T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Morticia Mars
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by Morticia Mars »

CrankyPants wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:24 pm Brittani leach put out a video tonight - it's just heartbreaking. I'd only been following her a little while, so I don't know much of the background but her current IG has her doing things with the other kids --- I think she's doing as well as could be expected, and I don't get the impression the other children are being forgotten in anyway.
I feel so bad for Brittani, she’s just lost her son and her stupid trashy yt friends are trying to sponge off her grief. So sad really. Girl needs better friends.
I may be an asshole but I do have standards
I’m a witch that talks with cats.
Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by Courtneyshayne »

IcedCoffee wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:53 am
Courtneyshayne wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:02 pm All the talk about the celery juice & naseua makes me think of the show YOU when Joe/Will barfs on delilah. Lol. Anywho, I thought Tiffany was pretty when she was pregnant with Ella and had some weight on her. That's when I first ever saw her, on the YouTube Mom's Vegas Vacation 🙄 I thought she would be a cute curvy/fit chick after the baby. When I finally checked out her channel months later I was shocked by how skinny she already was..
I wasn't following on that trip. When I looked at it a while ago all I could think is WHO DOES THAT.

Then she talked about mom guilt in a video not long after I saw her in Vegas and I gave an audible laugh.

Her body looks like it's eaten itself.
I thought it was weird AF that she went on that trip pregnant. FOMO much? I don't understand these chicks that pop out multiple babies but refuse to grow up...
BlondeQueen96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlondeQueen96 »

I JUST got over the flu and It was awful, Hot and cold sweats, sore body, couldnt get out of bed for 2 days straight. No way does she have the flu.

Also one of her stories Carter and ella were being mean to Tanner and tanner ran off crying and trashi filmed it didnt even go comfort poor tanner or discipline Carter for being a brat.
Tbh I cant stand carter or ella.
palmtreemomma
Talker
Talker

Unread post by palmtreemomma »

BlondeQueen96 wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:23 am I JUST got over the flu and It was awful, Hot and cold sweats, sore body, couldnt get out of bed for 2 days straight. No way does she have the flu.

Also one of her stories Carter and ella were being mean to Tanner and tanner ran off crying and trashi filmed it didnt even go comfort poor tanner or discipline Carter for being a brat.
Tbh I cant stand carter or ella.
I posted about that too...Chris and Tiffani both had that on their stories I think. They are mean to him, I’ve seen it several time, those 2 are becoming thick as thieves and Tanner is becoming the odd man out. What ever happened to bro bro’s for life?? What a joke. And Tiffani will let it happen bc Carter is the first born and Ell-LA is the golden child princess so neither one of them will ever see any discipline from her. I’m team Tanner all the way, he is just the sweetest.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

The constant reposting of the stans kissing as$ coffee
in a mug is OvEr! And most of the food pics they send
look worse than her original! It all looks like dog chow.
Get a new thing Tbag this one is doa.
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

AryaStark wrote:The constant reposting of the stans kissing as$ coffee
in a mug is OvEr! And most of the food pics they send
look worse than her original! It all looks like dog chow.
Get a new thing Tbag this one is doa.
I really think she does it so she can prove all the coffee makers, and crockpots, instant pot, pink pots and pans, etc. are for business purposes for her taxes... while also getting attention and praise. But she is the only one that does this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by scojacar »

LOL they joined a “talent agency.” The only talent Tiff has is holding the world record for how many lies come out of her mouth. I went to their website and the first person they have listed under their “talent” (so presumably their biggest, most important star) is freakin’ JesssFam Wow Trashi, you’re literally the definition of success now

Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

scojacar wrote:LOL they joined a “talent agency.” The only talent Tiff has is holding the world record for how many lies come out of her mouth. I went to their website and the first person they have listed under their “talent” (so presumably their biggest, most important star) is freakin’ JesssFam ImageImage Wow Trashi, you’re literally the definition of success now ImageImageImageImageImage

That’s so embarrassing they remind me of the family that tried to get their son to lie about being stuck in a balloon and he exposed them on live tv, and threw up because he was so nervous about lying...

Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

Lol wouldnt you know they took tanner on a special solo trip to target on his bday! 😂😂😂😂😂😂
LittleOne912
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LittleOne912 »

scojacar wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:54 am LOL they joined a “talent agency.” The only talent Tiff has is holding the world record for how many lies come out of her mouth. I went to their website and the first person they have listed under their “talent” (so presumably their biggest, most important star) is freakin’ JesssFam ImageImage Wow Trashi, you’re literally the definition of success now ImageImageImageImageImage

Where did you hear that they joined a talent agency? What’s it called? For what purpose?
Momma2three
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Momma2three »

LittleOne912 wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:06 am
scojacar wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:54 am LOL they joined a “talent agency.” The only talent Tiff has is holding the world record for how many lies come out of her mouth. I went to their website and the first person they have listed under their “talent” (so presumably their biggest, most important star) is freakin’ JesssFam ImageImage Wow Trashi, you’re literally the definition of success now ImageImageImageImageImage

Where did you hear that they joined a talent agency? What’s it called? For what purpose?
It’s on her stories. It’s called Gushcloud Talent Agency. 😂😂😂 flipping hell she thinks they are stars. Only talent I see she has is being a compulsive liar and a fake.
NotAnotherUserName
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NotAnotherUserName »

begenos1 wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:58 pm

T-Pity: “show her how to shake her booty.

Dance Monkey proceeds to “spank” her booty Image

Her earrings aren’t even centered and are already hanging halfway down on her lobes like an old lady. Wtf.

Also Aunt Krycal is really, really not aging well either.
Momma2three
Informer
Informer

And why the hell would they attach their vacuum to the wall in the living room. Ummmmm it sticks out like a sore thumb. I had to go rewatch that part bc I thought nah they couldn’t of...oh they did. Why wouldn’t you place that in the laundry room? They seriously have no taste.

She’s so inconsiderate as well, having her sister over with her baby when tjowls is “sick”. I’m convinced she’s sick for sympathy and sympathy only. ANNOYING
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

But why do people keep coming to their house when she has the flu??? I mean we know tiff is an asshole, but doesnt ANYONE else have common sense?
LittleOne912
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LittleOne912 »

Alright Chris sounds like Michael Jackson at the end reading that story.

Since I’m a rather new watcher of this family - is there suspicion that Chris is gay?
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

Momma2three wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:22 am

It’s on her stories. It’s called Gushcloud Talent Agency. 😂😂😂 flipping hell she thinks they are stars. Only talent I see she has is being a compulsive liar and a fake.
She thought she was a star long before she got married. She joined ExploreTalent agency (tiffani gadsby)
Momma2three
Informer
Informer

LittleOne912 wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:49 am Alright Chris sounds like Michael Jackson at the end reading that story.

Since I’m a rather new watcher of this family - is there suspicion that Chris is gay?
[/quote

Tiff has him by his balls that’s why. She “runs the roost” as they say. There was speculation that he cheated on her. So I doubt he is gay.
Momma2three
Informer
Informer

thisisgold21 wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:56 am
Momma2three wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:22 am

She thought she was a star long before she got married. She joined ExploreTalent agency (tiffani gadsby)
Omg really😂I didn’t know that. She’s so pathetic I cant😭😂
h 25 l
Informer
Informer

Unread post by h 25 l »

She's probably feeling sick all the time now because she doesn't eat anything. Seriously, when they were walking around in the Dollar Spot she looks like a skeleton. Does she think she looks good? I remember her showing pics when she said she had ppd or anxiety or whatever and always said she lost so much weight, she looks the same, like crap.
Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Onchao16 »

“Cocktail without the tail”. He’s so fucking disgusting.

And this “sickness” is just a way to keep views up and have people asking if she’s pregnant.

And I find it so odd that they never mention having a sitter for Ella during the day. She wasn’t with them at Target again. And is Tanner no longer in school?

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”