Tori Glover - 13 & pregnant

PhoenixAsh
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tori Glover - 13 & pregnant

Unread post by PhoenixAsh »

And just like with Lane, this guy was around the kids within 0.25 seconds of them being a thing. These poor kids are gonna be so confused. The fact that Tori literally posted about how confused and hurt Prim was when Lane left but had absolutely no issue not only bringing another guy around the kids not long after her and Lane broke up but getting pregnant to him is absolutely mind boggling to me. The fact that she even thinks she should have another child when she’s so incredibly selfish with the ones she already has... ugh. It’s so obvious what Tori wants always comes first and it’s just plain neglectful for her to be bringing another child into the world.
PhoenixAsh
Talker
Talker

So Tori was on Facebook asking people what their gender predictions are and a few people responded girl and she replied to everyone who responded girl with comments like “god I hope not” and “we better get our boy”. Like she very obviously wants a boy to the point where she’ll be upset if it’s a girl and if I remember correctly, she was the same way with Prim (literally expressed disappointment that Prim wasn’t a boy in the gender reveal video). Just... ugh that doesn’t sit right with me. Imagine being a girl and it being all over the internet that your mum wanted you to be a boy and was disappointed when you weren’t. I get having little gender preferences but if it’s to the point where you will literally be massively disappointed if it’s the other one... you shouldn’t be having kids. Granted, Tori shouldn’t be having kids for a lot more reasons than that but yeah.
zacattack1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by zacattack1 »

And she's on Instagram asking for people to donate so she can buy a new phone...at what point did her phone breaking become other people's responsibility?? Image

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

PhoenixAsh
Talker
Talker

So she made a tik tok of things that happened in her year and basically, she met her current boyfriend in April, they were officially together in June and she was pregnant by July.... pretty sure she was pregnant within pretty much the same time frame with Prim’s dad as well. Shaking. My. Fucking. Head.
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Maxxinsta96 »

Has anyone kept up with this train wreck? Can’t believe she’s pregnant again but when you use government assistance like she does I guess it’s no big deal.
reyaathena
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by reyaathena »

looks like she's single again lol don't think any of her relationships have lasted her entire pregnancy
shrimpbody21
Discord name: i don’t have one

Unread post by shrimpbody21 »

wow you guys are absolute low lives lol, HELLO. tori glover herself here, the famous whore 😂 you’re all pitiful. my children are beyond cared for and loved, i’ve come up on over a YEAR with my current boyfriend but whose business would it be if i had 10 more kids? 🥴 you’re all creeps who are so obsessed with my life you sit on social media and speak 🥱 and honestly come up with better information to spread, considering 99% of you sound so stupid with FALSE information. you all bored me, shame. ANYWHO, going to do a bow as i leave knowing i am STILL the talk and have people being fans 🥰
PinkSparkles
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PinkSparkles »

And the new baby...Poor kid looks just like his father😟 when I'm around prim I see her lookin like her daddy too tho
cookiemookie

Unread post by cookiemookie »

Can we discuss how all of her insta captions are putting her children or BF down in some way? Some examples:

Photo of sparklers: “prim was too scared to hold one but..”
Photo of swimming: “splash pad wasn’t a huge hit with THESE kids. Prim barely got wet, leo hated it…”
I’ve also seen (which she deletes constantly) when photos of current baby daddy are posted, captions like “You drive me insane, I can’t handle you, butttt….I love you hehe).

Also, now I guess her oldest is on the spectrum, middle is now possibly on the spectrum….I mean when do her kids ever get to play with other kids? Play sports, actually PREOCCUPY their minds and bodies? Instead of sitting at home. To me it screams neglect. Not to mention what she feeds them and calls DINNER.

Return to “I-P”