T.Lazy: Sick In Bed Or Sick In Her Fake Haired Head? | Part 12

Momma2three
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Lazy: Sick In Bed Or Sick In Her Fake Haired Head? | Part 12

Unread post by Momma2three »

So Bri and Tara seem to be mending their friendship lately, with Bri leaving comments on Taras posts and Tara liking Bris....now Tiffy can’t STAND to be left out, she’s now commenting on Bris latest post. “Praying for you guys❤️“. She is the most jealous insecure whack job. She secretly will be trying so hard to get pregnant before Bri now....ugh

If it’s not #thisisreallife, a complete jab at Bri, wanting to cut her hair like Kristen Cavallari bc Bri said that few days earlier, copying Bri with the printables and seeing the Tara and Bri interaction now she has to interject herself after it seems their friendship was nonexistent.

Tiff, give it up u will never be Bri. You lose. Hell Bris extensions are even better then your yellow, cheesy thin ratty greasy stank weave.
naber_6
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by naber_6 »

hereforthedrama21 wrote:So Bri offers free printables, now she offers printables for the spring cleaning series. I just CANNOT with this bitch.
She offers free printables because someone here said that bri offers free printables Image she is like that one neighbour who cannot dare to ask whic detergent you use but goes to the store and sniffs all the brands to find that one Image

SM-N920C cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

hereforthedrama21
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hereforthedrama21 »

T.Skeletoe, the minimalist, at Pier One: “I want this, I want that, and that one, and that one, and that one.”

She must be thinking that because she’s no longer shopping at Ikea for furniture, people will place her in the same caliber of decorator as some of the other ytmoms. But she doesn’t realize that whether she’s shopping at the dollar store or somewhere expensive, she will always be tacky.
Momof4babes
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Momof4babes »

Well, we know the printables won't last long. She cant follow through on anything. Bri is consistent, which is why she is growing organically, something T.nutcase doesn't understand. I am 1000% team Bri! I wish she would spill the tea, but she is too classy for that. She's crushing Tiff with her success and I am here for it!!!
ApothicDrunk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ApothicDrunk »

But like where is she getting these printables.... they’re not her original files. Her and shrimp realllllllllly aren’t the sharpest crayon in the box.
Momof4babes
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Momof4babes »

ApothicDrunk wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:12 am But like where is she getting these printables.... they’re not her original files. Her and shrimp realllllllllly aren’t the sharpest crayon in the box.
I'm afraid to download them. Knowing her, there will be some virus or malware with it.
brittsmom111
Informer
Informer

Unread post by brittsmom111 »

She just said in her new video as she puts on her make up in the morning...that Ella likes her time in the morning to her self and likes privacy in the morning to do her own thing.....what does that even mean?? She is a 1 yr old
I pretty sure that means...Tiff is too lazy to go get her and chris was busy making her celery juice, so she just leaves her kids in their room
Yep turned it off after that
bitchface
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bitchface »

Her extensions look so awful in this morning routine video

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Amy23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Amy23 »

It’s probably deleted by now because this is same girl who blocked me for liking a comment but I commented on the video saying the light was just so she could sleep in and not be bothered to wake up with her child at 5:30 because of my child is up at 5:30 I’m up at 5:30 and just me too because my husband is at work. I also can’t believe that some people are asking for her to link the light
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by IcedCoffee »

Momma2three wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:20 am So Bri and Tara seem to be mending their friendship lately, with Bri leaving comments on Taras posts and Tara liking Bris....now Tiffy can’t STAND to be left out, she’s now commenting on Bris latest post. “Praying for you guys❤️“. She is the most jealous insecure whack job. She secretly will be trying so hard to get pregnant before Bri now....ugh

If it’s not #thisisreallife, a complete jab at Bri, wanting to cut her hair like Kristen Cavallari bc Bri said that few days earlier, copying Bri with the printables and seeing the Tara and Bri interaction now she has to interject herself after it seems their friendship was nonexistent.

Tiff, give it up u will never be Bri. You lose. Hell Bris extensions are even better then your yellow, cheesy thin ratty greasy stank weave.
On one of her many, many clickbait videos about baby 4, Bri commented something like "aww I thought you guys said you were done but I'm excited to see another Beaston baby" and Tiffani even deleted that. She has been a nasty friend, she ignored Bri for a really long time, she ignored Myka a lot too but now she must be desperate to keep them. After all, Myka paid for her entire family when they met up! Gotta keep friends like those!

Bri has been hinting at the 3rd baby for a long time, too. I know she made that extremely insensitive video about how she couldn't get pregnant "that month" because of Adam's surgery, but I think she was on the fence still, for a long time. She now seems to really want baby number 3 soon.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by IcedCoffee »

ApothicDrunk wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:10 am I find it funny she’s preaching about reducing her carbon footprint and being more sustainable.... yet she only shows the new with tag items from ThredUP. She says “oh and these are some other things that are secondhand” and doesn’t even show them..... Theres nothing wrong with secondhand clothes. And why are you updating your closet? I have some shirts in my closet from
College that are like 10 years old lol She looks like a JACKASS but she is just a plain and simple fraud.

Also why is she always out of breath?
Someone else pointed this out the other day. She had the thread up thing in her stories RIGHT BEHIND the "swipe up for St Patrick's Day clothes". She cares nothing about the planet. New printables? More trees being chopped down. New table? More trees being chopped down. All those coffee pods she uses.

She is probably out of breath because her body is eating itself, plus she actually needs to leave her bed to make videos.
hereforthedrama21
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hereforthedrama21 »

ApothicDrunk wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:12 am But like where is she getting these printables.... they’re not her original files. Her and shrimp realllllllllly aren’t the sharpest crayon in the box.

No doubt it’ll be something T.copyrightinfringement stole off of Pinterest and maybe changed one word and then claims as her own. I can already smell the reposts when people use the checklists, “It makes me so happy that I’m able to help you all.” 🙄
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

I just saw the IG that she was going to be posting her hair care products, and barked outload in laughter and scared my sleeping dogs.

Now I feel bad.

For the dogs.

Why anyone would want hair that looks like hers is a mystery to me.
BlondeQueen96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlondeQueen96 »

1st, Ellas latest photo on IG she does not look cute why does she keep insisting on pushing her out in the world.
2nd, Tiffani shouldjust stop youtube, stop compeating, stop being jealous and just focus on herself and her mental health its clear she needs help.
3rd. She made a comment in her video that they havnt had their 5am morning routine cause shes so tired UMM when have you EVER done a 5am routine, BRI just made that very video so once again COPYNG.
4th- Bri made the point in her video to SPEND REAL time with her kids,
I see now Tiffani fakes her Christianity because Bri speaks alot about faith and the bible.
There was somthing else that Tiffani copied once again from Bri but I cant remember off the top of my head and its driving me nuts but if I find it I will add to this post.
Last edited by BlondeQueen96 on Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
ShadyJ
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ShadyJ »

Her hair looked awful in the beginning of that video.
I’ve never seen people confine their young children to their rooms in the morning so they can do hair, makeup, and make celery juice. There’s nothing better then your kiddos running in to see you in the morning for those morning hugs. That’s so sad to me.
Why not let them climb into her bed and watch their pads there? Anyone else really rubbed wrong by this or am I being over sensitive? It feels so wrong making them stay in their rooms when parents are awake and downstairs and when it’s a perfectly acceptable time to be awake after going to bed at 7pm!
She says they only do electronics early am and carter at rest time but in the end blooper reel you can clearly hear YouTube on in the background when the pretzels are on the floor.

I can’t believe they are going to have another child. Ugh.

Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

I'm waiting for her to offer a 'how to be a youtuber' course like bri.

But then again she wouldnt want to help any new youtubers out, just incase they become more popular than her. #jealous
YT13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by YT13 »

Why does she always complain about being tired because Ella still nurses? At that age, Ella is perfectly fine to sleep through the night. Tiffani chooses to go get her out her crib. She doesn't need the milk or nourishment and can sleep throughout the night. My twins who were exclusively breastfed BOTH slept all throughout the night at 6 months. No more waking for milk, just during the day. She is choosing to be sleepy and cranky for attention. God forbid the boys are up at 5:30am but for her favorite she'll bend over backwards. Sickening.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

Oh man swipe up!! Someone’s gotta pay for the overpriced dining room table because she’s linking eva reee thing! Even utensils.
Btw what a business woman-I heard couple months ago that company Pier O. was going to file. They were hoping they’d pull through in the last quarter and obvi didn’t. How did you not know this business woman NasdaqT? Running her pimping out children empire.
Amy23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Amy23 »

ShadyJ wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:23 am Her hair looked awful in the beginning of that video.
I’ve never seen people confine their young children to their rooms in the morning so they can do hair, makeup, and make celery juice. There’s nothing better then your kiddos running in to see you in the morning for those morning hugs. That’s so sad to me.
Why not let them climb into her bed and watch their pads there? Anyone else really rubbed wrong by this or am I being over sensitive? It feels so wrong making them stay in their rooms when parents are awake and downstairs and when it’s a perfectly acceptable time to be awake after going to bed at 7pm!
She says they only do electronics early am and carter at rest time but in the end blooper reel you can clearly hear YouTube on in the background when the pretzels are on the floor.

I can’t believe they are going to have another child. Ugh.
The light rubbed me the wrong way and also her saying that she keeps ella in her room while she gets ready so she can have some time for herself? um shes 1. I commented that the they have the light because she can't be bothered to get up at 5:30 with her child and of course someone replied defending it saying its good to get them back to sleep and that early rising can affect the day blah blah even though my son is an early riser and our day is just fine. its honestly just sad shes just lazy
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

Productive morning routine of a mom of 3... Tiff you lost that title when bitch husband quit his job. Stop trying to make it seem like you do it alone. Also stop putting Ellas hair in a pony tail. Since you are so self conscious about it just let it grow, you are breaking her hair with those elastics. Her hair isn’t even in her face where she needs one. Give her some real milk and some real food and it’ll probably grow faster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”