Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

Unread post by geekinthepink »

language wrote:
Gin0915 wrote:
language wrote:Yeah, never get tribals or foreign languages or scripts (especially ideograms). It's not just that you don't know what they mean, but a lot of tattoo artists like fucking with people.

Though I do know two girls who got tattoos intentionally like this: one got the Chinese symbols for a beef and broccoli dish, her favourite food, but tells other people it means things like love or happiness so they might get one; my other friend got the barcode from her favourite kind of baked beans when the big trend was to get barcodes, because so many had gotten ones to be hardcore which really meant just random things from the supermarket closest to the tattoo parlour without thinking it would mean something if scanned.

You really need a sense of humour about yourself to do something like that, but most people don't have a sense of humour about things which are permanently marked on their body as mistakes. I hope someday some one who knows actual tribal tattoos sees Johnathan's and tells him it really means "I'm a woman of marriage age" or something. Most I know though have been pissed off about people getting them because it's a family history tattoo or something which has real meaning to the tribal culture- like one should never get a Russian mob tattoo because they kill people for false stripes if they see you wearing one. o.O
Omgads, those girls sound like fun :rofl:. I wonder if Dofus's tattoos mean something or he just mindlessly followed the trend. It's true, tribal tattoos have a deep symbolic meaning and often have to be earned. Bet he didn't think of that. It would be a scream if his mean something utterly nonsensical though.
Most of them mean something if you take them off a sheet in the tattoo parlour- but they pretty much never mean what the tattoo parlour labelled them as, partly because the parlour might not know what it means, partly because tattoo artists are dicks with a sense of humour about idiots. :D Some mean nothing, but those are worse to get in tribal cultures because it's a complete fuck up, not just mislabelling yourself, but not knowing how to spell. Which would be apt for Johnathan. :lol:
his ugly stars definitely mean nothing. he was probably thinking back then: "oh LULZ. I'ma be a star when I'm a grown up... like... on camera. lulz. better get 23 of them tattooed on my arm"

butthead.
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

geekinthepink wrote:
language wrote: Most of them mean something if you take them off a sheet in the tattoo parlour- but they pretty much never mean what the tattoo parlour labelled them as, partly because the parlour might not know what it means, partly because tattoo artists are dicks with a sense of humour about idiots. :D Some mean nothing, but those are worse to get in tribal cultures because it's a complete fuck up, not just mislabelling yourself, but not knowing how to spell. Which would be apt for Johnathan. :lol:
his ugly stars definitely mean nothing. he was probably thinking back then: "oh LULZ. I'ma be a star when I'm a grown up... like... on camera. lulz. better get 23 of them tattooed on my arm"

butthead.
Aw, jeez, I never realized the tribals weren't fully filled in either. Who does that? So shoddy and tacky.
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

— The Master and Margarita
Liset
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Liset »

How are they coping?
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Liset wrote:How are they coping?

hahahahahaha, that gif. hahahah! great. sorry, totally distracted by it.
Liset
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Liset »

geekinthepink wrote:
Liset wrote:How are they coping?

hahahahahaha, that gif. hahahah! great. sorry, totally distracted by it.
Hahaha, I just had to have it!!
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

noooo! stop exploiting your baby! she's not a doll for fuck's sake!!

Jaeme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jaeme »

geekinthepink wrote:noooo! stop exploiting your baby! she's not a doll for fuck's sake!!

Shit like this just proves Jofus was full of crap and trying to be important. If you have 'fans' coming to your house to shout outside then why would you keep giving more and more of your life away. Greedy/lazy fuckers just cannot see past the youtube bucks to what's actually important.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Jaeme wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:noooo! stop exploiting your baby! she's not a doll for fuck's sake!!

Shit like this just proves Jofus was full of crap and trying to be important. If you have 'fans' coming to your house to shout outside then why would you keep giving more and more of your life away. Greedy/lazy fuckers just cannot see past the youtube bucks to what's actually important.
amen!
that's what I said in the first place. he wanted attention. otherwise he would have just opened the door, screamed "fuck off", closed the door, problem solved.

but who in their right mind tweets about strangers (invisible ones, mind you!) out of their house?
language
Informer
Informer

Unread post by language »

9 grapes and a 60kcal cereal bar is apparently the new snack. Guess the yoghurt is too much intake now she's BREASTFEEDING. :|
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

language wrote:9 grapes and a 60kcal cereal bar is apparently the new snack. Guess the yoghurt is too much intake now she's BREASTFEEDING. :|
I'm really considering to boycott the vlogs.
language
Informer
Informer

geekinthepink wrote:
language wrote:9 grapes and a 60kcal cereal bar is apparently the new snack. Guess the yoghurt is too much intake now she's BREASTFEEDING. :|
I'm really considering to boycott the vlogs.
Yeah, I viewed it as food/clothing for Emilia, but if Anna's not eating and subscribers are sending all clothes direct to PO then viewing does nothing of benefit for that little girl.

I'm really dreading if she does another What I Ate *Tuesday*. I'm also wondering if she doesn't just restrict down her diet on a Tuesday and binge the rest of the week, so she can convince herself she's not lying somehow on Wednesday when she lies about what day she ate it.
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

And she counts them too :D. Haha, a minion complimented her ridiculous foundation.
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

language
Informer
Informer

Gin0915 wrote:
And she counts them too :D. Haha, a minion complimented her ridiculous foundation.
I love that comparison someone (I think sand and water but I might be wrong) posted with Nurberxo's skin tone and Anna's for the foundation.

And yeah, I'd say she is trying to keep under 100kcals for her snack- the yoghurt by itself would push her too close to that for comfort. If she is actually counting grapes, then maaaaaaaajor ED territory.
language
Informer
Informer

Hey, if anyone has an instagram account, flagging that photo for nudity would get it reviewed and removed by their team. They've a strict no nudity policy for all ages. I just don't have instagram to do it.
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

language wrote:
Gin0915 wrote:
I love that comparison someone (I think sand and water but I might be wrong) posted with Nurberxo's skin tone and Anna's for the foundation.

And yeah, I'd say she is trying to keep under 100kcals for her snack- the yoghurt by itself would push her too close to that for comfort. If she is actually counting grapes, then maaaaaaaajor ED territory.
Wonder if she freaked out over how her tummy looks. I don't think she mentioned counting for her own foods, but she did for Dofus's breakfast. Hilarious, or not. Just thought of something. Most of us think she was fibbing about either her actual amounts or extra food she was eating. But maybe she was lying to herself more so than her readers/viewers?

geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by geeklove »

language wrote:Hey, if anyone has an instagram account, flagging that photo for nudity would get it reviewed and removed by their team. They've a strict no nudity policy for all ages. I just don't have instagram to do it.
On it. It's sad that we have to do what they should be doing as her parents.
language
Informer
Informer

geeklove wrote:
language wrote:Hey, if anyone has an instagram account, flagging that photo for nudity would get it reviewed and removed by their team. They've a strict no nudity policy for all ages. I just don't have instagram to do it.
:tu: THANK YOU.
And yeah, it's pretty fucked up.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

geeklove wrote:
done!
language
Informer
Informer

Oh, you can also flag it off twitter by clicking details below the photo. I've just done that.
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by geeklove »

language wrote:Oh, you can also flag it off twitter by clicking details below the photo. I've just done that.
done!

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”