Ilovebeingamommy

Tinaki_t
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Re: Ilovebeingamommy

Unread post by Tinaki_t »

I hate her fake ass...she has no friends because she is narcissistic and have a bad behaviour. Emma's room is full with stuff and Ethan's is empty.. I think Eric step up and bought them both a bike, thank God!
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

I haven’t followed this ass in a long time. She had ANOTHER kid? Her husband wasn’t thrilled with the third!! How the hell did she convince him to have ANOTHER??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1993BB
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 1993BB »

Her obsession with Emma looking like Ariana Grande Image

Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Lalalilylove »

1993BB wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:31 pm Image
Her obsession with Emma looking like Ariana Grande Image

She looks nothing like her. Liz has problems.
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

I just realized who she is trying so desperately hard to be like - Jessica Alba. So desperate lol she has even started sticking her tongue out while dancing the way Jessica does 🙄
1993BB
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 1993BB »

Lalalilylove wrote:I just realized who she is trying so desperately hard to be like - Jessica Alba. So desperate lol she has even started sticking her tongue out while dancing the way Jessica does Image
Ugh and she's so damn cringe in all her tik toks. Getting her teeth fixed boosted her ego through the roof. Image

Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Holy crap she has even more videos on tik tok - when does she focus on her kids?! Also is she pregnant again? Some of the clothing she wears in these videos really seems to accentuate a growing bump..
1993BB
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 1993BB »

Wtf

Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

Oh look she jumped on the merch train. She must be either struggling to get views or in need of some money. I wouldn’t doubt it if it was both.

Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Lillouiepooie wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:30 am Oh look she jumped on the merch train. She must be either struggling to get views or in need of some money. I wouldn’t doubt it if it was both.

She’s been buying views all along but theh are tanking even more now (all family and mommy bloggers are seeing a decline because they are being cancelled because if dad challenge podcast ). Between her boring personality and narcissism combined with bloggers going down in general... she’s running out of money lol who the hell would buy this shit (youtuber merch)?
Tinaki_t
Amateur
Amateur

She is totally messed up with 4 kids...and its shows! She should stop at 2, after that she was a mess!
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Why is she so obsessed with trying to make the Internet think she and Eric are so in love? She probably just posts those videos dancing around him so that he doesn’t get too jealous about the rest of her narcissistic attention seeking videos. It’s obvious he’s not really that into her - he does not look at her as if he’s totally in love with her, he just looks at her the way she tells him to look at her before filming the videos - and it’s EXTRA obvious because he NEVER looks at her with loving eyes in their vlogs. She trapped him with more and more babies. That video where you announced your pregnancy was super telling, Liz. Stop being so fake.
Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

Good lord,
Her ig (tik tok videos) are so embarrassing. I don’t get why liz thinks she gods gift to earth, but girl you aren’t all that. You’re still an average looking girl with four kids living in a basic town home and buying followers, so not really sure what you’re flaunting
Tinaki_t
Amateur
Amateur

She made a video about her marriage problems...that's what happen when you pop up kids for YouTube video.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Her Mom’s gone. This is sad and heartbreaking.

But…. WTF with this bitch? This bitch literally made a whole video about how she was neglected in childhood by both her parents, often left without food water or protection. Now that her Mom is gone she is all like oh I had this bestest Mom in the world, I would run to her for anything and everything. bitch please! You may miss your Mom even if she were a criminal but stop pretending like she was the mother of the year. How much does this woman lie to herself? She is in a denial. Needs a reality slap
1993BB
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 1993BB »

marshmellow wrote:Her Mom’s gone. This is sad and heartbreaking.

But…. WTF with this bitch? This bitch literally made a whole video about how she was neglected in childhood by both her parents, often left without food water or protection. Now that her Mom is gone she is all like oh I had this bestest Mom in the world, I would run to her for anything and everything. bitch please! You may miss your Mom even if she were a criminal but stop pretending like she was the mother of the year. How much does this woman lie to herself? She is in a denial. Needs a reality slap
May she rest in peace, but I thought the same thing.
I remember watching her draw my life video where she said she would be living back and forth from her mom and dad, how she never had food and was always hungry and when she was back with her mom they were living in shelters cuz her mom didn't have her shit together. Basically both her parents were addicts and to this day, her dad is still dealing with alcoholism and is homeless. I was shocked to see her post. "My mom gave me so much love" WTF.

1993BB
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 1993BB »

Tinaki_t wrote:She made a video about her marriage problems...that's what happen when you pop up kids for YouTube video.
And now her mom past away. I wouldn't be surprised if they do end up getting divorced. Eric seems to be done with her shit. She has everything because of him. I'm sure the only reason he puts up with it all is because of all the damn kids. He's looked unhappy for quite a while.

1993BB
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 1993BB »

Dang, sounds like the sister is already blaming Liz for the mom getting sick and dying after visiting her Image. Image

THC963
Talker
Talker

Unread post by THC963 »

I think Liz needs to slow down. And it sounds really messed up, but I hope that her mother’s passing (may she Rest In Peace) wakes her up to reality. Yes it’s nice having things: a bigger house, nicer car, decor; but that stuff IS NOT IMPORTANT.

I notice so many of these YouTube moms lose a sense of reality after a while on YouTube. The amount of failed marriages I’ve seen is ridiculous.

She depends so much on her views, followers…how good she looks, how cute her kids are, how big her house is, what her house looks like…she needs to stop and think about things that matter which is HER FAMILY.

She needs to focus on her marriage and stop worrying about the color of the panels of her new house.

THC963
Talker
Talker

Unread post by THC963 »

1993BB wrote:Dang, sounds like the sister is already blaming Liz for the mom getting sick and dying after visiting her Image. Image

I noticed this too! I wonder if their mom got Covid.

Return to “I-P”