! The name Seth Solomon wasn't very surprising at all :D Solomon of course comes from the dad (Solo) and it is a very biblical name. I'm glad the birth went well.
So please tell me I'm not the only dummy that has never connected Solo and Solomon, duh lol.......

My posts on this board are only my opinion and shouldnt be taken as fact, unless noted
mizredhead
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mizredhead »

IHateCilantro wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:32 am
Gladys Kravitz I wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:18 am

I could have sworn I heard them call him Soloway in a video But everything online about them says Solomon LOL
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

Sarah’s crazy eyes scary me lol she seems to like accentuate them with her eye brow shape. In this latest video she’s teaching her mom and Bell to put on lashes but she’s horrible at teaching. Then she says she wearings them for up to a week and sleeps in them. That’s gross.

LightlyToasted
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LightlyToasted »

So turns out baby #10 probably has the same biotin deficiency as some of the other kids. They really need to stop having more kids, I hope this is the last one. I bet Christmas will be just as anti climatic as their previous.... My interest in them is getting as nonexistent as the posts in this thread

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I'm surprised they're so easy going about a potential serious issue maybe it's because only two have a mild form of it.
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by strikeaposie »

I got a new computer at work and somehow in the switch she fell off my YouTube recommended but she popped back on today. WOW! She gets out of breath at the end of the pregnancy, I really hope this is their last baby. I thought it was refreshing to see her say that babies don't need much and to not stress out over it. Also, to not spend hundreds on gadgets that your baby might not even need. So many youtubers just buy all the shit, and affiliate link everything so this was a really nice change of pace.
e11o
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by e11o »

How old are Sarah and Solo?

IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by IHateCilantro »

e11o wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:00 pm How old are Sarah and Solo?

41 and 39
My posts on this board are only my opinion and shouldnt be taken as fact, unless noted
KSGirl4Ever
Talker
Talker

Unread post by KSGirl4Ever »

I was just watching this month's grocery haul. Her meal and snack schedule is very regimented! I guess it would have to be with those many kids but they are also growing and what happens if they get hungry outside of the snacks they are "allowed". Do they have to bake some cookies or can they eat as much fruit as they want? And then she started preaching about how she doesnt let her kids have packaged treats...they have to bake them. But then the next shot was of aaaallll the dark chocolate she bought for herself. She and Solo seem to eat different meals than kids which I dont understand but that's just how my family works...we all eat together and we all eat what mama made. 🤷‍♀️
yellowbowl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by yellowbowl »

KSGirl4Ever wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:35 pm I was just watching this month's grocery haul. Her meal and snack schedule is very regimented! I guess it would have to be with those many kids but they are also growing and what happens if they get hungry outside of the snacks they are "allowed". Do they have to bake some cookies or can they eat as much fruit as they want? And then she started preaching about how she doesnt let her kids have packaged treats...they have to bake them. But then the next shot was of aaaallll the dark chocolate she bought for herself. She and Solo seem to eat different meals than kids which I dont understand but that's just how my family works...we all eat together and we all eat what mama made. 🤷‍♀️
She has mentioned before that the children love to bake and that they can eat as much fruit as they want. She and Solo do low carb so I think it's just an effort to not force their diet on their children. I actually think they do a pretty good job with their snacks and meals. Also, I think their social lives are richer than it appears on camera. They probably get tons of snacks elsewhere.
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

I like watching her grocery hauls but I’m not sure if it’s because of Solo’s accent but a couple of the kids could really use speech services. I’m not sure if she does that or not while homeschooling.

mizredhead
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mizredhead »

Ld5 wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:10 am I like watching her grocery hauls but I’m not sure if it’s because of Solo’s accent but a couple of the kids could really use speech services. I’m not sure if she does that or not while homeschooling.

Shes said before its because of Solo's accent. I really side eye that but, Honestly that could be a thing and I just don't know
yellowbowl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by yellowbowl »

mizredhead wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:49 pm Shes said before its because of Solo's accent. I really side eye that but, Honestly that could be a thing and I just don't know
It could be a thing... But I don't think it is. Lol
efameffa

Unread post by efameffa »

yellowbowl wrote:
mizredhead wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:49 pm Shes said before its because of Solo's accent. I really side eye that but, Honestly that could be a thing and I just don't know
It could be a thing... But I don't think it is. Lol

Yes it is a thing. My husband and I were not born in North America and our kids have accents. That’s not to say they lack proficiency. They just have accents that others may think is a speech impediment but it’s not.

Return to “I-P”