Unread post by marshmellow »

Wait so her marriage is in trouble now? I get a feeling Eric gets it outside
Tinaki_t
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Re: Ilovebeingamommy

Unread post by Tinaki_t »

From her last video I can see that she is on illusion about her mom and probably has some mental problems her self. Shd really need to see a doctor.
TyraP
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by TyraP »

In her vlogmas series in the intro I can't see her eldest son.. Didn't recheck but if she actually excluded him from the intro, she is just the worst.
Tinaki_t
Amateur
Amateur

Well...she is getting a divorce after 4 children and building a house with him... He cheated on her.
dungeonelite93
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by dungeonelite93 »

Tinaki_t wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 8:49 pm Well...she is getting a divorce after 4 children and building a house with him... He cheated on her.
It's crazy looking back at the comments and seeing speculations that Eric was cheating/that their marriage was shit/etc. I always felt like Liz wants to be an influencer so bad. She gives me the vibes of someone that has severe self esteem issues, is a narcissist, and begs for attention. I'm pretty sure her lifestyle was too much for Eric, not saying that cheating is a good thing cus its NOT, but Liz looks like a pain in the ass.
Tinaki_t
Amateur
Amateur

The woman has 4 kids and just getting divorce and dating already... She just can't deal with things as an adult, she acts like a teenager. She seriously needs a real job and how about finish school Liza? Popping out kids didn't worked after all.
dungeonelite93
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by dungeonelite93 »

I was watching her recent video "Sunday Reset Routine" and I'm going to have to agree with Tinaki_t. She acts like a teenager so much. Her voice was super squeaky at one point, as if she was faking a "Valley girl" accent.
I truly used to enjoy watching her videos when she first started, she seemed semi authentic and was relatable to being a SAHM. Now she just looks like shes trying so fucking hard to stay relevant. Just living that "Hey everyone look at me, I'm an instagram/youtube influencer!"

Return to “I-P”