Tannerites/YAWI

NotSusan
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tannerites

Unread post by NotSusan »

Has anyone gone over to check out their new channel? Is it more positive? Are they actually parenting? I lik how arrogant they are about how much they think their four words have impacted people’s lives to the point that it’s enough to necessitate a channel. Come on. Tell you own daughter she’s worth it.
NotSusan
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NotSusan »

Has anyone gone over to check out their new channel? Is it more positive? Are they actually parenting? I lik how arrogant they are about how much they think their four words have impacted people’s lives to the point that it’s enough to necessitate a channel. Come on. Tell you own daughter she’s worth it.
MelE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MelE »

NotSusan wrote:Has anyone gone over to check out their new channel? Is it more positive? Are they actually parenting? I lik how arrogant they are about how much they think their four words have impacted people’s lives to the point that it’s enough to necessitate a channel. Come on. Tell you own daughter she’s worth it.
They must have made the old Tannerites kids channel into this Yawi channel because I was already subscribed without realizing it. Although there were no clips of Daniell being punished or Canyon on the potty, everything was basically the same. Canyon running around out of control. They went to clean the church and Johnny made some comment like "We obviously can't be watching Canyon while we're working, so we don't know where he is right now but he must be somewhere in the church." The older girls weren't in much of the vlog that I watched.
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... a8e74f.jpg[/img]

Why?? Wth?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

calliepaige wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... a8e74f.jpg[/img]

Why?? Wth?

That looks like it's just a money grab. Disgusting.

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

lmmomSD wrote:
calliepaige wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... a8e74f.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180320</span><span>/</span><span>aa4fce87537d0053e9f63dc828a8e74f</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Why?? Wth?

That looks like it's just a money grab. Disgusting.

As if they can exploit their kids anymore than they already do
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

How is this even legal??

HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

It’s some stupid sponsorship video!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
MelE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MelE »

Posting the same video on both channels is very disingenuous since it is a sponsored video. Especially since both channels have pretty much the same viewers. Now their sponsor will basically be paying them twice for reaching the same viewer. What a scam.

It was also disingenuous to say they were creating a new channel but really just change the name of the kids channel in order to automatically have subscribers who used to enjoy watching the kids.

Must be hurting for money. Having no one in the house who works on a regular basis must be catching up to them. They need to be more responsible and someone needs a real job. They have mouths to feed.
nlewis214
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nlewis214 »

I thought they weren't making videos for the Tannerites channel anymore. I'm confused why they are posting on both?

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

nlewis214 wrote:I thought they weren't making videos for the Tannerites channel anymore. I'm confused why they are posting on both?

Money. But if they keep it up, the sponsors will catch on, and they won't have sponsors anymore...

Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

Can someone explain what the reasoning was for changing the channels? Did the tannerites channel never get their monetization back? So they are moving content elsewhere? I don’t watch usually, just read here. I just don’t get it.

Also, the new name is awful.

megtanner35
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by megtanner35 »

did they seriously just let Lizzy eat her breakfast after it landed on the floor wtf???? Also butter on your banana bread is that a common thing? Even if it is surely you don't need that much!
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

Is it normal for a 3 year old to still be drinking from a bottle / sippy cup? Canyon has some anger issues, can’t believe he hit Lizzie in the head with a remote just because they had to go eat dinner.

thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

megtanner35 wrote:did they seriously just let Lizzy eat her breakfast after it landed on the floor wtf???? Also butter on your banana bread is that a common thing? Even if it is surely you don't need that much!
Not sure how common it is but I LOVE melted butter on banana bread!! Eating off the floor is weird though.
skrt09

Unread post by skrt09 »

Tiger27 wrote:Can someone explain what the reasoning was for changing the channels? Did the tannerites channel never get their monetization back? So they are moving content elsewhere? I don’t watch usually, just read here. I just don’t get it.

Also, the new name is awful.
The YAWI channel will be strictly for vlogs, and the old channel will be for challenges, games, etc. They never gave a clear explanation as to why they switched. I'm pretty sure Tannerites is still monetized, so now they're making money from both channels.
Arb1995
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Arb1995 »

NotSusan wrote:What I noticed in that vlog, as in others before, is that when Sarah had to go back to the school to take the money to Allie because Allie forgot it, she did it willingly and cheerfully and nothing was ever mentioned of it again. I have seen Allie forget things before and one of the parents have to double back and never do they discuss responsibilities or embarrass her etc. But
if it was ever Daniell, they’d likely make a comment before and after going to the school, if they went at all, and then do a follow up piece about responsibilities. I feel like Allie does so little around there.
Arb1995
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Arb1995 »

I feel like Allie is on the spectrum meaning she’s autistic. She seems very slow and unable to process simple things.
nlewis214
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nlewis214 »

HeyKatie wrote:Is it normal for a 3 year old to still be drinking from a bottle / sippy cup? Canyon has some anger issues, can’t believe he hit Lizzie in the head with a remote just because they had to go eat dinner.

idk about the sipping cups, they just took the bottle away from him last year after people kept asking in the comments why he was still using it.

cookiequeen0
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cookiequeen0 »

In today's video it sounded like Daniell was editing a video. Seriously, what do Sarah and Johnny actually do? they make Daniell clean, change diapers, and now edit? I don't understand, especially when she should be doing schoolwork. this is literally their job. wtf

Return to “Q-Z”