Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Beauty and the Beastons | Part 18

Unread post by icant »

_boymomx2 wrote:
meanmuggin wrote:
icant wrote: I can’t count the ways they are setting their poor kids up for eating disorders, food issues, low self esteem, depression etc. I noticed as soon as I started watching. Restricting their food and changing their fake allergies once a month to accommodate her fad diets will be so confusing and will have devastating affects on their intuitive eating. Trust me. I’ve seen it way too many times.

I was also immediately appalled about the ditsy diet and weight talk sprinkled in to every video on her channel. It’s 2020, Trashi. Fatphobia is out. Every body is a beach body. Yet another example of how NOT woke she is. If she ever had friends, I bet she’d never befriend a fat person. And I love how since the rise in support of blm, she suddenly had a black “friend”, she started shouting out on IG stories. If she had any actual black friends, they’d teach her not to say “colored” like it’s f*cking 1945. Sh*t, if she had any friends of any race, they’d tell her too! ImageImageImage

And she’s truly likely triggering many followers who suffer/have suffered with eating disorders. Very toxic to keep this type of language alive. But most of all for those poor kids. Not to mention they will be little bullies and pick on other kids for their looks bc of what they hear at home. Shame on them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh she had a few plus size friends. And constantly made fun of them behind their backs. Definitely heard that with my own ears. She’s so mean.
Yes def had 1, her best friend of at least 10+ years. They aren’t friends anymore, and they were literally inseparable.

That’s horrible. Maybe she kept that friend around for so long to feel better about herself. I’ve seen that happen, too. Wants to feel like “the hot friend” or not feel threatened around her. Wants all the male attention. At 34 years old, I can say with 100% honesty that I think ALL of my friends are so incredibly beautiful from the inside out, no matter their size. It’s them as a person I love and their hearts make them so much more beautiful to me. She’d a sad, sad girl.

icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

Ohnonotme wrote:
Lifeisfun wrote:Honestly you can’t drink bone broth and have a healthy milk supply. You need to be eating CARBS and fats to provide nutritious breast milk to your baby. She’s doing her child a disservice because she is so vain.
She’s endangered this child from the minute she took her home. Still can’t believe she’s dragging around a pan un-immunized newborn, during a pandemic, all for the sake of YouTube dollars. She’s “getting it all done” alright. Does she think they’re so special, none of these horrible things dare touch her family? Whooping cough can kill a baby, but let’s take her Christmas tree shopping so strangers can tell her how wonderful she that she can manage to do this not long after giving birth. They’re as stupid as she is.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Not to mention that bone broth is full of HEAVY METALS. Ms. Health. Read a book. Perform a google search. Heavy metals are neurotoxins and anything you read about bone broth for health will mention the dangers of frequent ingestion.

NotAnotherUserName
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NotAnotherUserName »

Is she for real? A 3.5 hour long video? 🙄 And 10k people watched it? Glued to the edges of their seats no doubt 🤣
judgyqueen
Talker
Talker

Unread post by judgyqueen »

I'm still a year behind, catching up.. And I also know this has been discussed at length but I have to say something.. HOW in the actual F was this loon ever a nurse? I'm watching the video where there's a deer in her yard and she is clearly in crisis telling her kid to "get dad.. HURRY"...In the video right before that, she was clearly distressed when her kids were helping her cook (Tanner poured a lot of garlic on his personal pizza). She can't even handle the deer in her yard or her kids helping her cook (even though she claims they do constantly - which obviously is a lie because it's extremely stressful for her her whenever they do actually help), how did she ever handle the extreme stress that comes with working in the NICU of all places?
littlreds4
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by littlreds4 »

h 25 l wrote:
CrimsonAndClover wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:36 pm
icant wrote: Get her “health” back or her “abs” back, as she’s said before. Tiny is getting on her to get her “beach body” back... again. Ugh they live such miserable, shallow, meaningless, basic lives! Do not confuse health and appearance, honey! Why would she need her health back after pregnancy? Pregnancy doesn’t make you unhealthy.

Their kids are going to have serious food and weight issues.....I had to click off today when shrimpo scolded Tanner multiple times for sneaking food from the snack drawer. That can lead to serious complexes and eating disorders........they're such shit parents.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
Right! And if it's an issue to them, why do they even have the snacks for the kids to reach? I have a snack drawer too & my kids can take what they want, most of it is healthy anyway.
Tanner is probably sneaking snacks because he’s hungry because the shit that t.thinksshecancook looks like slop. If they don’t want the kids taking snacks they shouldn’t put the snacks where they can get them, or replace them with healthy snacks.

Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

I hate marathon videos. People actually think homegirl is doing a NEW 3.5 hour video right now wtf?! How can people be this stupid. Also, the video starts with her in short shorts, storing breast milk 🙄 Let’s take bets on the number of boob shots in this “marathon”. HAHA
Babyjen1012
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Babyjen1012 »

NotAnotherUserName wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:54 pm Is she for real? A 3.5 hour long video? 🙄 And 10k people watched it? Glued to the edges of their seats no doubt 🤣

What in the actual fuck??!!!..do you know what kind of a narcissist you have to be to do a vlog over 3 hours. Wow she must need her ego stroked HARD to imagine people watching her do chores. Are people that bored nowadays?! I had to stop watching but can someone plz tell me shrimpo does not still follow her around & film her. That is so weird.

I can just imagine their conversations "Babe , its like our dreams have come true. Neither of us have to leave the house & we're getting PAID to do our everyday mundane things, bwahahahah
Hellisabeth
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Hellisabeth »

The dad challenge podcast bought statistics on other YouTubers and how many males watch them etc.
I'd really like to know how many men are watching and creeping on her. She's selling herself
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

Hellisabeth wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:39 am The dad challenge podcast bought statistics on other YouTubers and how many males watch them etc.
I'd really like to know how many men are watching and creeping on her. She's selling herself
She is and it’s disgusting. The short cotton short she wears that you can literally see her front to back crack, the time she “accidentally” got her tit in the video.... the way she never puts her daughter in fucking pants. She’s disgusting. A lot of us have assumed it was creepy men watching the channel and seems like we were right. Just never wanted to use my own coin to actually prove it 😂 so thanks dad pod!
icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

yeahsureok wrote:
Hellisabeth wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:39 am The dad challenge podcast bought statistics on other YouTubers and how many males watch them etc.
She is and it’s disgusting. The short cotton short she wears that you can literally see her front to back crack, the time she “accidentally” got her tit in the video.... the way she never puts her daughter in fucking pants. She’s disgusting. A lot of us have assumed it was creepy men watching the channel and seems like we were right. Just never wanted to use my own coin to actually prove it Image so thanks dad pod!
I remember being so weirded out in her one video, Chris is literally filming her shower and rubbing her upper thigh. I thought it was so weird but I’m sure she’s doing it to get views from creepers. So sickening that she puts this in to lure a sexual audience to her family’s videos.

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

icant wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:06 am
yeahsureok wrote:
She is and it’s disgusting. The short cotton short she wears that you can literally see her front to back crack, the time she “accidentally” got her tit in the video.... the way she never puts her daughter in fucking pants. She’s disgusting. A lot of us have assumed it was creepy men watching the channel and seems like we were right. Just never wanted to use my own coin to actually prove it Image so thanks dad pod!
I remember being so weirded out in her one video, Chris is literally filming her shower and rubbing her upper thigh. I thought it was so weird but I’m sure she’s doing it to get views from creepers. So sickening that she puts this in to lure a sexual audience to her family’s videos.

Lol wtf! Glad I missed that one! I wouldn’t be surprised if these 2 were all over the internet doing kinky weird shit for their fetish followers on other sites. YouTube won’t last forever 😂 luckily for them there’s a fetish for almost everything under the sun so they shouldn’t have a hard time coming up with content/ stealing from others content like they do now.

On a completely random side note people will actually pay money for foot pics... apparently it’s kind of untalked/known about thing on social media. My friend joked/ was kind of serious (I think) about starting an IG of her feet lol. People charge like 5-10 bucks for a pic 😅
Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Courtneyshayne »

Chris needs to get the F off of IG Stories and out of Tiffani's asshole and take those two boys out of the house for some Daddy son bonding time. He's so feminine. A job with a retirement plan would probably be good too for him to do. These YouTube families are so weird.
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Dr0wnP00L wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:40 am Isn't Ella (2 years old) a little young for Barbies?
Yup. I think so too. Tiffani buys her all the shit she thinks is cute and/or trendy. I don’t believe for a second Ella cares if she gets that unicorn thing.
Rightofway
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Rightofway »

Lifeisfun wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:17 am
Dr0wnP00L wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:40 am Isn't Ella (2 years old) a little young for Barbies?
Yup. I think so too. Tiffani buys her all the shit she thinks is cute and/or trendy. I don’t believe for a second Ella cares if she gets that unicorn thing.

Am I the only conspiracy theorist that immediately assumed she posted that so she would get tons of Barbie gifts from followers? I assume Ella is a nightmare right now and the Beastons want to pacify her anyway possible but we all know they wouldn't spend their own money if they can con their followers into doing it for them...
Rightofway
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Rightofway »

Also, those pictures of Evi, something is off. She either has a bad latch happening and it's causing blistering or she's not getting enough milk and her lips are super dry/chapped. I can't tell which but I can tell something is off, a two-week-old's lips shouldn't look like that. 😒
icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

Did she say they’re having Christmas at her mom’s house this weekend? These people are so effing weird. Why celebrate Christmas 2 weeks early? It’s not for Covid reasons, bc they’ve always done weird shit like that in the past.

BlondeQueen96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlondeQueen96 »

Tiffanis birth vlog only got 200k views and bri got 900k whoops lol
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

So I was just watching some of Tara’s videos and it occurred to me that Tiffani is sooooo desperately trying to be Tara. I mean tara has her flaws too obv but she has money, is building a home, literally dresses her kids all to perfection, takes fancy family photos, owns a dang business! She has everything Tiffani wants but will never get. I know many people don’t like tara but I enjoy watching her lol. Tiff is just a desperate wannabe. That’s why she’s clinging to tara so hard right now. I guarantee she will screw up this friendship shortly.
Henno
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Henno »

Rightofway wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:59 am Also, those pictures of Evi, something is off. She either has a bad latch happening and it's causing blistering or she's not getting enough milk and her lips are super dry/chapped. I can't tell which but I can tell something is off, a two-week-old's lips shouldn't look like that. 😒
Gasp! Are you suggesting symmetrical baby is struggling to get enough milk from the dairy machine?? How very dare you! Lol 😁😂

Agree, her lips do look odd. She uses so many filters so who knows what that baby really looks like. She isn't going to admit if there's any problems with bf though.
disney8
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disney8 »

BlondeQueen96 wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:52 pm Tiffanis birth vlog only got 200k views and bri got 900k whoops lol
Lmao! Cause t.lies buys followers. Plus her life is boring and repetitive... people get sick of that fast.

Ohhhh gurl and I agree she’s a wannabe. She copies every chick that’s better than her. T.lies has no clue who she really is because her identity is a mix of everyone else’s.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”