Taina Licciardo-Toivola: JesusLovingPlantBasedMeatEaters | Part 2

Lalelou123
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Taina Licciardo-Toivola: JesusLovingPlantBasedMeatEaters | Part 2

Unread post by Lalelou123 »

The mentioned bible verse above xD I just had to think of Leonardo, who by the way is again not sticking to his uploading schedule.

And the new video has been perfectly summed up by ther3. ;-) It's really not spectacular, but at least it's nearly no quirky Taina - just a family having fun.
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Herbert-Sherbert2019 »

A toned down low key Taina and happy kids....and a rare glimpse inside the van!
Think this is my fave LT vlog so far..👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Loved seeing KJ holding hands with Omega 💕💕💕
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lalelou123 wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:23 pm The mentioned bible verse above xD I just had to think of Leonardo, who by the way is again not sticking to his uploading schedule.

And the new video has been perfectly summed up by ther3. ;-) It's really not spectacular, but at least it's nearly no quirky Taina - just a family having fun.
Hehe! Lelou,at first i didnt get click to you meant about the verse and Leo...but yeh! Good point well made! x
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

ther3 wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:53 am The new vid, lo and behold Taina spelled the name of the country wrong :p SLOVANIA
Isnt that typical of ignorant Taina..she is oblivious to all thats around her as she careers from country to country..the trip is wasted on her! Im very glad the kids are enjoying the water park tho..loved the dancing at the end with D'art n Shakey joining in x
retiredrn70
Talker
Talker

Unread post by retiredrn70 »

Kkristi wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:21 pm
Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:53 am
Kkristi wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:02 pm Did you noticed there is something on Omega's nose? At first i thought that maybe it's food or something but it looks like it is something else.
I did notice something on Om's nose,but thought it was probably just crusted dried on snot,just needed his face washed.
Couldnt be sure tho.
I liked when Om grabbed a bunch of Ts hair and pulled it across her mouth..a babys way of saying Please be quiet Momma! x
Honestly to me it looked like a wart, but maybe I am wrong.
It just looked like little bumps-nothing big or serious. I have seen them lots of times on my ped pt-babies in the past. They can just be burned off quickly when mom and dad want to to do it. I would leave them for now. They arent hurting him or bothering anyone and he certainly doesnt care, Yes it was funny when he told her to hush in his own way.
retiredrn70
Talker
Talker

This was a pretty decent vid today. I was proud of KJ who at first was saying mommy would have to hold him but when he got into the water he was just fine and not afraid. I was afraid when TT said she was wearing a bikini and so was Cleo that we could see her prancing about and panning Cleos body as she so often does with the cameras. But she didnt and we saw not a lot of TT and a lot of the kids esp Nef as always. Still everybody was having fun and there were few tears. The exercise they were doing at the end was darling. Aph just does her own thing doesnt she. She was just hilarious and so was the way Omega mimiked her. Finally KJ was given some credit for taking care of little bro. He so seldom gets credit for anything but it was obvious he felt really good getting recognition. I enjoyed the video.
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

retiredrn70 wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:41 pm This was a pretty decent vid today. I was proud of KJ who at first was saying mommy would have to hold him but when he got into the water he was just fine and not afraid. I was afraid when TT said she was wearing a bikini and so was Cleo that we could see her prancing about and panning Cleos body as she so often does with the cameras. But she didnt and we saw not a lot of TT and a lot of the kids esp Nef as always. Still everybody was having fun and there were few tears. The exercise they were doing at the end was darling. Aph just does her own thing doesnt she. She was just hilarious and so was the way Omega mimiked her. Finally KJ was given some credit for taking care of little bro. He so seldom gets credit for anything but it was obvious he felt really good getting recognition. I enjoyed the video.
Me too,RN70,so proud of KJ doing so well..he was a little apprehensive in the van wasnt he..i cdnt catch what T said in reply when he said Mummy wd have to hold him,but it didn't sound very comforting by her tone. It was his first time at a water park,bless him,and he did need some reassurance,goodness knows what he was imagining.but he loved it when he got there as they all did.
I bet they slept well that night!
Yeh my heart sank when i heard bikinis for T m C! Thought that was all we wd see,the two of them cavorting! But we were spared it,and it was all about just having a good time..
what did Pa do,i wonder.
It really was a feelgood video compared to the usual ones we have seen recently! x
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

ther3 wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:53 am The new vid, lo and behold Taina spelled the name of the country wrong :p SLOVANIA
Has Tiresome T been reading here,or has sbody given her a heads up..coz now her vlog is Hello Slovenia!
Or....Miracle of miracles,did she realise the mistake herself. 😋
theoddmacabre
Amateur
Amateur

Taina Licciardo-Toivola: JesusLovingPlantBasedMeatEaters | Part 2

Unread post by theoddmacabre »

I actually enjoyed this new video, for obvious reasons. I was all different content with the family being a family and having fun and not some fake robot fam. But where was Paul!? I adored how well KJ said mom would have to hold him. He said it so clearly and perfectly in English, which is still making me wonder if Nef really has speech issues. I can actually understand Aphrodite and Omega a lot better than her. Maybe they should check her hearing since she seems to talk loudly, almost screaming, maybe she cannot hear correctly and just speaks how she hears?? My nephew had that issue and had his ears fitted with tubes to drain of fluids.

My only negative thing to say was their lunch... or whatever that was which was just chips and peanut butter with a ton of bread.... is that even filling?? I know after swimming I want something hearty and satisfying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
edelweiss88

Unread post by edelweiss88 »

What does Omega have on the nose and on the eyes? [img][url=https://www.noelshack.com/2019-38-3-156 ... -omega.png]
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

edelweiss88 wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:03 am What does Omega have on the nose and on the eyes? [img][url=https://www.noelshack.com/2019-38-3-156 ... -omega.png]
Thanks for the link edelweiss!
Because they were at the water park,I was thinking,is it just waterdrops?
But then,the little lumps dont seem to be flowing like waterdrops ..plus,he had something on his nose pre waterpark..
i have no idea what these lumps are!anybody else got any thoughts? x
ther3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ther3 »

As we have noticed something on his nose already in the Budapest vids dated 2 months prior I believe this must be a skin condition. As the lumps are skin coloured and do not appear to bother Omega it might be a simple molluscum contagiosum, a skin virus that often affects kids aged 1-5. Nothing serious, but it can be spread easily and also to adults (especially when their immune system is lowered). They should be careful with his eyes, cause if rubbed into an eye it can cause a bacterial infection and he has these lumps also on his eyelid.
Last edited by ther3 on Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
ther3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ther3 »

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/molluscum-contagiosum/ this website says that if the spots are located on the nose or eyelid a vist in the hospital is required. I am wondering if they had it checked :)

Btw. visibly less Omega in the vids lately. Paul had totally disappeared from the last two.
draconessa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by draconessa »

Hello, I am new and just registered to be able to discuss Terrible TT and her gang:) With regards to Omega's nose and eyelids - what we see are common warts. that is a viral infection, quite common in young children - they transfer it with their hands. the usual cause is transmission from commonly used towels, shared with someone, who already is infected with the virus. In some cases this may resolve naturally, in othermay require treatment. Anyway, always should be shown to the doctor, who decides on the best course of action. I have a strange feeling TT will not be that eager to seek help, as she seems to be avoiding any sort of healthcare and medication ( maybe apart from getting her prdator teeth). PS I am a doctor myself - I would not leave those alone and have a look at other members of family.
LCgirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LCgirl »

That was a good vlog. Nice to see the kids having fun. I liked that she passed the camera around to the kids giving each of them a chance to film. That is exactly how it should be for every video. The older kids and Paul should be given the camera to film this trip from their perspective as well instead of just Taina filming everything from her very biased POV and narrating everything in that stupid voice. She's terrible at vlogging and focused too much on the younger kids expecially Nef, this is why most of this trip so far is soo boring. I would love to see more of the older children and hear their thoughts and feelings about this trip.
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

draconessa wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:32 am Hello, I am new and just registered to be able to discuss Terrible TT and her gang:) With regards to Omega's nose and eyelids - what we see are common warts. that is a viral infection, quite common in young children - they transfer it with their hands. the usual cause is transmission from commonly used towels, shared with someone, who already is infected with the virus. In some cases this may resolve naturally, in othermay require treatment. Anyway, always should be shown to the doctor, who decides on the best course of action. I have a strange feeling TT will not be that eager to seek help, as she seems to be avoiding any sort of healthcare and medication ( maybe apart from getting her prdator teeth). PS I am a doctor myself - I would not leave those alone and have a look at other members of family.
w
Welcome draconessa! You may be new here but youre certainly one of us as you already know all too well about TT and her shortcomings!Hehe!
So true, she avoids healthcare til it comes to her own needs...
Terrible Taina of the Terrifying Too Large Teeth! X
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

LCgirl wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:29 am That was a good vlog. Nice to see the kids having fun. I liked that she passed the camera around to the kids giving each of them a chance to film. That is exactly how it should be for every video. The older kids and Paul should be given the camera to film this trip from their perspective as well instead of just Taina filming everything from her very biased POV and narrating everything in that stupid voice. She's terrible at vlogging and focused too much on the younger kids expecially Nef, this is why most of this trip so far is soo boring. I would love to see more of the older children and hear their thoughts and feelings about this trip.
Yes! i totally agree,much more fun when the whole gang films. Taina needs to relinquish her control and hence end up with more interesting material.it wd be good to hear the older kids speak up and tell us how things are from their own perspectives,give us an insight into how they feel. That wd be a whole lot better than T gushing in that baby voice about nothing - at - all..x
draconessa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by draconessa »

[/quote]w
Welcome draconessa! You may be new here but youre certainly one of us as you already know all too well about TT and her shortcomings!Hehe!
So true, she avoids healthcare til it comes to her own needs...
Terrible Taina of the Terrifying Too Large Teeth! X
[/quote]
Thank you, Herbert:)
Hahaha:) Her teeth will be giving me nightmares:) Well, we can only wait, what she is going to do next !
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Gahhhh!
Tedious Taina at pains today to point out that they ' were being quiet" as others were asleep in the trailer park or wherever it is they are parked...then makes Jez tell us how he volunteered to do the ' crapper' ..
so plenty of self justifying going on today...
Nef woken by the whole gang,with a bday prezzy of a cuddly lamb,who we have already met...he is cute but babyish gift for five yr old,she v happy with it tho,thats the main thing.
They all sing HB...sorry RN70, think it was you who cdnt stand to hear it one more time? They sing it in English and in Finnish x
retiredrn70
Talker
Talker

Tania-predictable and tiresome--------I had a couple of thoughts about her yesterday but those are gone today. LOLOLOL- that was me complaining about happy birthday song. It is inevitable with Tania and her group. I hope we dont have to watch Nef open her many gifts. I will just have to skip it. Whenever she or Aph has a birthday it over the top and the other little ones look so sad. On one occasion she said they didnt know how to act (the guhls) as they didnt get many presents. Oh my she is so tiresome. The nappy gang is back to nappies again. I think Neph has pullups. I am suprised the the kiddos dont change themselves. Wow,at least she didnt preen a lot. I do wish we could see the middle kids more and it was nice to see Dad. I think he is there all the time. I can hear his voice sometimes. How do we know he is 60? I am thinking the beard makes him look a few yrs older. Read a lot on here saying Omega has a warts virus. I am a retired rn not a doctor and they should see a dr for the little guy but probably wont. Not really much to see today.

Return to “Q-Z”