Bonnie Hoellein: Flying In A Rage Against Those Who Pay My Wage | Part 17

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Flying in a rage against those who pay my wage | Part 17

Unread post by ba1006 »

When I moved into my current house, it did not have a dishwasher. I gladly gave up some cabinet space to install one. In my opinion, a dishwasher is a must. On a side note, this site is uploading quickly today which is nice for a change.
Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Refrigerator_Light »

*clickbait today*

- Lincoln gets a minor trim, and still looks like a girl.

- Bonnie’s screws up Boston’s hair part.

- Bonnie makes Cody’s hair look awful.

Save yourself the time, don’t watch.

I feel like we have just seen 4 vlogs in a row that we’re filmed the same day. Way to phone it in, Bon!
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Lincoln would look so cute with a boy's haircut. I don't understand why she thinks this looks good. Maybe she's hoping he'll turn into a girl.
koobcam
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by koobcam »

Today's video was just as bad as the kid videos. Literally just haircuts. In the past, that would be small part of the vlog and you'd see what else they got upto. I'm guessing the rest of the day will be put up as a separate vlog. Can't help but think it's got worse since Joel's taken over the editing, you'd think with 2 adults at home though it should have made filming and editing easier when in reality it's just made them lazy!
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Don't forget Lincoln in an onesie again. Sorry, she's doing that to spite the comments here and on their vlogs!

Bonnie and Ellie worked in a hair salon right? Wouldn't know it by this vlog!!
Addicted2vlogs
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Addicted2vlogs »

This is probably a wild reach into thin air - but hear me out!

Bonnie is really close with Aspyn Ovard from “Aspyn and Parker”, she has gone along on family/girl trips, and Bonnie has said repeatedly how much she loves Aspyn.

Aspyn and Parker are building their own house (I’m pretty sure in Utah) although they live in another State.
Aspyn and Parker have vlogged their House building process, but they’ve been smart - they had purchased land, started planning and signed off on whatever paperwork is needed to start building BEFORE posting the very first video about their plans to purchase the land.

Their home is close to being finished, and it hasn’t even been that long in “Youtube time”.
In the last 3 weeks they have uploaded “Broke Ground”, “Home has walls” and “Walkthrough Tour”.

What I’m thinking is Bonnie is taking a page out of her good friends book, and they did purchase that land, and just uploading this crap and saving content to be able to get a head start on the building like Aspyn and Parker??

Thoughts?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

Lukie_73 wrote:What the heck is with the paper plates? Does anyone know? Is it a summer thing? A Sunday thing? A lazy thing? Can they not afford plates?
She probably only uses them when she knows Bree is coming
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

HelloSweetie wrote:Bonnie said in a vlog that the dishwasher was about not having room and it requiring an expensive remodel. I’m all for hate and criticism, but let’s not try to make up facts. Trust me, the dishwasher debate came up A LOT on this board at the time, with many people thinking they should have added the dishwasher by expanding out into the yard.

Ellie and Mama Griff are the ones who proudly talk like washing dishes by hand is some sort of gift... and they have dishwashers! Funny enough Ellie still uses paper and was a closet dishwasher user while claiming to NEVER use hers in the old place. That lie was one of the inconsistencies that made me start to question how genuine they are. Grandma Griff makes Chad do the dishes... not that he shouksnt help out.

Such a weird thing to lie about too. Who cares if you use the dishwasher? Her mother? And by the way we see Ellie "clean" im positive her dishes come out cleaner in the dishwasher than by hand. She (fake) prides herself in the strangest things.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

What is up with her channel?? This whole week has been a snoozefest. Zero effort.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

She needs to hang up the scissors. She did not give any of the boys a decent haircut. I agree their vlogs have been bad this week. I guess they have reached all their goals and have nothing else to work for.

LilaRose
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaRose »

Ducklings4 wrote:She needs to hang up the scissors. She did not give any of the boys a decent haircut. I agree their vlogs have been bad this week. I guess they have reached all their goals and have nothing else to work for.

I agree. Same with the 8Passengers by the way. For a couple of weeks now Ruby is posting random old material in no particular order. Not explaining anything either. Now she completely stopped to post videos on Thursdays, seemingly taking Shari's videos as a replacement, but again without any explanation. Shari's videos are short and boring (which is totally fine since she's 15 and just posting about her stuff) to everybody who is 16 or older.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Kid videos do better on YT Kids. A video of just haircuts or of Olivia to later bag with her dolls is more likely to get passed their filter.

Or Bonnie is just being lazy.

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Addicted2vlogs wrote:This is probably a wild reach into thin air - but hear me out!

Bonnie is really close with Aspyn Ovard from “Aspyn and Parker”, she has gone along on family/girl trips, and Bonnie has said repeatedly how much she loves Aspyn.

Aspyn and Parker are building their own house (I’m pretty sure in Utah) although they live in another State.
Aspyn and Parker have vlogged their House building process, but they’ve been smart - they had purchased land, started planning and signed off on whatever paperwork is needed to start building BEFORE posting the very first video about their plans to purchase the land.

Their home is close to being finished, and it hasn’t even been that long in “Youtube time”.
In the last 3 weeks they have uploaded “Broke Ground”, “Home has walls” and “Walkthrough Tour”.

What I’m thinking is Bonnie is taking a page out of her good friends book, and they did purchase that land, and just uploading this crap and saving content to be able to get a head start on the building like Aspyn and Parker??

Thoughts?!

This is very possible. I have no doubt they bought that land and are busy with the paperwork and plans. Too busy to actually do their real job which is to vlog their everyday lives. Either that or they are just too damn lazy to do anything except sit around and plan where they want to go to lunch - without kids of course.
KayCeeee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KayCeeee »

Good God those were some awful haircuts. Lincoln's hair could be SO cute with a shorter trim like the others' but it still looks like he has a mop on his head. Boston's part looked terrible and Cody's hair was really the grand finale. I am shocked that she used to work in a salon. I'm genuinely surprised at how badly it turned out. Jackson's and Calvin's hair always looks pretty well done when Ellie does them. I'm starting to think that Ellie does a better job with haircuts and Bonnie is definitely the better make up artist.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

KayCeeee wrote:Good God those were some awful haircuts. Lincoln's hair could be SO cute with a shorter trim like the others' but it still looks like he has a mop on his head. Boston's part looked terrible and Cody's hair was really the grand finale. I am shocked that she used to work in a salon. I'm genuinely surprised at how badly it turned out. Jackson's and Calvin's hair always looks pretty well done when Ellie does them. I'm starting to think that Ellie does a better job with haircuts and Bonnie is definitely the better make up artist.
Lol. Ellie has trouble cutting the boys hair even. She’s just as awful Image

That’s what happens why you take a stylist course as part of high school in Utah!

koobcam
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by koobcam »

I hate how she scrunches up Lincoln's hair. I don't mind his hair being long but I think the way she scrunches it up like that looks really dated and silly.
Batigirl85
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Batigirl85 »

Today's in my suggested videos apears the video of Olivia (about the ears piercing) with a thumbnail of Olivia happy with fake blue earrings!!
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

Just wanted to chime in that Aspyn and Parker already do live in Utah, just very very southern Utah while most YT vloggers live in northern UT. They’re moving to the SLC area with their new house.

GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

So all the comments about the haircuts had me interested and so I went and watched. She needs to take those kids to someone who knows what they are doing! I don't know why she bothered to cut Lincoln's hair. The eighth of inch she took off will be back in a week and it looked worse when she finished than when she began. The other two she just completely botched. She should've just shave their heads, especially Cody's. I hope she never needs to go back to cutting hair because people take one look at that and they'll run the other direction.
Addicted2vlogs
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Addicted2vlogs »

littlebaby wrote:Just wanted to chime in that Aspyn and Parker already do live in Utah, just very very southern Utah while most YT vloggers live in northern UT. They’re moving to the SLC area with their new house.

Thank you! I wrote that post about Aspyn/Bonnie..
I watch 90% of Aspyns videos and have never caught on to where they currently live, but thank you for clarifying :)

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”