Bonnie Hoellein: Flying In A Rage Against Those Who Pay My Wage | Part 17

sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Flying in a rage against those who pay my wage | Part 17

Unread post by sheltiefan »

So we thought maybe Bonnie would retire onesies on LIncoln since he was now 3-nope! :D
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And I wish she would stop saying "literally" so much. It doesn't mean what she thinks it means.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Sorry for all the posts-- but I hadn't actually watched a vlog of hers in a long time. I was just following along with you all. Nitpicking alert:
Is it impossible for her to say "Black Panther"? She keeps saying "Black _Planther_". And why is she so surprised that Lincoln wants to play with Boston's Hulk toys? He's the same age Boston was when he really started getting into Hulk.

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

sheltiefan wrote:So we thought maybe Bonnie would retire onesies on LIncoln since he was now 3-nope! :D
I'm convinced she does these things just to get a reaction out of her "haters'. She really needs to grow up. She is a 30+ year old mother of 4 after all.
Lukie_73
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lukie_73 »

lmmomSD wrote:Sorry for all the posts-- but I hadn't actually watched a vlog of hers in a long time. I was just following along with you all. Nitpicking alert:
Is it impossible for her to say "Black Panther"? She keeps saying "Black _Planther_". And why is she so surprised that Lincoln wants to play with Boston's Hulk toys? He's the same age Boston was when he really started getting into Hulk.

The 'Black Planther' thing is because that is how Lincoln pronounces it and she thinks it is cute so she makes fun of it. Constantly.
Lukie_73
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lukie_73 »

What the heck is with the paper plates? Does anyone know? Is it a summer thing? A Sunday thing? A lazy thing? Can they not afford plates?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Lukie_73 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Sorry for all the posts-- but I hadn't actually watched a vlog of hers in a long time. I was just following along with you all. Nitpicking alert:

The 'Black Planther' thing is because that is how Lincoln pronounces it and she thinks it is cute so she makes fun of it. Constantly.
And of course, he isn't going to learn to pronounce it correctly because she would rather keep him a baby.
I understand not wanting to give up your last baby, especially when your sisters are having newborns. But it's getting ridiculous. The onesies, the obvious signs that he's ready for potty training (taking off his diaper and waking up dry is huge) giving him back his pacifier after he _chose_ to give it up and was doing fine without it, the hair and her refusal to cut or comb it-- it's reaching the level of weirdness. He's going to grow up. Deal with it.

sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Today's vlog with Olivia and her friend fooling with the manicure/pedicure deal-boring!!! I don't like kid only vlogs to start out with but I decided to just watch it for the fun of it. Bonnie's not going to be happy though with the comments. For once, there is quite a few complaining about it. More than one commented to her asking was she tired of doing vlogs. Some commented that since she hit the million subscriber mark she didn't really care any more.

The ones that defend their vlogs no matter what are aggravating! They jump on the ones that have a differing opinion. Let's see if we get another instastory with the comments praising the vlog today like Monday!
koobcam
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by koobcam »

Another lame excuse for a "vlog" today. Bonnie's videos used to be my favourite, but not anymore. I hope she see's all the comments about it too. Seems so lazy with vlogging now - kids videos and same day split over several uploads. Why push to get 1million subs when you can't even be bothered doing what people actually subscribed for.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

The thing that frustrates me is that the vast majority of the comments on today's vlog offered respectful and constructive feedback. Yes, a few were rude, but most were just expressing disappointment, which I think is entirely fair. I'm frustrated because the die-hards will inevitably label those who are disappointed as "haters" and likely Bonnie herself, as many of you have suggested, will be offended and find some passive aggressive way at getting back at them. I wish we could live in a world where people could have different opinions and not be considered horrible haterzzzzz.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

natalka81 wrote:The thing that frustrates me is that the vast majority of the comments on today's vlog offered respectful and constructive feedback. Yes, a few were rude, but most were just expressing disappointment, which I think is entirely fair. I'm frustrated because the die-hards will inevitably label those who are disappointed as "haters" and likely Bonnie herself, as many of you have suggested, will be offended and find some passive aggressive way at getting back at them. I wish we could live in a world where people could have different opinions and not be considered horrible haterzzzzz.
The people who worship vloggers are weird. Nobody is perfect, but God forbid you say anything that isn't ass kissing. You get crucified. Apparently, vloggers _are_ perfect. Who knew?

sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Yep some of those folks jump all over people that dare not sing Bonnie's praise! One person posted that they can upload whatever they wanted-the person she was replying to was being rude. I posted that yes she could, but her channel is their job, not some channel where they could load random [personal stuff. I nicely stated more than one person was posting about how they didn't like today's or Monday's and maybe the followers opinions should be considered too!
LilaRose
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaRose »

ba1006 wrote:
sheltiefan wrote:So we thought maybe Bonnie would retire onesies on LIncoln since he was now 3-nope! :D
I'm convinced she does these things just to get a reaction out of her "haters'. She really needs to grow up. She is a 30+ year old mother of 4 after all.
I agree. She talked about the onesies in one of the last videos, Ellie referred to it as well. And now he is wearing it basically in every video, which he didn't do before. It seems to be a very childish reaction to the criticism, which ultimately punishes Lincoln, not the critics. Sad when the viewers are more important than the development of her own child.
Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

All she needs is to post a bloopers video tomorrow, and she’s completed her trifecta of most boring, lazy vlogs for the month of August. I click out as soon as I realise what the vlog is about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Entertainment
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Entertainment »

Ohnonotme wrote:All she needs is to post a bloopers video tomorrow, and she’s completed her trifecta of most boring, lazy vlogs for the month of August. I click out as soon as I realise what the vlog is about.

This made me lol! But yes, agreed.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Entertainment wrote:
Ohnonotme wrote:All she needs is to post a bloopers video tomorrow, and she’s completed her trifecta of most boring, lazy vlogs for the month of August. I click out as soon as I realise what the vlog is about.

The bloopers will probably be Fridays' vlog. Let's see what boring vlog will be uploaded tomorrow!
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

sheltiefan wrote:
Entertainment wrote:

The bloopers will probably be Fridays' vlog. Let's see what boring vlog will be uploaded tomorrow!
Well we have not had a Lincoln video yet. We had Cody and Boston, now Olivia, so we need a solo Lincoln.

heygurlhey
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by heygurlhey »

Lukie_73 wrote:What the heck is with the paper plates? Does anyone know? Is it a summer thing? A Sunday thing? A lazy thing? Can they not afford plates?
It is because she insisted on not installing a dishwasher when doing renovations because she was acting like a prideful housewife thinking doing the dishes by hand means more to her family. Except she doesn't actually want to do all the dishes by hand now so she avoids dirtying dishes at all costs...feeding the kids directly off the table/paper plates/making them share bowls. Anything to avoid doing dishes by hand....lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

heygurlhey wrote:
Lukie_73 wrote:What the heck is with the paper plates? Does anyone know? Is it a summer thing? A Sunday thing? A lazy thing? Can they not afford plates?
It is because she insisted on not installing a dishwasher when doing renovations because she was acting like a prideful housewife thinking doing the dishes by hand means more to her family. Except she doesn't actually want to do all the dishes by hand now so she avoids dirtying dishes at all costs...feeding the kids directly off the table/paper plates/making them share bowls. Anything to avoid doing dishes by hand....lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
I don't think that a dishwasher would fit into their tiny kitchen. If there were a dishwasher, there wouldn't be enough storage space at all. I think ''not wanting'' a dishwasher was because she actually couldn't have one and she had to defense herself against that disappointment somehow. (And also that prideful housewife thing, even though we all know that she is lazy. Doing dishes by hand means actually less time with her family so I guess that is kicking herself into leg in so many ways now.)
If I were her, I would move just to get a bigger and better kitchen (which I would totally use, i do not know if she is up to household chores anymore.)
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Bonnie said in a vlog that the dishwasher was about not having room and it requiring an expensive remodel. I’m all for hate and criticism, but let’s not try to make up facts. Trust me, the dishwasher debate came up A LOT on this board at the time, with many people thinking they should have added the dishwasher by expanding out into the yard.

Ellie and Mama Griff are the ones who proudly talk like washing dishes by hand is some sort of gift... and they have dishwashers! Funny enough Ellie still uses paper and was a closet dishwasher user while claiming to NEVER use hers in the old place. That lie was one of the inconsistencies that made me start to question how genuine they are. Grandma Griff makes Chad do the dishes... not that he shouksnt help out.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”