TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTV - Part 19

Nesoi
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloorTV - Part 19

Unread post by Nesoi »

not once. but twice in one video leaving her unattended and just carrying on like 'normal'. The fact they included these incidents in the vlog shows how completely oblivious and intellectually void they are of their attitude and behavior. When matching your daughter to a cushion takes priority over her safety....even the village idiot knows something is very off!
Image]Image Image
I do my best work in the twilight zone.
dolliedays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dolliedays »

Nesoi wrote:not once. but twice in one video leaving her unattended and just carrying on like 'normal'. The fact they included these incidents in the vlog shows how completely oblivious and intellectually void they are of their attitude and behavior. When matching your daughter to a cushion takes priority over her safety....even the village idiot knows something is very off!
I can only hope that sense even their "true subscribers" are commenting on their disregard for E's safety that MAYBE they will do better.. part of me really hopes they will change but if they haven't yet, I"m not very optimistic.

Have they even taken Emelia to the doctor for a check up? Seems like by the time my son was that age I'd been to several check ups/ gone for vaccinations ect...
luna nova
Informer
Informer

Unread post by luna nova »

Gofoos & Greyjy should learn some more from Judy & Benji, in regards to how to help a small baby to get up and sit, when the baby shows signs that she is strong enough to do so. All doing it while she was supported at the back as well. And the appraisal and encouragement Julianna got from both of them? Amazing.

Ahhh, not to forget: MESSAGE to the minions: Judy & Benji ARE FIRST TIME parents too. And they ALWAYS find time to vlog, make beauty reviews, make food, work out, socialize, have (HUGE) giveaways, help charities.....ALL, while attending Julianna at ANY GIVEN time.
I'm not anti-social, I just don't pretend to like your bullshit
Jaeme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jaeme »

Cannot believe the kinda shit in the comments on that video...people are still defending them as first time parents. Sorry but I thought even a first time parent had an understanding that a baby needs to be able to breathe!!
luna nova
Informer
Informer

Unread post by luna nova »

dolliedays wrote:
Nesoi wrote:not once. but twice in one video leaving her unattended and just carrying on like 'normal'. The fact they included these incidents in the vlog shows how completely oblivious and intellectually void they are of their attitude and behavior. When matching your daughter to a cushion takes priority over her safety....even the village idiot knows something is very off!
I can only hope that sense even their "true subscribers" are commenting on their disregard for E's safety that MAYBE they will do better.. part of me really hopes they will change but if they haven't yet, I"m not very optimistic.

Have they even taken Emelia to the doctor for a check up? Seems like by the time my son was that age I'd been to several check ups/ gone for vaccinations ect...
http://www.irishhealth.com/article.html?id=780
"When should my child be immunised?

Under the Childhood Immunisation Programme, the following vaccinations are given free of charge, by your GP/family doctor:

At birth: The BCG vaccination (which protects against tuberculosis) is normally administered in the maternity hospital where the child is born, but is recommended within the first month of life.
At 2 months: The first of three vaccinations against diphtheria, tetanus, whooping cough (pertussis), polio, hepatitis B and HiB (Haemophilus Influenzae Type B) is provided in one single injection (the “6 in 1”).The first of two pneumococcal conjugate vaccines is also administered.
At 4 months: The second of three "6 in 1" injections is given. The first of two meningococcal C vaccines is provided.
At 6 months: The third of three "6 in 1" injections is given. The second of two pneumococcal conjugate vaccines and the second of two meningococcal C vaccines are administered.
At 12 months: The MMR vaccine, which protects against measles, mumps and rubella, and the pneumococcus (PCV) vaccine are administered.
At 13 months: The Hib booster and meningococcal C vaccines are given."

Given that they are *lipsmack"too busy or *lipsmack* they totally forgot (like they did with the 2 months appointment), they will AGAIN be late with this one for sure.
Last edited by luna nova on Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I'm not anti-social, I just don't pretend to like your bullshit
pinecone

Unread post by pinecone »

To be honest I actually liked how J&A were pretty laid back and relaxed when Anna was pregnant. Being as stress free as possible is important especially when you are pregnant. BUT, there is a huge difference between being laid back/relaxed and being irresponsible/lazy/ignorant. J&A obviously don't know the difference.
framino
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by framino »

Mabell wrote:
lemontree wrote:for the ones who don't watch the vlogs anymore, here is the horrible photo of her twisted head...

At 15:23 her knees are facing the couch so she flipped her body trying to straighten out her head.

It' s so absurd that they own that anglecare- thing...

I need the help from a german, now :love2:

ich arbeite an meinem Englisch, aber... es ist doch ganz klar, dass er das Filmmaterial extra nicht gelöscht hat (habt ihr ja auch schon geschrieben), aber wie pervers ist das bitte, die Kleine in so eine Situation zu bringen, um Diskussionen auszulösen, das ist doch zum .... Ich könnte mir auch vorstellen, dass es zwischen den beiden ganz schön kracht, weil es ja immer heißt, Jonathan wäre mütterlicher, als Anna, usw. Bestimmt sagt sie dann, dass er ständig zu ihren Ungunsten schneidet und jetzt macht er sich eben extra schlecht (um ihr etwas zu beweisen UND um Diskussionen anzufechten) denn wenn ich das richtig verstehe ruft sie ja von hinten, dass er nach ihr schauen soll- oder so etwas.

Aber... wäre es nicht ein netter Kommentar, wenn mal jemand schreibt, dass es gar nicht so schlimm ist, dass sie da so auf der Couch liegt und halb erstickt, denn immerhin haben sie ihr ja das Handy dort liegen lassen, dann kann sie ja den Krankenwagen anrufen... ha ha. Bestimmt muss die arme Emma jetzt den ganzen Text hier übersetzen :)))))). Oder MSD :))).

Grüße an alle- ich brauche ein deutsches Guru Gossip Forum, ich finde es nämlich unhöflich hier auf deutsch zu schreiben, aber mir platzt der Kragen...
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

luna nova wrote:Ohhhhh, its war on YT right now. Lots of people that even defended them want to unsubscribe now. And the surprise of the night?!? Sand you will like this :mmhmm:

angelfacemoma has a go to Goofus as well. :nana: :cheer: :clap: :ele:
Wow..shocking; however, I am getting sick of her constantly blaming everyone who doesn't agree with A&J of making multiple accounts. She is getting obsessive about blaming people.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
framino
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by framino »

sorry guys I know its rude to write everything in german, but I m out of words.... I m so angry :x
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

geekinthepink wrote:gonna report this video now. anyone in?
Me me me me.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
Mabell
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mabell »

I regret watching that video tonight. Between Anna thinking it's hilarious that a dog was in with Emilia on the playmat (buy a play pen?) and then Emilia crying and in a dangerous position alone on the couch. I give up hope.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by nickypicky »

Reported . definitely. that was--- :x :x :x
magicdragon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by magicdragon »

nickypicky wrote:Reported . definitely. that was--- :x :x :x
I also reported one of the minions for absolutely horrendous comments to people.
Jaeme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jaeme »

magicdragon wrote:
nickypicky wrote:Reported . definitely. that was--- :x :x :x
I also reported one of the minions for absolutely horrendous comments to people.
Yeah the whole 'your parents think you should have been an abortion' was pretty extreme. It's either been deleted by YouTube or she took it down. Silly little girl who doesn't know when to quit.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Queen Bee.... where are you!??!?! I miss you!!!!!!

Once again Angelface is blaming others of making multiple accounts. Desperation is showing it's ugly head. Please think of a better argument people.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

sand and water wrote:Queen Bee.... where are you!??!?! I miss you!!!!!!

Once again Angelface is blaming others of making multiple accounts. Desperation is showing it's ugly head. Please think of a better argument people.
wth is wrong with people's brains???? I just can't.......... :? :? :?
beautyish2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beautyish2 »

lemontree wrote:for the ones who don't watch the vlogs anymore, here is the horrible photo of her twisted head...

holy crap! her poor neck. Where were the so called parents?
Jaeme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jaeme »

sand and water wrote: Once again Angelface is blaming others of making multiple accounts. Desperation is showing it's ugly head. Please think of a better argument people.
Well we've already had 'OMG guyz theyre 1st time parentz duhhhhh', 'all the comments are by the same people' and some piles of abuse. Looks like next on the minion go-to-list is 'OMG YOURE ALL JEALOUS LEAVE THEM ALOOOONE'
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

beautyish2 wrote:

holy crap! her poor neck. Where were the so called parents?
in the kitchen ignoring her cries...... :x
Jaeme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jaeme »

Oh FFS... I just clicked one of the miniony comments...

Channel belongs to an Irish guy who is vlogging and holding the camera while driving. Gotta love Jofungus and his good influences >.<

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”