Living On A Dime | Part Two

CourgettesZucchini
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Living On A Dime | Part Two

Unread post by CourgettesZucchini »

Iwasneverhere_0 wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 1:58 pm Yeah, the "You are being deceived" video is a doozy. I thought this was a channel on learning to live on a dime?!

She goes off on trans hate, the rapture (again), covid misinformation, whoopi goldberg, you name it.
I think I should make a channel about saving money on groceries, but then blab on for 2 hours about how you should worship satan.
Iwasneverhere_0
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Iwasneverhere_0 »

They think they're better than everyone else.
All posts expressed here are opinions.
Iwasneverhere_0
Informer
Informer

Hey everyone, stock up now for the war end days, but don't panic. Inflation is up and something to worry about, but grocery prices only went up by a couple dollars.
sleuthsisters
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sleuthsisters »

But her grocery bill went down $4 in the last 2 years for the same 20 items she always buys. Bullshit.

The channel has gone crazy. All she talks about now, more than ever, is how she is always right and the world is always wrong... and their religion. There is no more living on a dime content. at all.
Everyone has an opinion... this just happens to be mine.
CourgettesZucchini
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by CourgettesZucchini »

sleuthsisters wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 4:59 am But her grocery bill went down $4 in the last 2 years for the same 20 items she always buys. Bullshit.

The channel has gone crazy. All she talks about now, more than ever, is how she is always right and the world is always wrong... and their religion. There is no more living on a dime content. at all.
"You are going to have to get it together and figure it out" That's Tawras advice in her latest video for diabetics.

So I'm supposed to be this knowledgeable source of information but I'm like, "Oh you're going to have to figure it out" means my whole channel is pointless in of itself
sleuthsisters
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sleuthsisters »

And how about the part where she says that she’s been gluten free for 12 years. What a crock of bs
Everyone has an opinion... this just happens to be mine.
Iwasneverhere_0
Informer
Informer

What does preparing for the rapture and praying to Jesus have to do with "Living on a Dime"? They need a separate channel. So dumb

Return to “I-P”