The Lindquists

toothfairy75
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Lindquists

Unread post by toothfairy75 »

I guarantee she bought that stupid pink play gym thing on Amazon prime day hahaha. doesn't she know by now that babies like high contrast??
okaythatlldo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by okaythatlldo »

All the memes she’s been posting lately are super annoying. How much of her day do you think she spends finding and reposting other people’s content? Seems excessive for someone who is at home with three children including a newborn.

Not to mention, don’t these memes about fatigue and coffee and top knots and bedtimes and wine etc etc etc get old? At some point I feel like when we repost content such as this again and again, it borders on whiny and obnoxious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Notablogger
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Notablogger »

Did anyone take her survey? I clicked on it and she looking for a lot of feedback. I think she’s not happy with her channels growth.
TeachIT
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by TeachIT »

Notablogger wrote:Did anyone take her survey? I clicked on it and she looking for a lot of feedback. I think she’s not happy with her channels growth.

Why is she asking this stuff? People try to tell her this info regularly and she censors it. She won’t listen to even constructive feedback. So why waste time gathering info you plan on ignoring.

okaythatlldo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by okaythatlldo »

TeachIT wrote:
Notablogger wrote:Did anyone take her survey? I clicked on it and she looking for a lot of feedback. I think she’s not happy with her channels growth.

Why is she asking this stuff? People try to tell her this info regularly and she censors it. She won’t listen to even constructive feedback. So why waste time gathering info you plan on ignoring.

It’s so confusing. She clearly knows her channel is failing and honestly, her survey could be a laundry list. Instead of looking for feedback and wasting everybody’s time, why not just go fix those things? Take the initiative and do your own work? Just a thought. I’m all for viewer feedback but this sounds like she’s trying to be exactly what everyone wants so she can be extra loved. It all harkens back to her mother’s abuse, y’all.

It got extra cringe when she got to the notification bell/subscription questions. Pictures of the bell when selected/unselected. An actual question “do you know what the notification bell is and how it works?” ARE YOU SUBSCRIBED TO ME!? WHY NOT!? SIGN UP FOR MY NEWSLETTER! YOU CAN HAVE MY EBOOK 40% OFF!!!!!!

She is OBSESSED with making sure her content reaches every last person, right down to locking in the person who only wants to watch the channel to see the dog! Get a grip!

TeachIT
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by TeachIT »

The “more of her kids” part creeped me out. She’s legit ok with people saying “show your kids more in videos” and willing to do it. Hello! YT is in the middle of a HUGE pedophile scandal and you’re trying to put your kids out there MORE??

And more dog videos yikes you’re right, whatever she can do to feel loved.

Nacholife
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nacholife »

I follow many youtubers, bloggers, “social media influencers”, and I can honestly say NONE OF THEM have been desperate enough to hound viewers/followers to fill out surveys and click the god damn bell like Elle Lindquist has. The successful accounts I follow just post content that THEY THEMSELVES are happy with and with content that they want to vlog about. I’ve seen the odd question maybe like “do you guys want to see a review on XX product” but Elle takes this shit to a whole new level.

Her need for approval, popularity, views, etc is so transparent and it’s honestly really sad. She’s not acting like a professional at all, or someone trying to be AUTHENTIC, she’s acting like a desperate SAHM trying to cash in on every view.

Tacky is the best way to describe these pathetic tactics.

Nacholife
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nacholife »

Oh god, I just noticed her “$200 giveaway plus 40 percent off my ebooks” post. Pathetic with a capital P !! What’s next on her business plan, “BUY ONE GET 4 FREE”.

She still hasn’t posted her diaper bag winner and she’s already trying to do another giveaway.

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Longggg overdue thread! Image

The Lindquists | Part 2
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

Please suggest your favorite title, and we’ll pick the most popular!

ImageImageImage

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “Q-Z”