Brittani Boren Leach: Part Six

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Part Six

Unread post by fossilfinger »

webby wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 9:40 pm Cash reacted that way because he has never been disciplined in his life.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
I haven't watched the video, but I'm sure it has nothing to do with whether or not he's been "disciplined" (which to a lot of people seems to mean harsh punishment rather than guiding a child toward making good decisions). Delayed gratification is a good skill to teach, but the way to do it isn't to purposely put something tempting in front of your child and then tell them they can't have it. That's emotional manipulation and being purposely hurtful toward a child. It is normal for a child to react poorly to a parent betraying them.
Justheretogossip
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Justheretogossip »

Not_Sponsored wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 2:31 pm She keeps saying “nurshry” instead of ‘nursery’ on IG and it’s like nails on a chalkboard. She’s such a moron, I can’t stand it.
So glad I’m not alone in this one lol I could not stand that!!! Made me cringe lol. I hate her voice it’s sounds so nasally and like she’s struggling to talk. It’s hard for me to listen to her ramble on about non sense.
MSAfan
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MSAfan »

Cash is like Crew, the baby who was supposed to be a girl and wasn’t, so I’m not surprised to hear she was treating him bad. I figure she was probably okay with Carter being a boy (I guess) since he was her first, and Cooper, since he was Jeff’s first son, but Cash and Crew were her girl attempts that didn’t come out the way she wanted. I feel bad for all of those kids because for sure this new baby is going to be the golden child.
Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Courtneyshayne »

It's annoying me so badly that she keeps calling that Rose Quartz Roller a jade roller 🤦🏻‍♀️ jade is green honey! They serve two different purposes as well (supposedly). Now she's acting like a skin care expert....
QueenMaleficent
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by QueenMaleficent »

This woman is vile.

This fool didn't know he would cry? Yet she turns around and explains exactly how the child reacts in life but claims she didn't know he'd react the way, after she explains HE REACTS THAT WAY? Okaaay.....

She's a sociopath.
Jesslynnt
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Jesslynnt »

Something about her last IG had me feeling like the theory's on the gender selection are correct. She's talking about going through Crews clothes and said (not exact quotes) "And this baby probably will be a boy *laugh*" and then on the next slide said "in the future if we do have a boy". Why would you say in the future if you're pregnant now? The way she said it makes it seem like If she had other children after this pregnancy it will be a boy- knowing it's a girl. Anyone else feel that way?
MOdrama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MOdrama »

The fact that she mentioned being “triggered by boys crews age” and is now going through his things while pregnant with a new baby (and setting up a new “nurshrey”) just feels so wrong. This girl clearly has a lot of emotional turmoil that she is putting on the backburner. If she wasn’t such a compulsive liar and so hard to like I’d almost feel sorry for her. Those poor kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jesslynnt
Wallflower
Wallflower

Idk if my earlier post went through or is awaiting approval, so I'm trying again.

Anyone notice earlier on her stories when she was talking about going through Crews clothes that she made a "This ones probably a boy too haha" quote and then in the next slide said (not exact words) "if we are to have a little boy in the future blah blah". I found that very odd to say, especially her being pregnant now as it makes it sound like she's not referring to that baby. Maybe she does know the gender already and it's a girl or did the gender selection everyone was talking about.
Deceased
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deceased »

I think she may have slipped the fact that she knows she’s having a girl. In the story where she was going through Crew’s clothing she said people asked her if she would use them for the next baby if it was a boy and she said that it probably is a boy but in the next breath said that any future babies might wear the clothing if she changed her mind about it. “Future babies”. So not the one she is gestating. Just though that was kinda sneaky.
Jesslynnt
Wallflower
Wallflower

I've tried posting this a few times and for whatever reason it's not going through. I thought the same thing!!
Deceased wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 5:45 pm I think she may have slipped the fact that she knows she’s having a girl. In the story where she was going through Crew’s clothing she said people asked her if she would use them for the next baby if it was a boy and she said that it probably is a boy but in the next breath said that any future babies might wear the clothing if she changed her mind about it. “Future babies”. So not the one she is gestating. Just though that was kinda sneaky.
ifeellikebeingabitch
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ifeellikebeingabitch »

Cash was probably terrified that maybe Crew ate a cookie when his mom told him not to and that's why he's gone and now he's scared of being replaced too. So sad. Man, I was worried about our financial situation during this economic uncertainty and that's with my husband working a lucrative job in I.T. and pretty small living expenses. But here Brittani Boring Debt-Leach has taken on an $80k car, $15k+ in stupid home decor and a massive mortgage payment while her husband, what, sells baseball bats? And she is having her 15 mins of marketing fame. Oi vey. This will be interesting to watch pan out. Will they move back into a small home because "the house was too big and felt empty without Crew" when they run out of money?
Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Courtneyshayne »

ifeellikebeingabitch wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 6:04 pm Cash was probably terrified that maybe Crew ate a cookie when his mom told him not to and that's why he's gone and now he's scared of being replaced too. So sad. Man, I was worried about our financial situation during this economic uncertainty and that's with my husband working a lucrative job in I.T. and pretty small living expenses. But here Brittani Boring Debt-Leach has taken on an $80k car, $15k+ in stupid home decor and a massive mortgage payment while her husband, what, sells baseball bats? And she is having her 15 mins of marketing fame. Oi vey. This will be interesting to watch pan out. Will they move back into a small home because "the house was too big and felt empty without Crew" when they run out of money?
I love your username & the oi vey!! Lol!! We should be friends 😜
FrigidBitch
Informer
Informer

Unread post by FrigidBitch »

Her vocal fry is truly truly awful. Why can’t she talk normal? She’s going to be 30 this year she mentioned so why not leave that annoying wannabe cutesy voice in the past? She sounds like she has a frog down her throat. It’s definitely not her “normal” voice.
TeacherWife333
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TeacherWife333 »

Jesslynnt wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 12:47 pm Something about her last IG had me feeling like the theory's on the gender selection are correct. She's talking about going through Crews clothes and said (not exact quotes) "And this baby probably will be a boy *laugh*" and then on the next slide said "in the future if we do have a boy". Why would you say in the future if you're pregnant now? The way she said it makes it seem like If she had other children after this pregnancy it will be a boy- knowing it's a girl. Anyone else feel that way?
Totally noticed that too... it's a girl. She wants to throw out all those clothes? What about the clothes he didn't even wear? Why is she acting like she doesn't know the gender :lol:
Xoangelicchic
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Xoangelicchic »

TeacherWife333 wrote:
Jesslynnt wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 12:47 pm Something about her last IG had me feeling like the theory's on the gender selection are correct. She's talking about going through Crews clothes and said (not exact quotes) "And this baby probably will be a boy *laugh*" and then on the next slide said "in the future if we do have a boy". Why would you say in the future if you're pregnant now? The way she said it makes it seem like If she had other children after this pregnancy it will be a boy- knowing it's a girl. Anyone else feel that way?
Totally noticed that too... it's a girl. She wants to throw out all those clothes? What about the clothes he didn't even wear? Why is she acting like she doesn't know the gender :lol:
For sure she knows the gender. She probably found out at 9 weeks and it’s probably a girl. You know she’s thinking of the perfect announcement. Gotta get those views. I hate how she’s been wanting a girl for so long, and how unhappy she was when she found out crew was a boy. And I hate that she’s gonna say crew sent them a girl because he knew how bad she wanted one. Her need for attention is gross
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

She 100% knows it’s a girl. I followed her before she got “FaMoUs” and we were pregnant at the same time. Crew and my baby are 2 days apart. She was asking about the Sneak Peek test when she first got pregnant with Crew so there’s no doubt in my mind she found out as soon as she could (9 weeks.) She’s just dragging out the announcement and then we she starts loosing followers again, she’ll reveal the gender.
blairpaige96
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by blairpaige96 »

I’m about to be hated here but oh well. You people criticize her when she goes through a period of not posting about Crew and say she clearly doesn’t care about him. Then when she does post about him she’s “exploiting” his death for money. I love my fair share of gossip and talking crap but coming on here and bashing a woman for how she’s choosing to deal with her son’s death is so incredibly pathetic. Making jokes, making accusations, it’s truly sick. I am incredibly happy for her new pregnancy and I hope it brings her some kind of joy in this horribly dark time.
Snarkybetch23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkybetch23 »

If this baby were a boy, we’d know about it by now. She’s waiting for some big elaborate show to announce that “Crew sent the boys a sister”....i have a feeling Sydney will be pushed to the back burner.

Kms92
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kms92 »

Not_Sponsored wrote:She keeps saying “nurshry” instead of ‘nursery’ on IG and it’s like nails on a chalkboard. She’s such a moron, I can’t stand it.
Omg I noticed that too! So annoying!

Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

Anyone else find it strange how she put step mom of one in her bio when I’m more than positive Jeff has an older son. It’s so weird how they act like the older son doesn’t even exist. I would be so hurt if my dad was off playing family with some lady and had a bajillion and one kids, but I wasn’t included. They really need to quit reproducing. They have more than enough kids and can barley handle all of the kids they have now

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”