Rachelle and Justin, The long lost siblings. | Part 2.

Curious
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle and Justin, The long lost siblings. | Part 2.

Unread post by Curious »

prettyll wrote:Being with someone you know is in a relationship is bad. That being said it’s up to the people in a relationship to stay faithful. If your in a loving committed relationship all the temptation in the world can’t make you cheat. Justin is doesn’t truly love Rachelle. He overcompensates just to make her think he does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's so true! He does not seem interested in the baby at all. He's quite passive aggressive at times too. Like he'd rather be out with his sailor friends than with Rachelle.

Sendt fra min EVA-L09 med Tapatalk
pitbullmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pitbullmommy »

maggielin wrote:
jbg1515 wrote:I have to say, Ashe is super pretty. Well at least I think so. Too pretty for Justin’s ugly ass and 3,000x prettier than rachelle. Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I thought Ashe was very attractive which made me doubt if it was her or not. Took a while for me to dig up enough proof. I always thought that Rachelle and Justin were oddly the save level of attractive.

Justin's not the ugliest dude I've seen but he's not necessarily cute or hot either. Kind of "High School boyfriend" cute. Like that super masculine soccer boy you date in high school but like after he goes to south america with his parents and falls alseep under the sun. Ya kno? But like... Permanently sunburnt.

Rachelle's...not ugly. She's cute. I guess. I feel like she Has potential if she liked...tried. Tried to do her makeup. Just tried in general. Has a interesting nose and I'm not a fan of the nose ring on her.

Both solid 5's
I agree about Justin, I definitely don’t think he’s hideous or ass ugly I would say he’s just a oddly red 5 or 6 but I’ve always found Rachelle extremely ugly. I know it’s a bitchy thing to say but she has such awkward features and a weird look that just isn’t easy on the eyes. I’d say she’s a 2 or 3. Maybe if she actually tried with her appearance she may be a 4 or possibly a 5... lol

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

jbg1515 wrote:
maggielin wrote:
jbg1515 wrote:I have to say, Ashe is super pretty. Well at least I think so. Too pretty for Justin’s ugly ass and 3,000x prettier than rachelle. Image

I thought Ashe was very attractive which made me doubt if it was her or not. Took a while for me to dig up enough proof. I always thought that Rachelle and Justin were oddly the save level of attractive.

Justin's not the ugliest dude I've seen but he's not necessarily cute or hot either. Kind of "High School boyfriend" cute. Like that super masculine soccer boy you date in high school but like after he goes to south america with his parents and falls alseep under the sun. Ya kno? But like... Permanently sunburnt.

Rachelle's...not ugly. She's cute. I guess. I feel like she Has potential if she liked...tried. Tried to do her makeup. Just tried in general. Has a interesting nose and I'm not a fan of the nose ring on her.

Both solid 5's
I agree about Justin, I definitely don’t think he’s hideous or ass ugly I would say he’s just a oddly red 5 or 6 but I’ve always found Rachelle extremely ugly. I know it’s a bitchy thing to say but she has such awkward features and a weird look that just isn’t easy on the eyes. I’d say she’s a 2 or 3. Maybe if she actually tried with her appearance she may be a 4 or possibly a 5... lol

HAHA - he's always red and oddly weird.....and I totally agree about Rachelle. I think those hideous yellow teeth make her look SO ugly and the baby voice takes her into crazy territory.
mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mrsglittersparkles »

Curious wrote:
prettyll wrote:Being with someone you know is in a relationship is bad. That being said it’s up to the people in a relationship to stay faithful. If your in a loving committed relationship all the temptation in the world can’t make you cheat. Justin is doesn’t truly love Rachelle. He overcompensates just to make her think he does.

That's so true! He does not seem interested in the baby at all. He's quite passive aggressive at times too. Like he'd rather be out with his sailor friends than with Rachelle.

You’re both spot on. I felt this way totally even after everything happened with Brynn. It hasn’t even been a year yet, and I’ve seen a lot of still birth stories on YouTube no matter what gestational age they were birthed and parents can’t even TALK about it without bawling. And it’s been well over years. So the fact that these two seem to almost dismiss it and just force another pregnancy to cover up their pain is sad, and frankly, very unhealthy.

Makaye
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Makaye »

Did anyone notice the other day Justin put his shoes on, Rachelle immediately said “where are you going”? I couldn’t deal with her! He has to go to bed when she does, because she’s a big baby! Also a question. Is the baby biologically both of theirs? He is the infertile one?
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

Makaye wrote:Did anyone notice the other day Justin put his shoes on, Rachelle immediately said “where are you going”? I couldn’t deal with her! He has to go to bed when she does, because she’s a big baby! Also a question. Is the baby biologically both of theirs? He is the infertile one?
I’m pretty it’s biologically both of theirs. Justin is the infertile one.

Veruca_Salt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Veruca_Salt »

Yep they have frozen embryos that are theirs.
Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snow White »

maggielin wrote:
rbyrolg wrote:
Curious wrote:Dammit! Ashe has deleted her Facebook account. I just wanted se what she looked like. She seems more mature than Rachelle and maybe even a better choice for Justin. Image

More mature? Are you serious? Getting with a married mad? Antagonizing his pregnant wife going through a high risk pregnancy? Come on, I know rachelle gets a lot of hate here but let’s not be stupid

It's also safe to say that both women try to throw rocks at each other.
How is that safe to say? Rachelle has done what? Where is the proof? Oh wait there isn’t any. And the only side we are seeing is Ashe acting like a scorned ex girlfriend.

You are very defensive of Ashe and insistent Rachelle has brought this on herself which is your opinion, but I am going to agree to disagree.. there isn’t any real proof, just a power tripping troll.

IF any cheating took place Justin and Ashe are pieces of shit, stop shaming Rachelle saying she deserves this shit.
Veruca_Salt
Informer
Informer

I’m really beginning to think this whole Ashe thing is just a mediocrely executed troll ruse. She was way too quick to bring up YTMD in the initial tweets. It’s probably the work of a couple bored women from here.
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

Amcco191 wrote:I’m really beginning to think this whole Ashe thing is just a mediocrely executed troll ruse. She was way too quick to bring up YTMD in the initial tweets. It’s probably the work of a couple bored women from here.
I find this highly entertaining, but I agree with you. Without any proof or evidence no is fully buying this. Rachelle not quickly addressing it and denying it though is odd. She was all over it when someone dare call Justin gay.

maggielin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maggielin »

I dunno. I think Ashe is real but her intentions are fake. She plays the scorned woman but then again, we can only speculate. I found it mysterious that she deleted her Facebook.
Veruca_Salt
Informer
Informer

Can someone please pm me her real name?
Veruca_Salt
Informer
Informer

Yep...I’m calling bullshit.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
maggielin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maggielin »

Amcco191 wrote:Yep...I’m calling bullshit.
Well. I did find her on Rachelle's account. Anyone else see her there too? However, she was/is loving every bit of attention she's getting. She's soaking it all in and she knows it
Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

If this true, then Justin is a fucking scumbag asshole. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 0d62e7.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... a1fc49.jpg[/img]

Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

fingusername wrote:
jbg1515 wrote:
maggielin wrote: I thought Ashe was very attractive which made me doubt if it was her or not. Took a while for me to dig up enough proof. I always thought that Rachelle and Justin were oddly the save level of attractive.

Both solid 5's

HAHA - he's always red and oddly weird.....and I totally agree about Rachelle. I think those hideous yellow teeth make her look SO ugly and the baby voice takes her into crazy territory.
Did you notice that her teeth got even more yellow after she got pregnant? Girl, brush your teeth after you throw up. They are rotting. ImageImage

NjH1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NjH1 »

Is she for real moaning that people are asking her to prove herself. Obviously people are going to want proof after she literally replied to rachelles tweet saying that Justin was cheating and then went on to tweet that it was her he was cheating with. Girl, people are gonna ask. She chose to tweet saying it was her that he was sleeping with. She could have left it at that one tweet and not said anything. She escalated it. People are going to want proof. That’s a really big claim to make
Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper

NjH1 wrote:Is she for real moaning that people are asking her to prove herself. Obviously people are going to want proof after she literally replied to rachelles tweet saying that Justin was cheating and then went on to tweet that it was her he was cheating with. Girl, people are gonna ask. She chose to tweet saying it was her that he was sleeping with. She could have left it at that one tweet and not said anything. She escalated it. People are going to want proof. That’s a really big claim to make
Right? Honestly it all reeks of a troll on a power trip (blur my name, don’t ask questions, FAKE photos)
Someone is bored, doesn’t like Rachelle & looking to cause shit. Some one needs to grow up.

One of the WORST things about this site over years has been members going too far and fucking with YtT’ers real lives outside of YT and coming here looking for ass pats. The more this situation progresses the more I’m convinced the people who think it’s someone here, are on to something.
Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper

Double post, sorry.

On the topic of Justin’s redness.. I think he likes to drink... a lot. The first few vlogs he was home, he was SUPER red and I assumed maybe he didn’t wear sunscreen while on duty and had an awful burn??, but once his day drinking was exposed and his redness seemed to fluctuate depending on his day drinking I started to wonder if he was one of those drunks that gets super red while drinking. Just a thought.
Chimama14
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Chimama14 »

All those hurt tweets sound so immature
If she really wanted him back she would not have gone public and sound so desperate. Rachelle may be boring but someone that decides to be with a married man and hurt someone that has just lost a child is complete garbage. Move on woman! Have some dignity!
If Justin really doesn’t love Rachelle it will all unravel in a few years, but for now he is stuck. I don’t think he’s that big if a douchebag to leave Rachelle pregnant after their loss.
I did notice how Rachelle said “where are you going?” Lol she sounds so desperate too. Everyone needs their own space.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”