Brittani Boren Leach : Cole isn’t Crew, Dont forget the Cold Brew, Swipe up Shrew! | Part 9

Colonel Mustard
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Brittani Boren Leach : Cole isn’t Crew, Dont forget the Cold Brew, Swipe up Shrew! | Part 9

Unread post by Colonel Mustard »

Her 2022 reel started with a pregnancy test, some delusional fans be like "omg I'm so sad you aren't pregnant!" She started the reel with the test on purpose to get views.
serendipity94
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Brittani Boren Leach : Cole isn’t Crew, Dont forget the Cold Brew, Swipe up Shrew! | Part 9

Unread post by serendipity94 »

How or why is Brittanis life so interesting that she’s gonna be writing a book????
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
serendipity94
Amateur
Amateur

BBL is so dumb. She said she’s been feeling off and clarified she wasn’t pregnant. But this dumb bitch is doing keto and this the physiological response of what happens when the body is in ketosis. So dumb, for someone who claims to have been a nurse sheesh
RhymesWithLlama
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by RhymesWithLlama »

It looks like her mom’s relationship with her ex is over. She changed her Instagram name and she’s posting cryptic messages like, “I don’t have to tell people my side because God knows what happened”
M8kitstop
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by M8kitstop »

RhymesWithLlama wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 7:10 pm It looks like her mom’s relationship with her ex is over. She changed her Instagram name and she’s posting cryptic messages like, “I don’t have to tell people my side because God knows what happened”
I haven't looked at anything Boring Brittani for so long! I just checked out her IG and it's like I've never missed a day 😂
It blows my mind that ANYONE would waist even a milliasecond clicking to her feed! WHY??? No one, I don't care who you are, can ACTUALLY be living a genuine, fulfilling life, while uploading your play-by-plays all day, every day! I can't stand the potato face or her dorky husband! And her bizarre mother is nucking-futs!
M8kitstop
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by M8kitstop »

RhymesWithLlama wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 7:10 pm It looks like her mom’s relationship with her ex is over. She changed her Instagram name and she’s posting cryptic messages like, “I don’t have to tell people my side because God knows what happened”

Screen Shots??
serendipity94
Amateur
Amateur

I guess no one posts about her anymore but ivymi she’s pregnant (again).
Anyways, I think the reason she keeps getting pregnant is she’ll always have one child at home so she can justify being a SAHM and not have to go back to work

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”