Brittani Boren Leach: Part Six

honestT
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Part Six

Unread post by honestT »

I just feel bad for these poor kids. They JUST buried their baby brother and now she's telling them "We're going to have a baby!" The kids are probably like, "What? I thought we just buried 'baby'." Like how confusing for these little guys to wrap their heads around.
speaktruth2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by speaktruth2 »

honestT wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 2:37 pm I just feel bad for these poor kids. They JUST buried their baby brother and now she's telling them "We're going to have a baby!" The kids are probably like, "What? I thought we just buried 'baby'." Like how confusing for these little guys to wrap their heads around.
I feel bad for all of these children and innocent babies who are victims of parents who insist on shoving a camera in their faces, somehow trying to make them to conform that it's normal. To them, it will be normal because it will be all they know. They won't understand the money factor to it until much later in life. I really wish parents would stop and put down the cameras. But, as we can all see, they can't afford to do that. They would lose alot of money if they stopped now. They are living for all the suckers who actually click on their links. These kids are going to be a whole new generation of whackos. I mean, a 2 year old with a mouth full of teeth, dummy in mouth, speeding down a hill on a flimsy scooter? Already happening!
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

what a piece of trash it wasn't enough to use her son his dying for views and to get ahead but now we film her son being told not to eat cookies put in front of him. He takes the tiniest bit and when she comes back dissolves into tears was it worth it Brit? Was it worth it to make him cry because everyone else is doing it? Never mind turning off the camera comforting him and not posting it like you know being a mom but anything for a buck right
Deceased
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deceased »

God I hate these kids temptation videos. That was heartbreaking when Cash started crying. These manipulative assholes! How about someone dangles a wad of money in front of them see see how they act. None of them would be able to resist. None of them have any self control.
elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by elvisandrocky49 »

madmax84 wrote:
Xoangelicchic wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 7:56 am
Adhbrh91 wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 5:13 am She said it is a 2016. They’re expensive cars, new or used. She said it “has good miles,” so a 2016 Denali with low miles was probably 40k - 50k. That’s a big step up from a 20k 2012 with 90k miles. Crew bought all of these things with his life and it’s sickening.
Last year she didn’t have the money for a newer car, this year she did. It’s sick that she was crying on stories a couple months ago about paying for medical bills but also has been shopping nonstop since. Damn she bought a $4000 fridge because it is white with gold. The fuck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah that fridge still baffles my mind, like who really needs a $4000 fridge? It's clear she's been using this GFM money and I wish we could report it
Remember Aairlips Williams helped pay for that fridge.

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

jessbless
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jessbless »

Her hands gross me out. Man fingers.

honestT
Talker
Talker

Unread post by honestT »

skippy1931 wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 3:58 pm what a piece of trash it wasn't enough to use her son his dying for views and to get ahead but now we film her son being told not to eat cookies put in front of him. He takes the tiniest bit and when she comes back dissolves into tears was it worth it Brit? Was it worth it to make him cry because everyone else is doing it? Never mind turning off the camera comforting him and not posting it like you know being a mom but anything for a buck right
I couldn't believe what I was watching! That poor little guy, it broke my heart watching him cry. And of course she doesn't have the sense to not post her son's vulnerable moment for hundreds of thousands of people to see. You know, like see your child as a human being with feelings and a right to privacy.
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

That was hard to watch... that challenge is stupid and borderline mentally abusive to mess with your baby that way. It’s even worse coming from her... brothers dead, after days of his mommy and daddy staying at the hospital, funeral, moving, new baby, like could you mess with your sons mental state any more? How about just leave your kid alone for a bit... also I know it’s ridiculous that he still has a binky but for right now I think he should just have it, if it comforts him. I think taking it away right now would be just another drastic change to his little life.

skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

she doesn't care about those kids its always been her needs, her depression, her therapy. there is no way those kids went to therapy and if they did it would be intense and still going thru it. They didn't even have time to process what happened or allowed to grieve properly before she got knocked up again. Does she stop and think what Christmas is going to be like for those kid this year? nope just about her did she stop and think that even if they grieved that first holiday that first year of firsts are the hardest. Her kids are young they all believe in santa they went to bed on that magical night and their infant brother never got up. they are going to be flooded with memories and be scared but fuck them its all about her and her replacement baby. They dont' even talk about crew , don't mention him by name unless its after one of the few conversations we have in here. When they do have conversations in here are forced the kids look afraid of not repeating what they were told to say. go back and watch the conversation she had in the closest of her breaking down about the baby, not crew the fucking baby! I've also never ever seen a mother who recently lost a child not shed a damn tear never ever . You can squint your eyes up all you want and sniffle there are no tears. Its not even been a damn year. She is a selfish entitled freaking witch. I never wanted to believe she was every going to do anything wrong with that go fund. I was happy because I have had those bills after you no longer have a child and its a horrible reminder . All I ever thought was I'm so glad there is something like this to help. I thought no way she would do that. But how do you whine about hospital bills and then buy a $4000 dollar fridge????? A new house, a new car, new decorations I'm sure there will be all new nursery items. These purchases are not made by someone who was afraid they wouldn't be able to pay medical bills. There is no explanation nor justification when you buy a 4000 fridge after whining . she then she shows it, she brags about the price. She is not enough smart enough if she chose to spend that much maybe its been her dream fridge ( I can't imagine having a damn dream appliance) but trying to not be judgemental then get it and shut up but to brag after bitching about medical bills is so fucked up.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

Cash reacted that way because he has never been disciplined in his life.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

glowing564
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by glowing564 »

skippy1931 wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 8:42 pm she doesn't care about those kids its always been her needs, her depression, her therapy. there is no way those kids went to therapy and if they did it would be intense and still going thru it. They didn't even have time to process what happened or allowed to grieve properly before she got knocked up again. Does she stop and think what Christmas is going to be like for those kid this year? nope just about her did she stop and think that even if they grieved that first holiday that first year of firsts are the hardest. Her kids are young they all believe in santa they went to bed on that magical night and their infant brother never got up. they are going to be flooded with memories and be scared but fuck them its all about her and her replacement baby. They dont' even talk about crew , don't mention him by name unless its after one of the few conversations we have in here. When they do have conversations in here are forced the kids look afraid of not repeating what they were told to say. go back and watch the conversation she had in the closest of her breaking down about the baby, not crew the fucking baby! I've also never ever seen a mother who recently lost a child not shed a damn tear never ever . You can squint your eyes up all you want and sniffle there are no tears. Its not even been a damn year. She is a selfish entitled freaking witch. I never wanted to believe she was every going to do anything wrong with that go fund. I was happy because I have had those bills after you no longer have a child and its a horrible reminder . All I ever thought was I'm so glad there is something like this to help. I thought no way she would do that. But how do you whine about hospital bills and then buy a $4000 dollar fridge????? A new house, a new car, new decorations I'm sure there will be all new nursery items. These purchases are not made by someone who was afraid they wouldn't be able to pay medical bills. There is no explanation nor justification when you buy a 4000 fridge after whining . she then she shows it, she brags about the price. She is not enough smart enough if she chose to spend that much maybe its been her dream fridge ( I can't imagine having a damn dream appliance) but trying to not be judgemental then get it and shut up but to brag after bitching about medical bills is so fucked up.
Everything you said is so spot on. I truly feel her way of grieving is to buy things with the money she never had before this. It gives her some brief moments of joy/bragging rights and she’s onto the next meltdown. Definitely unhealthy and will eventually bite her in the ass. She needs to get back to therapy/counseling whatever stat.
glowing564
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by glowing564 »

Salamisammich wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 8:09 pm That was hard to watch... that challenge is stupid and borderline mentally abusive to mess with your baby that way. It’s even worse coming from her... brothers dead, after days of his mommy and daddy staying at the hospital, funeral, moving, new baby, like could you mess with your sons mental state any more? How about just leave your kid alone for a bit... also I know it’s ridiculous that he still has a binky but for right now I think he should just have it, if it comforts him. I think taking it away right now would be just another drastic change to his little life.

He was practically hyperventilating. This child is struggling with some tough emotions you can tell. Shame on her. I’d never ever do this to my child.
madmax84
Talker
Talker

Unread post by madmax84 »

mentally torturing your son for views is a new low for her
Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

skippy1931 wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 3:58 pm what a piece of trash it wasn't enough to use her son his dying for views and to get ahead but now we film her son being told not to eat cookies put in front of him. He takes the tiniest bit and when she comes back dissolves into tears was it worth it Brit? Was it worth it to make him cry because everyone else is doing it? Never mind turning off the camera comforting him and not posting it like you know being a mom but anything for a buck right
She truly is a piece of shit, isn't she? That poor kid. I felt so sorry for him. She needs to be spayed so she never has kids ever again.
AussieMum
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AussieMum »

Poor little darling. Definitely some trauma bubbling under the surface there and probably some attachment issues!
sah010315
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sah010315 »

madmax84 wrote:mentally torturing your son for views is a new low for her
Ok I had to see for myself this toddler temptation challenge. Before I made a judgement I wanted to see it With my eyes.

It was the most sad and terrible thing I’ve ever seen!!! Why in Gods name would you do that to your baby??? What purpose did that serve??? Man what these influencers won’t do for attention or money. It made me SICK.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

skippy1931 wrote:she doesn't care about those kids its always been her needs, her depression, her therapy. there is no way those kids went to therapy and if they did it would be intense and still going thru it. They didn't even have time to process what happened or allowed to grieve properly before she got knocked up again. Does she stop and think what Christmas is going to be like for those kid this year? nope just about her did she stop and think that even if they grieved that first holiday that first year of firsts are the hardest. Her kids are young they all believe in santa they went to bed on that magical night and their infant brother never got up. they are going to be flooded with memories and be scared but fuck them its all about her and her replacement baby. They dont' even talk about crew , don't mention him by name unless its after one of the few conversations we have in here. When they do have conversations in here are forced the kids look afraid of not repeating what they were told to say. go back and watch the conversation she had in the closest of her breaking down about the baby, not crew the fucking baby! I've also never ever seen a mother who recently lost a child not shed a damn tear never ever . You can squint your eyes up all you want and sniffle there are no tears. Its not even been a damn year. She is a selfish entitled freaking witch. I never wanted to believe she was every going to do anything wrong with that go fund. I was happy because I have had those bills after you no longer have a child and its a horrible reminder . All I ever thought was I'm so glad there is something like this to help. I thought no way she would do that. But how do you whine about hospital bills and then buy a $4000 dollar fridge????? A new house, a new car, new decorations I'm sure there will be all new nursery items. These purchases are not made by someone who was afraid they wouldn't be able to pay medical bills. There is no explanation nor justification when you buy a 4000 fridge after whining . she then she shows it, she brags about the price. She is not enough smart enough if she chose to spend that much maybe its been her dream fridge ( I can't imagine having a damn dream appliance) but trying to not be judgemental then get it and shut up but to brag after bitching about medical bills is so fucked up.
I'm so sorry that you have had to go through facing those bills after losing a child! It must make watching Brittani's behavior especially galling.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

GardenGnome
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GardenGnome »

I hadn't seen that "challenge" before but that was hard to watch :? Poor little guy :(
Like what's even the point. One of my kids is like she described cash.. always wanting to do the right thing.. I could never do that to her. It can be really tough to discipline a kid like that because they're so hard on themselves for making a mistake. Ugh. Just makes me sad for him.
TeacherWife333
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TeacherWife333 »

Not_Sponsored wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 2:31 pm She keeps saying “nurshry” instead of ‘nursery’ on IG and it’s like nails on a chalkboard. She’s such a moron, I can’t stand it.
Any time she talks is so annoying. She's so nasally and makes me wonder if her kids are going to have a speech problem....
CoffeeGurl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CoffeeGurl »

TeacherWife333 wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 9:41 am
Not_Sponsored wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 2:31 pm She keeps saying “nurshry” instead of ‘nursery’ on IG and it’s like nails on a chalkboard. She’s such a moron, I can’t stand it.
Any time she talks is so annoying. She's so nasally and makes me wonder if her kids are going to have a speech problem....
Both her and Myka are nasally. I remember a couple years ago someone commented on how they think it’s a sign of opiates 🤷‍♀️. Unless it’s allergies lol

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”