Steps to Whining: The Art of Entitlement

Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Steps to Whining: The Art of Entitlement

Unread post by Snow White »

I can't even hate watch them anymore. I get click bait, and I don't condemn YT'ers for it... however Corbin's click bait is always so extra! Baby plays piano! Baby paints masterpiece! Baby walks! Like ugh. They insist June has this HUGE expressive personality. Where?? I've never seen any personality in the vlogs (which is okay! She's so young!) I get June is their first child, and she's developing seemingly on schedule and that's OKAY! Why insist she's YEARS ahead in development ?!

His click bait titles just reek of his ego.

And to add I hate how pissy Corbin was when Kelsey called off the camping trip and for the rest of the vlog she walked on egg shells and praised the shit out of him.

"Amazing burgers my love" (she made them)
Blah. Blah blah
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ewokfan11 wrote:I should clarify...they had a basic "camping" yurt at a campground area. Yes, I've seen more fancy ones that you can stay at via Airbnb and such, but this one is a standard camping yurt. Even the upscale summer camps in Oregon and Washington have sleeping arrangements MUCH like this - but without a stove, obviously. I guess that's just how I spent my summers, so it doesn't seem that awful to me.
But even if it's a basic yurt, if they're so outdoorsy, it shouldn't bother them. They keep trying to make everyone think that they are camping, PNW crunchy types, and they're just wannabes.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Can their apartment even fit a king-sized bed? Their sleeping arrangement seems terribly uncomfortable. They could start with kicking Paris out of the bed. I know he's used to sleeping with them, but dogs can be re-trained. Plus it seems like all of them scrunched into the bed is kind of a hazard for June.
crew96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by crew96 »

fossilfinger wrote:Can their apartment even fit a king-sized bed? Their sleeping arrangement seems terribly uncomfortable. They could start with kicking Paris out of the bed. I know he's used to sleeping with them, but dogs can be re-trained. Plus it seems like all of them scrunched into the bed is kind of a hazard for June.
Getting an actual bed frame would work wonders. A bed on the floor is (MAYBE) for college kids.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Lmao at Corbin 'Vlogging is art!' (less than 1 month later) 'TRYING HER BREASTMILK DARE!!1!'

Oh my god you guys, how could we ever have doubted them as artists?
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

fossilfinger wrote:Can their apartment even fit a king-sized bed? Their sleeping arrangement seems terribly uncomfortable. They could start with kicking Paris out of the bed. I know he's used to sleeping with them, but dogs can be re-trained. Plus it seems like all of them scrunched into the bed is kind of a hazard for June.
This was just the YT "hint" that they're getting a FREE MATTRESS soon. It seems like that's one of the most common brand deals. Wasn't their current mattress from a brand deal and FREE??

I had to chuckle about the "mattress on the floor" comment above. I'm redoing my master bedroom in a "Moroccan" theme and putting the bed on the floor just looks cooler. But my room looks nothing like K&C's. Their entire apartment looks like college students live there.
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

Haha multitasking papa, yes because it's totally safe to be frying up food with your child inches away and yes she was mostly covered her legs were not and I hate that carrier talk about no airflow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I'm curious what they think of the crazy MAX stabbing that killed two people. They only live about a mile away - and they used to pretend to love public transit.
valeryjackson
Talker
Talker

Unread post by valeryjackson »

i really hate their stupid clickbait titles
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I wonder why he did today's video that way? Easier to edit?? I just skipped through it...it was really boring.

Not to harp on this again, but a long holiday weekend and they can't go to Boise and visit family?? Something really bad must have happened with Corbin's parents to not see them for almost SIX months and just having a baby they've still never met.
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

So basically they are looking for ways to not vlog because now they want to do clips to music and no talking at all seriously!

janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

webbygurl626 wrote:So basically they are looking for ways to not vlog because now they want to do clips to music and no talking at all seriously!

Today's vlog was the epitome of laziness!! They don't work regular jobs. If they want to be taken seriously and how hard they work, a less than 5 min vlog w/o dialogue is NOT the way to do it. That's the way to loose $$$.
Corbin you ARE NOT Casey neistat, so don't think a vlog like this will help you. Such losers!

So wonder when they'll show up at the Lumps new pool. I'd figure soon since they need the views!

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

janem wrote:So wonder when they'll show up at the Lumps new pool. I'd figure soon since they need the views!
I think one of their summer trips is going down to VidCon and staying with DBs - so just a few weeks from now.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

While the vlog today was obviously so lazy, I actually enjoyed it. I love fairs, I love carousels, I love happy babies, and that music really tied it in together. Really sweet.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

tintin15 wrote:While the vlog today was obviously so lazy, I actually enjoyed it. I love fairs, I love carousels, I love happy babies, and that music really tied it in together. Really sweet.
It wasn't actually a fair. It was Oaks Park. When he put "fair" in the description, I thought he meant Rose Festival's City Fair - but it's not. Kind of surprised they went there, it's kind of a dump. I can't imagine they stayed for more than an hour.
westwuff
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by westwuff »

Well the music was a terrible choice. It's the type of music you pair with a flashback of happier times in a film..then you learn the baby dies or something. I also thought the filming quality was garbage. I could never vlog everyday, so I get being burnt out..but they've never seemed to put out a quality video (granted I watch sporadically due to their being bor-annoying). On a pettier note I hate Kelsey's hat and sunglasses and am suprised she'll go braless while nursing. And don't even get me started about the neck beard...it's beginning to take on a life of it's own (though to be honest, Corbin's facial? hair has a better personality than him)
jenboghel01
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jenboghel01 »

Don't hate me, but June looks so much like Corbin that I just don't think she's very cute.. hopefully she starts to look more like Kelsey

melonyogloo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by melonyogloo »

There are 52 weekends in a year and to name his video "Memory Series" on Mermorial Weekend to take advantage of people's emotion. What a dick.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

melonyogloo wrote:There are 52 weekends in a year and to name his video "Memory Series" on Mermorial Weekend to take advantage of people's emotion. What a dick.
Coming from a military family, that really pisses me off. I would rather have him just ignore it like most vloggers do. He thinks "sacrifice" is not being able to go to his favorite food truck and having to go to another.
Has he said anything about the stabbing? I actually hope he doesn't, because he would sound like an idiot.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I was just watching their friend Simon's vlog from today and it's obvious he was getting advice from Corbin when he was in Portland - he said he needs to be more commercial (get brand deals), be family-friendly and do lots of clickbait. Yep, that's 100% advice from Corbin. :?

Return to “The Wander Family - Steps to Wander”