DailyNewSameOldScriptedBumps - Part

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: DailyNewSameOldScriptedBumps - Part

Unread post by onbreak »

His new music is coming it next month, right?

I'm curious what he's writing music about. How to get your wife to chauffeur you around. How to fast. Texas toast and the holy ghost. Leaving old friends in the dust. Skipping school with my Transitional Kindergartener and preschooler sons.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

melihey
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by melihey »

Sorry if it has already been said, is there a thread for the Johnson family? Can they do more clickbaits ugh these people tilt me a lot

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

melihey wrote:Sorry if it has already been said, is there a thread for the Johnson family? Can they do more clickbaits ugh these people tilt me a lot Image

Here you go! It's pretty dead. But I think they're awful too.
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=ht ... are_type=t

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

princessanp
Informer
Informer

Unread post by princessanp »

IMG_4023.jpg
What a nice way to speak in front of your primarily child audience. The few comments I saw were offended by them claiming to be Christians and then taking the Lords name in vain. Not because he cussed. He sure showed them though! Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
capecoral75
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by capecoral75 »

lmmomSD wrote:
PirateWench8 wrote:
melihey wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:53 am What the heck they made a "last minute decision" by going to Disney late at night so they could spend the next day there... You know, when you don't worry so much about your budget. And poor kids were so tired, it was midnight!!

I can't say anything my parents did similar things with us when we were kids, because of the traffic in the New York City/Connecticut area. They would load us in the car at 11 PM and we would travel throughout the night. We would end up at my Aunt and Uncle's house in Maine at around 5 PM the next day. I was around Ollie's age when my parents did that. We would eventually fall asleep in the car and our parents got about six hours of peace and quiet which could have been the real excuse why they would leave at 11 PM instead of 7 am. They didn't have to hear at least 6 hours of "Are we there yet", lol?
We did something like that when we were moving. We would get up in the middle of the night, and put the kids in the car in their pajamas, and stop for breakfast and get them dressed, drive until a little after lunch time, then stop. I get it for long drives.
But Disneyland isn't 6 hours away from Murrieta. It's more like an hour.

We do exactly the same. We get up around 1 am 1.30 an leave as soon ass the kids are in the car in their PJs, this way I have 4-4.30 hours of silence for my turn of driving. Around 7 we stop for breakfast an the kids get dressed. Otherwise there would be absolute chaos for the entire 8 hours trip ( i have 5 kids....Image).
with 2 kids an a 1 hour drive to Disney I would leave 1.30 hour before opening hour not in the middle of the night an pay for a room I would only use half a night....

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

capecoral75 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
PirateWench8 wrote: I can't say anything my parents did similar things with us when we were kids, because of the traffic in the New York City/Connecticut area. They would load us in the car at 11 PM and we would travel throughout the night. We would end up at my Aunt and Uncle's house in Maine at around 5 PM the next day. I was around Ollie's age when my parents did that. We would eventually fall asleep in the car and our parents got about six hours of peace and quiet which could have been the real excuse why they would leave at 11 PM instead of 7 am. They didn't have to hear at least 6 hours of "Are we there yet", lol?
We did something like that when we were moving. We would get up in the middle of the night, and put the kids in the car in their pajamas, and stop for breakfast and get them dressed, drive until a little after lunch time, then stop. I get it for long drives.
But Disneyland isn't 6 hours away from Murrieta. It's more like an hour.

We do exactly the same. We get up around 1 am 1.30 an leave as soon ass the kids are in the car in their PJs, this way I have 4-4.30 hours of silence for my turn of driving. Around 7 we stop for breakfast an the kids get dressed. Otherwise there would be absolute chaos for the entire 8 hours trip ( i have 5 kids....Image).
with 2 kids an a 1 hour drive to Disney I would leave 1.30 hour before opening hour not in the middle of the night an pay for a room I would only use half a night....

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
If they stay at one of the on site hotels they can do the Magic Morning entry at 7am. They have the money to spend, so I don’t have a problem with them staying the night. They don’t need to lie and act like it want pre-planned though.

louiselawless01
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by louiselawless01 »

OT but Finn's speech makes me so sad

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Missy did an instastory all upset because the chickens were out, and a hawk was flying over head. She said something about how "awful" it was. Yeah, she's really teaching her sons to "love and care for all living things". Unless they're lizards, snakes, any kind of bug or a hawk looking for lunch.
I don't go looking for her instastories, BTW. My daughter shows them to me because it cracks her up when I roll my eyes.

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

louiselawless01 wrote:OT but Finn's speech makes me so sad

Is it his speech or lack of speech? I haven’t watched them, but I do check out their Instastories and he doesn’t seem to be speaking.

melihey
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by melihey »

Ducklings4 wrote:

Is it his speech or lack of speech? I haven’t watched them, but I do check out their Instastories and he doesn’t seem to be speaking.

I'd say both Image He barely speaks and when he does, it's hard to understand what he says besides "yeah"...

PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

Ducklings4 wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 5:47 pm

It's both. He's 3 1/2 and he only says a few words and what he does say except for Dada, Mama, No and Yeah are impossible to comprehend. He goes too preschool and I'm sure they have had to bring up is lack of comprehensible vocabulary. I've heard 1-year-olds with a more extensive and clear vocabulary than Finn's. It's sad and I feel sorry for him. For heavens sake people take the initiative and do something for that poor boy and get him some speech therapy! I can guarantee that a lot of his behavioral problems are probably from frustration with the fact that he's not able to communicate.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I agree, that's why I cannot watch them.
So great to hear his goddamn music is coming out. Not glad to hear he's got a second son who can't talk.
For people who TALK for a living......... the cobbler's kids have no shoes right?

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

LumpyDays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LumpyDays »

I so strongly dislike Bryan.
I'm very much hoping something knocks that ego down a few knotches.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

LumpyDays wrote:I so strongly dislike Bryan.
I noticed that. When Justin Timberlake puts out new music, does he say "It's SOOOO good!"? Nope. Most artists would say they're excited to share it, or they're proud of it, but not "It's SOOOO good!" in those words. They generally try to have some tact.

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Ducklings4 wrote:

It is so sad to me. My son is less than 2 weeks younger than Finn so I have always been quite attached to watching him grow. He is lightyears behind my 3.5 year old. I can have conversations with him, he can tell me stories, and you can understand almost all of what he says. He just can’t say his L’s yet. Watching Finn fall so far behind makes me so sad, I hope he is put into speech therapy.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

MommaLindsey2 wrote: It is so sad to me. My son is less than 2 weeks younger than Finn so I have always been quite attached to watching him grow. He is lightyears behind my 3.5 year old. I can have conversations with him, he can tell me stories, and you can understand almost all of what he says. He just can’t say his L’s yet. Watching Finn fall so far behind makes me so sad, I hope he is put into speech therapy.

Yep. My youngest didn’t say many words at all until a month before he turned two, and then he never stopped talking! He talks a mile a minute, and can still be understood by most people. They may not know what the heck he’s talking about (usually a toy or cartoon character), but he has a voice and it is heard. He’s 4 now, so older than Finn, but 3.5 was really no different. He just wasn’t using larger words like “podcast” or “genius.”

They don’t mind that the boys aren’t talking more because it would make it harder to spin tales and hide things. Plus it’s a lot harder to ignore a child that is talking to you And demanding your attention.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

It could be part of why he's "bad" in their eyes. He can't communicate, and he's getting frustrated.

I think someone else may have said this too. It makes sense.

Germany2263
Talker
Talker

DailyNewSameOldScriptedBumps - Part

Unread post by Germany2263 »

lmmomSD wrote:
LumpyDays wrote:I so strongly dislike Bryan.
I noticed that. When Justin Timberlake puts out new music, does he say "It's SOOOO good!"? Nope. Most artists would say they're excited to share it, or they're proud of it, but not "It's SOOOO good!" in those words. They generally try to have some tact.

Or at least give the illusion of being humble. Bryan will never realize that he comes across as a big douche.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Remember how Ollie never spoke either?

PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

lmmomSD wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 1:17 pm It could be part of why he's "bad" in their eyes. He can't communicate, and he's getting frustrated.

I think someone else may have said this too. It makes sense.

It was me who said it, lol. I have a younger brother who is a stutterer (my parents didn't realize it for awhile). He would act just like Finn. He wasn't bad he would just get so frustrated and would eventually act out because of his frustration. He really didn't start to talk until shortly after his fourth birthday. It was horrible for him and the rest of us when everyone realized what the problem was. There were many tears shed for many years by my brother and now that he is almost 42 he still stutters but only when he gets upset. Our beloved step-father passed away suddenly shortly before this past Christmas and my poor brother was in such a state you could barely understand what he was saying for two weeks.

Return to “Daily Bumps”