Jamerrill Stewart (Homeschool mom of 7 [soon to be 8])

MollyAnneDenver
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jamerrill Stewart (Homeschool mom of 7 [soon to be 8])

Unread post by MollyAnneDenver »

I do not really watch her - I went to her newest video - she does look pregnant BUT in the comments she says she is NOT pregnant it is just her shirt.
SOOOO
1) She is pregnant but does not want to announce it and is willing to lie
2) She is not pregnant and put a little extra on

I am thinking 2
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by IHateCilantro »

Shes gotta be pregnant, its her face and everything
My posts on this board are only my opinion and shouldnt be taken as fact, unless noted
KLBooze
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KLBooze »

MollyAnneDenver wrote:I do not really watch her - I went to her newest video - she does look pregnant BUT in the comments she says she is NOT pregnant it is just her shirt.
SOOOO
1) She is pregnant but does not want to announce it and is willing to lie
2) She is not pregnant and put a little extra on

I am thinking 2
She looks to have gained 30-50lbs. She must be emotional eating versus trim healthy mama.

She also said Travis didn’t travel with them because of back issues. Let’s be honest. His weight is a big part of his back issues. Both of them. They eat shit food.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MollyAnneDenver
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MollyAnneDenver »

I do not know if she is pregnant or not BUT I did noticed a bunch of the pregnancy asking questions on her last video have been deleted !!!!

Wonder what it could mean?!

I personally do not think she is pregnant I just think she has gained a little weight - maybe the stress of wanting to move ?
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

In the past she usually didn’t announce her pregnancies until like 5 months in, so maybe she just isn’t ready to announce it yet? I have a hard time believing she just gained a ton of weight even in her face ... unless all of her vlogs about eating Trim Healthy Mama and Keto meals are lies... granted even those meals are shit and unhealthy but they wouldn’t cause her to gain all that weight since she’s been eating like that forever?

Either she just doesn’t want to admit she’s pregnant yet or she is secretly stuffing herself with a surplus of bad calories daily.

IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

shilohjulia wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:15 am In the past she usually didn’t announce her pregnancies until like 5 months in, so maybe she just isn’t ready to announce it yet? I have a hard time believing she just gained a ton of weight even in her face ... unless all of her vlogs about eating Trim Healthy Mama and Keto meals are lies... granted even those meals are shit and unhealthy but they wouldn’t cause her to gain all that weight since she’s been eating like that forever?

Either she just doesn’t want to admit she’s pregnant yet or she is secretly stuffing herself with a surplus of bad calories daily.

I hafta say her "protein balls or bites" had a smidge of protein with all the carbs and sugar she put in there.
My posts on this board are only my opinion and shouldnt be taken as fact, unless noted
KLBooze
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KLBooze »

IHateCilantro wrote:
shilohjulia wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:15 am In the past she usually didn’t announce her pregnancies until like 5 months in, so maybe she just isn’t ready to announce it yet? I have a hard time believing she just gained a ton of weight even in her face ... unless all of her vlogs about eating Trim Healthy Mama and Keto meals are lies... granted even those meals are shit and unhealthy but they wouldn’t cause her to gain all that weight since she’s been eating like that forever?

I hafta say her "protein balls or bites" had a smidge of protein with all the carbs and sugar she put in there.
I cringed when she was making those. Those are high calorie junk food balls.

shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

IHateCilantro wrote:

Totally. Peanut butter isn’t really a great source of protein tbh it has a lot of carbs and fat too ... then she added all the chocolate chips and raisins and honey ... yikes

Hereforthemamadrama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hereforthemamadrama »

I love her Channel. I don’t agree with everything she does her house is way to small for her family she lets the kids run wild without any adult supervision ( atleast it seems that way) I barely see her with the younger kids so I assume the older kids look out for Ben and Daniel Amelia. Her Keto meals are BS lol what she does is “lazy Keto” I do Keto and it is not about pouring cheese into everything and tons of butter and pork rinds my meals are a protein and veggies eggs and protein lots and lots of water watching my calories and With Keto you have to be consistent or else you are out of ketosis. I love that shes real but no one is perfect
Hereforthemamadrama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hereforthemamadrama »

I love her Channel. I don’t agree with everything she does her house is way to small for her family she lets the kids run wild without any adult supervision ( atleast it seems that way) I barely see her with the younger kids so I assume the older kids look out for Ben and Daniel Amelia. Her Keto meals are BS lol what she does is “lazy Keto” I do Keto and it is not about pouring cheese into everything and tons of butter and pork rinds my meals are a protein and veggies eggs and protein lots and lots of water watching my calories and With Keto you have to be consistent or else you are out of ketosis. I love that shes real but no one is perfect
smarlo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smarlo »

If her husband was really doing keto all this time, he'd be skin and bones by now. My friend has been doing it for less than 1 year and lost over 100 lbs.
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

smarlo wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:20 am If her husband was really doing keto all this time, he'd be skin and bones by now. My friend has been doing it for less than 1 year and lost over 100 lbs.
Im having an issue with all Ketogenic diets. I start one and feel fantastic for 3 days, then BOOM, something biochemically switches and I feel awful.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Is that keto flu? I think that's how keto starts to work.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

onbreak wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:43 am Is that keto flu? I think that's how keto starts to work.

Its not that type of feeling. I feel as if its Im allergic to ketones or something.
It never gets better. And at some point my legs and feet tingle and my hair starts falling out.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Oh no! Definitely not flu.

He's a big guy- those boys are going to tower over her.

Refreshing to see he isn't douched out by the $$$$.

shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

She addressed her meals in her latest vlog. I mean, she has a fuck ton of kids and it’s expensive feeding people. I spend so much on groceries for just myself, i can’t even imagine. Plus she probably doesn’t know any different - i think most people in the area she lives in eat the way her family does. I feel bad she obviously felt the need to address that. Comes with being a vlogger, people are going to judge. Her kids seem happy and healthy and none of them are obese or anything so that’s all that really matters.

IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

shilohjulia wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:44 pm She addressed her meals in her latest vlog. I mean, she has a fuck ton of kids and it’s expensive feeding people. I spend so much on groceries for just myself, i can’t even imagine. Plus she probably doesn’t know any different - i think most people in the area she lives in eat the way her family does. I feel bad she obviously felt the need to address that. Comes with being a vlogger, people are going to judge. Her kids seem happy and healthy and none of them are obese or anything so that’s all that really matters.

But she chose to have a big family, why should the kids suffer? Thats my beef with large families. The parents have their fetish lifestyle that the kids didnt ask to be born into. All of these foods they feed their children are high inflammation foods. People with large families or thrifty families always seem to be having health issues, its cause their bodies are inflammed and it ends up being a boon to the opiod companies.
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

80085 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:24 pm
IHateCilantro wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:16 am
onbreak wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:43 am Is that keto flu? I think that's how keto starts to work.

Its not that type of feeling. I feel as if its Im allergic to ketones or something.
It never gets better. And at some point my legs and feet tingle and my hair starts falling out.
It's more likely a blood sugar and/or low vitamin (like iron) issue. If there's no particular reason besides epilepsy or insulin resistance for you to go keto or low carb, don't. Keep your carb count on the lower side and low GI but still include them in your diet. Keto is hyped up far more than it should be, regular average people should not and do not need to be low-carb.
What I think is happening is my parents shouldnt have mixed genes. I feel like a Chimera, thats the only way for me to describe it.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

I just want to pinch her big puffy cheeks. She reminds me of a chipmunk lol

strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by strikeaposie »

I'm sure this has been said before but a video of hers popped up and I'm tired just after watching her cook for that long. It's insane. She needs a better kitchen. And why aren't her older kids helping her? Or does that just happen off screen?

Return to “I-P”