Mumofboyz
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Lazy: Sick In Bed Or Sick In Her Fake Haired Head? | Part 12

Unread post by Mumofboyz »

Except if this was ELLUUHHHH or Carter
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

I'm watching her fake productive day video right now and man is she such a selfish bitch. This bitch doesn't wake at 5 am. She's fooling no one. All I'm seeing here is her neglecting her poor kids so she can try to brush that ugly ass weave of hers and put makeup on her haggard face. Shrimps the one making their magical celery juice and letting the dogs out. Making those boys lay in bed in the morning and not come greet their parents or go to the bathroom is cruel. My 3 yr old would never just lay there like that until a light goes off and nor would I expect him to. I enjoy getting a big hug from my kids in the morning and I tend to them like a mother should and get them breakfast etc before I've even done anything for myself.
She's just a lazy bitch who can't be bothered with her own kids and has the nerve to think about bringing another one in the dysfunctional mix.

Trashy gets her rocks off on nursing Ella. She's a sick bitch. Ella does NOT need her boob juice. She even said recently that Ella will drink almond milk. So, why is she not giving her almond milk then?? Its because it's for Trash Bag to lose weight nursing, to feel needed, to tend to precious Golden Child while she neglects her boys. Trashy and Shrimp fawn all over Ella so much that it's nauseating. I see them literally brush those boys off to smile and ooh and awe all over Ella like she's the greatest thing on Earth. Sure, we all love and adore our own kids, but favoritism hurts and that is going to be damaging to all of them.
h 25 l
Informer
Informer

Unread post by h 25 l »

YT13 wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:31 am Why does she always complain about being tired because Ella still nurses? At that age, Ella is perfectly fine to sleep through the night. Tiffani chooses to go get her out her crib. She doesn't need the milk or nourishment and can sleep throughout the night. My twins who were exclusively breastfed BOTH slept all throughout the night at 6 months. No more waking for milk, just during the day. She is choosing to be sleepy and cranky for attention. God forbid the boys are up at 5:30am but for her favorite she'll bend over backwards. Sickening.
I don't even think she's really still nursing her. Someone posted a pic a few days ago of her supposedly nursing & Ella's head was at her stomach. Same if you watch the part in the video where she says she's nursing, her shirt is still over both of her boobs & Ella is just messing around
HollaBack
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HollaBack »

I think Elll-ahhhh alone time in the AM is when she’s dropping a deuce in her diaper. So Ella wants her “alone time” during. I feel like T.skank mentioned that in one of her past DITL/MORNING ROUTINE videos...I can’t remember which one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CoffeeGurl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CoffeeGurl »

HollaBack wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:05 pm I think Elll-ahhhh alone time in the AM is when she’s dropping a deuce in her diaper. So Ella wants her “alone time” during. I feel like T.skank mentioned that in one of her past DITL/MORNING ROUTINE videos...I can’t remember which one.

She did mention that! I do remember that!
CoffeeGurl
Talker
Talker

h 25 l wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:02 pm
YT13 wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:31 am Why does she always complain about being tired because Ella still nurses? At that age, Ella is perfectly fine to sleep through the night. Tiffani chooses to go get her out her crib. She doesn't need the milk or nourishment and can sleep throughout the night. My twins who were exclusively breastfed BOTH slept all throughout the night at 6 months. No more waking for milk, just during the day. She is choosing to be sleepy and cranky for attention. God forbid the boys are up at 5:30am but for her favorite she'll bend over backwards. Sickening.
I don't even think she's really still nursing her. Someone posted a pic a few days ago of her supposedly nursing & Ella's head was at her stomach. Same if you watch the part in the video where she says she's nursing, her shirt is still over both of her boobs & Ella is just messing around
Haha I just rewatched the video and you’re right!!! Why lie about something so stupid???
CoffeeGurl
Talker
Talker

RealityBites wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:32 pm I'm watching her fake productive day video right now and man is she such a selfish bitch. This bitch doesn't wake at 5 am. She's fooling no one. All I'm seeing here is her neglecting her poor kids so she can try to brush that ugly ass weave of hers and put makeup on her haggard face. Shrimps the one making their magical celery juice and letting the dogs out. Making those boys lay in bed in the morning and not come greet their parents or go to the bathroom is cruel. My 3 yr old would never just lay there like that until a light goes off and nor would I expect him to. I enjoy getting a big hug from my kids in the morning and I tend to them like a mother should and get them breakfast etc before I've even done anything for myself.
She's just a lazy bitch who can't be bothered with her own kids and has the nerve to think about bringing another one in the dysfunctional mix.

Trashy gets her rocks off on nursing Ella. She's a sick bitch. Ella does NOT need her boob juice. She even said recently that Ella will drink almond milk. So, why is she not giving her almond milk then?? Its because it's for Trash Bag to lose weight nursing, to feel needed, to tend to precious Golden Child while she neglects her boys. Trashy and Shrimp fawn all over Ella so much that it's nauseating. I see them literally brush those boys off to smile and ooh and awe all over Ella like she's the greatest thing on Earth. Sure, we all love and adore our own kids, but favoritism hurts and that is going to be damaging to all of them.
Like someone said below if you rewatch every scene of her supposedly nursing Ella - she clearly isn’t..but why lie about that? Seems silly
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

That thumbnail pic breastfeeding is staged just like the other one someone pointed out. I do not believe she is bfeeding.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

HollaBack wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:05 pm I think Elll-ahhhh alone time in the AM is when she’s dropping a deuce in her diaper. So Ella wants her “alone time” during. I feel like T.skank mentioned that in one of her past DITL/MORNING ROUTINE videos...I can’t remember which one.

I am dying laughing.💩
She did mention it you are right.
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

She’s lying about breastfeeding because she wants that extended breastfeeding hashtag and the praise. Plus she’s a whacko and can’t let go of not being pregnant or postpartum.

Megyevans34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Megyevans34 »

She lies about so much she can’t even keep it straight. Fake bfeeding pix are something she would do. Also whoever said only a mental case would be her friend ur right. Nobody with any respect or sense would be her friend. Anybody she calls a “friend” is as whack as she is.

Her hair holy sh*t 😂 BAD. YELLOW. RATTY.

Her vegan crap is pathetic too. Just another way to fuel her psychotic issues about weight. She can’t just live and be normal. Not capable.
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Yeah I went back to the part of her nursing Ella and it didn't even look like she was. I don't even know how her tiny boobs and malnourished body is even making milk anyways.

Just like her fake weave, she busts out the activity kits as myself and others have mentioned on here that they never do with the kids and now she's getting printables. You're welcome for the free improvement ideas for your shitty channel Trashy! ✋ The kids look confused at first like what is this? We don't do this every day. So fake just for content. I'm sure at this point in the day she's laying in bed while Shrimps doing everything. She even has him doing the dishes now. 😂😂😂

She wants NOTrullll hair spray ideas guys! Can't even come up with that on her own. Has she ever heard of Google?? Is her spray tan and hair bleach NOTrullll too?!

Wasn't she acting like she was getting the kids ready for "school" in this video?? If so then why did she post them all at that bakery in the same clothes on Instagram? So this was another fake video just for content.

Now I know why I stopped watching them. The same old boring fake shit. Not sure how her loyal stans don't see through her bullshit.
LisaLulu22
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LisaLulu22 »

I’m pretty sure her body is so malnourished at this point that she couldn’t breastfeed even if Ella wanted it. When she claims Ella needed a feed late at night I’m pretty sure that is T.celery barging in and waking her up if it’s actually happening
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Did they dump pretzel sticks on the floor for the kids to eat like dogs just so she can have her dumb ass #thisisreallife hashtag moment? Why do I feel like they did. Or maybe they just do that normally. Wouldnt doubt it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

RealityBites wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:48 pm Yeah I went back to the part of her nursing Ella and it didn't even look like she was. I don't even know how her tiny boobs and malnourished body is even making milk anyways.

Just like her fake weave, she busts out the activity kits as myself and others have mentioned on here that they never do with the kids and now she's getting printables. You're welcome for the free improvement ideas for your shitty channel Trashy! ✋ The kids look confused at first like what is this? We don't do this every day. So fake just for content. I'm sure at this point in the day she's laying in bed while Shrimps doing everything. She even has him doing the dishes now. 😂😂😂

She wants NOTrullll hair spray ideas guys! Can't even come up with that on her own. Has she ever heard of Google?? Is her spray tan and hair bleach NOTrullll too?!

Wasn't she acting like she was getting the kids ready for "school" in this video?? If so then why did she post them all at that bakery in the same clothes on Instagram? So this was another fake video just for content.

Now I know why I stopped watching them. The same old boring fake shit. Not sure how her loyal stans don't see through her bullshit.
She probably can't film a real "get ready for school with us" because her mornings are full of "me time" and then yelling at the kids that they didn't eat their frozen waffle and they're going to be late.
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Yikes. This looks horrible!! Paying all that money for this??? 😬

When you get extensions and your hair is naturally dark and those black roots are peaking out, do you go to the salon to get the extensions taken out to color your roots?

She blames post partum for hair loss but I'm sure her bleaching her hair constantly is the problem, plus the malnourishment.

She would be better off coloring her hair a more natural hair color and taking out that damn ugly weave and getting her fatal attraction Kristen Cavallari haircut.
Momma2three
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Momma2three »

In today’s video, she mentioned that she throws at least one load of laundry in the morning to “stay on top of it” then goes on to say tho it may not get folded. WTF are these 2 stay at home “parents” doing all damn day?! Seeing Chris just hanging around looking like a short shit just irks me to no end. He should be at work. Not following his wife around recording her. F’ing pathetic.
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

Lol I actually love seeing her hair looking like trailer trash and her dressing like a high schooler. She makes it so much easier to make fun of her.

Keep thinking everyone is jealous of you and that you are #goals!

The only people who say that are her lame pathetic followers, who she would NEVER be friends with in real life. She is FAR too shallow to befriend a single mom, or an overweight mom, or a grandmother, or a military mom. You can see the only people that she befriends are copycats of herself. Blonde, fake, self obsessed, social media addicted..
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by IcedCoffee »

Momma2three wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:10 pm In today’s video, she mentioned that she throws at least one load of laundry in the morning to “stay on top of it” then goes on to say tho it may not get folded. WTF are these 2 stay at home “parents” doing all damn day?! Seeing Chris just hanging around looking like a short shit just irks me to no end. He should be at work. Not following his wife around recording her. F’ing pathetic.
She is always saying she can't keep up with the laundry though. She can't stay on top of her lies, let alone her laundry.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by IcedCoffee »

Gossipgurl wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:24 pm Lol I actually love seeing her hair looking like trailer trash and her dressing like a high schooler. She makes it so much easier to make fun of her.

Keep thinking everyone is jealous of you and that you are #goals!

The only people who say that are her lame pathetic followers, who she would NEVER be friends with in real life. She is FAR too shallow to befriend a single mom, or an overweight mom, or a grandmother, or a military mom. You can see the only people that she befriends are copycats of herself. Blonde, fake, self obsessed, social media addicted..
That's the thing, she can't actually make time for any of these people, she doesn't respond to her comments or interact with them. They have to buy her friendship through oils.

She's so busy manufacturing her real life moments! She still hasn't proved she actually takes care of the dogs or bathes them yet. I'm still waiting.

Is there a word for making frenemies because it's literally all she does when it comes to friends. They aren't genuine friends, she uses people and makes fun of them because she is so insecure. Can you imagine making fun of your best friend publicly? It's Tiffani's favorite dream, it's everyone else's nightmare.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”