BritneyAndBoring: Living Our Best (Sponsored) Life! (Part 71)

guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyAndBoring: Living Our Best (Sponsored) Life! (Part 71)

Unread post by guineapeegz »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:10 pm I know we don’t see everything about Britney’s life so I could be wrong but wtf is up w/ Scarlett?! I never hear that child babble or say anything, she’s always silent af every time she shows her in her IG story. I know every kid is different but damn my kids spoke in clear words at the age of 1.
Honestly, every child other than Aria seems to have trouble with speech and language. I wouldn’t be surprised if they have some type of disorder. But then again, if you have a shit mom who doesn’t take the time to read to you and teach things to you, why would you know how to talk?
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Neglect. She probably only talks to her when she's filming. Harlow at least had that poor plant to interact with. Even Nolan didn't she have Alexa "read" her child a bedtime story.
H_713
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by H_713 »

This reminds me of Britney... keeping on having kids that might have a 50/50 chance of having something seriously wrong

https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/nati ... -of-cancer
hellodolly_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hellodolly_ »

H_713 wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:25 am This reminds me of Britney... keeping on having kids that might have a 50/50 chance of having something seriously wrong

Insane. THREE kids.... 50/50 chance...... what selfish idiots. And anyone who donated to them has issues.
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

olemama wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:08 am Ean was a home inspector. While some of that job can be done from home, he was out of the house for work most weekdays and some weekends.

Ean didn't marry Britney. He didn't buy a home with her. He didn't support her career as an influencer. All those things are perfectly reasonable because he never loved Britney (he adored his children, though) and he was a private guy who seemed uncomfortable with youtube.

But should Britney have spent her life with Ean when he would not commit? Was it wrong for Britney to want marriage, home ownership and help with her career? No, it was not wrong. My issue with Britney is the speed with which she imposed Frank on her children. They needed time to adjust and she didn't give them that and poor Aria is paying the price.
We literally don't know if Ean never wanted marriage or to buy a house. We still don't know what their financial situation was like. Ean seems so much more responsible and sensible than Frank. We don't know if Brit wanted a big wedding or a big house they might not have been able to afford. We don't know if she settled for less than she actually wanted (i.e. a living room wedding and a house they're already growing out of) with Frank because she thought she wouldn't get another chance. It's also strange how we never saw Ean spending her money—in fact, he apparently was paying pretty much everything and the only thing Brit herself paid for were her Target trips. Meanwhile Frank is getting a fifty grand car as a gift, and gets to keep his pay checks (for "savings"). We also don't know if he really did not love Brit. Maybe he did, but at the same time simply was aware of her many shortcomings. Just because she was the one who rushed into divorce, doesn't mean she's not just as responsible for their relationship failing. Homegirl couldn't even be bothered to get a babysitter for Harlow for their "date night". Maybe Ean was also sick of feeling like a sperm donor.
Last edited by dazzled on Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
sataninwonderland
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sataninwonderland »

H_713 wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:25 am This reminds me of Britney... keeping on having kids that might have a 50/50 chance of having something seriously wrong

The sad part is that those kids will still have a better life than Nolan. He has an actual death sentence that his selfish mother doesn't take seriously.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I wondered if Ean would go to court and have a court order so she could no longer film the children.

Ean seemed much more responsible and he became a dad young and did something a lot of young men who get their high school GFs pregnant they "do the right thing" which is getting a job and supporting her and his child. My BIL did the same thing quit school, GED two jobs, working all the time and then his wife cheated on him because she was lonely while he was working. Yet she never once considered going to school or getting a job herself. Spoiled little girls thinking they're entitled to have the world handed to them because they got knocked up but a lot of people support this idea.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

hellodolly_ wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:33 am

Insane. THREE kids.... 50/50 chance...... what selfish idiots. And anyone who donated to them has issues.
One of the boys was diagnosed in 2014 and one was diagnosed in 2016 and from the wording in the article it seems they're both still being treated. How sad.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:30 pm
Haulnarse wrote:Oh poo brit brit hasnt yet filmed her first brits brew cos the kids were all home on friday. She had friday night - oh no she went out with frenkenthumb, she had saturday night - oh noooo she had a date night with dildo head.... so now instead of filming it she yabbered on for 4-5 IG story slides ImageImage

She hadnt even got a set theme yet. She knows what she wants to talk about but not what to talk about ImageImage
She’s such a fucking loser, even with her asking ppl to suggest what she should talk about she still couldn’t come up with ONE topic?!
The thing with Britney is though is she has no life experience, she doesnt want to say anything that might be controversial and most of her opinions are based on what her spouse thinks so put those 3 things together and what exactly is she going to talk about? A Brit's Brew type of thing is alomng the lines of a podcast/storytime or Jess' justjess channel, so she could talk about things like her childhood trauma, co=parenting, hr first job, her mental health, nolans diagnosis, even do a brit's brew about allergies/changing their eating habits but she cant/wont talk about any of that and only cares about the enviroment when its a sponsored video
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Ok can Britney please shut the fuck up on her IG story acting like she knows about collagen....”it tastes collangy”. If you’re gonna recommended shit to your thousands of mindless followers that will try everything you use, at least know how to talk about the product. She literally puts everything she’s sent or she sees other ppl using like shakes, vitamins, collagen all in her body w/o knowing what it’s doing to her DMD carrying ass.
Behlert13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Behlert13 »

GUYS! My cousin lives in a town over from Britney’s and says she just saw her at target and she is DEFINITELY pregnant. She said about 5 or so months along... had Nolan and Harlow with her frank and scarlet. No aria. I’ll tell her to make an account here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

Behlert13 wrote:GUYS! My cousin lives in a town over from Britney’s and says she just saw her at target and she is DEFINITELY pregnant. She said about 5 or so months along... had Nolan and Harlow with her frank and scarlet. No aria. I’ll tell her to make an account here!

I honestly wouldn't be surprised. Look at all the baggy clothes she has been wearing lately.

Also in her ig stories of her cleaning out her pantry I saw a big bump. I couldn't screen shot it because she had it on high speed mode.

I really think she is too.

Sent from my VKY-L09 using Tapatalk

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

Evian wrote:
Behlert13 wrote:GUYS! My cousin lives in a town over from Britney’s and says she just saw her at target and she is DEFINITELY pregnant. She said about 5 or so months along... had Nolan and Harlow with her frank and scarlet. No aria. I’ll tell her to make an account here!

I honestly wouldn't be surprised. Look at all the baggy clothes she has been wearing lately.

Also in her ig stories of her cleaning out her pantry I saw a big bump. I couldn't screen shot it because she had it on high speed mode.

I really think she is too.

Sent from my VKY-L09 using Tapatalk
I saw that last night too. trying SO hard to cover w a "flowy" shirt except it never works.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

If she’s that far along it a definitely a boy otherwise she would have announced it already.

Imagine being in such an AmAzInG MaRrIaGe that your husband pressure you into childbearing and sports cars.

#gOaLz

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Walking from the counter to the pantry she was hobbling.

My kids have lots of good allergies. IDK how she can feed the baby Gerber snacks because they're always off-limits to us even the "safe" ones have cross-contamination.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BritneyAndBoring: Living Our Best (Sponsored) Life! (Part 71)

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

So is the cousin gonna come on here and spill the tea cz I’m ready
Hereforthemamadrama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hereforthemamadrama »

Did you cousin gets pics
Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Andielina0984 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 606568.jpg[/IMG]

So much for that CuStOm BaBy GaTe

Shimmer86
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shimmer86 »

I haven’t seen her at target lately. I’m gonna have to hang around and wait on her to show so I can see if she’s really pregnant lol.

It was 76 here today so it is pretty weird she’s wearing a long sleeve jacket 🤔
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 8335e8.jpg[/IMG]

Its no wonder aria has issues. Her bitch of a mother is putting photos out there looking like this ImageImage

Return to “Britneyandbaby”