Tara Henderson

itsjustme21
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tara Henderson

Unread post by itsjustme21 »

I’ve always wondered how she claims to be sober but drinks frequently? Like Vegas was a complete bender for her....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lil sebastian
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lil sebastian »

I don't know if you guys agree.... but something ive noticed in her videos ever since the one video where Adam staged the "stealing the camera to surprise tara and tell her how great she is".... he seems really scary off to me. ive noticed she is insanely self deprecating in her videos... in her what I eat video where she literally shit on herself saying she's skinny fat for 5 minutes, and then in her facts about me... it all just seems staged by Adam and she has this toxic low self esteem because of him, like she keeps in clips of her beating herself down so he can watch it later and reaffirm how terrible he thinks she is.
they are weird.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Did anyone watch her friend Hillary’s video? Just curious what her addiction was, drug of choice I guess. I know what Tara’s were. Curious if they did it together or if they had diff struggles.

Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Loverach06 »

Rkp65i wrote:Did anyone watch her friend Hillary’s video? Just curious what her addiction was, drug of choice I guess. I know what Tara’s were. Curious if they did it together or if they had diff struggles.

Hillary was an alcoholic & dabbled in cocaine in high school. Her drug of choice was alcohol though.
skankernity
Talker
Talker

Unread post by skankernity »

lil sebastian wrote:I don't know if you guys agree.... but something ive noticed in her videos ever since the one video where Adam staged the "stealing the camera to surprise tara and tell her how great she is".... he seems really scary off to me. ive noticed she is insanely self deprecating in her videos... in her what I eat video where she literally shit on herself saying she's skinny fat for 5 minutes, and then in her facts about me... it all just seems staged by Adam and she has this toxic low self esteem because of him, like she keeps in clips of her beating herself down so he can watch it later and reaffirm how terrible he thinks she is.
they are weird.
I wasn’t going to watch it but I wanted to see what you were talking about. That was super weird. Like having a husband is great and I’m glad he takes such good care of her but maybe a little bit of independence would be good?

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Aaryn Williams: Shitfaced in suburbia | Part 12

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

Tara said her addiction was to opioids. That would be pills, herion, etc
I question if her addiction is even real.

Loverach06 wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:Did anyone watch her friend Hillary’s video? Just curious what her addiction was, drug of choice I guess. I know what Tara’s were. Curious if they did it together or if they had diff struggles.

Hillary was an alcoholic & dabbled in cocaine in high school. Her drug of choice was alcohol though.
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Not_Sponsored
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Not_Sponsored »

lil sebastian wrote:I don't know if you guys agree.... but something ive noticed in her videos ever since the one video where Adam staged the "stealing the camera to surprise tara and tell her how great she is".... he seems really scary off to me. ive noticed she is insanely self deprecating in her videos... in her what I eat video where she literally shit on herself saying she's skinny fat for 5 minutes, and then in her facts about me... it all just seems staged by Adam and she has this toxic low self esteem because of him, like she keeps in clips of her beating herself down so he can watch it later and reaffirm how terrible he thinks she is.
they are weird.
I’ve always felt like there was something off about Adam. It’s glaringly obvious that he’s trying too hard to be overly nice in these videos. Like I feel like he has great potential to have a huge temper and be a real dick.
Drama Llama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Drama Llama »

I also think she has major self esteem issues, partly due to Adam. It seems like he puts her down for what she eats and her lack of exercise. I bet if Tara got fat she wouldn’t work out to be thin, she would do it so Adam’s shallow ass wouldn’t leave her.

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

In particular hes very nice to Bailey. Hes not very nice to Shay. It's weird how hes always asking for multiple kisses. Just weird.
Not_Sponsored wrote:
they are weird.
I’ve always felt like there was something off about Adam. It’s glaringly obvious that he’s trying too hard to be overly nice in these videos. Like I feel like he has great potential to have a huge temper and be a real dick.
annapaulndaniel
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annapaulndaniel »

Um its not weird at all to ask for kisses from your very young child. Our toddler gives us kisses and its so cute, we ask him all day long for hugs and kisses. My six year old is mainly hugs these days because he is "a big boy".

I think they both love Shay so much but I do think she is more of a challenging baby than the videos show
brookiemack
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by brookiemack »

they are weird.
She mentioned skinny fat because that’s what someone on this thread called her earlier. I liked that she was telling girls that watch her video “this is how I eat. I know it’s not healthy. I’m lucky I have my body type and fast metabolism.” Like she doesn’t want people to see how she eats and think they can/should too. I didn’t see it as her being weird about Adam?
Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

When did she become so fixated on her staged insta pics? I don't get it she tries so hard to be relatable then posts all these staged over edited pictures that make her the exact opposite. Don't understand her at all. Are you a relatable sahm or not?

lil sebastian
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lil sebastian »

brookiemack wrote:
She mentioned skinny fat because that’s what someone on this thread called her earlier. I liked that she was telling girls that watch her video “this is how I eat. I know it’s not healthy. I’m lucky I have my body type and fast metabolism.” Like she doesn’t want people to see how she eats and think they can/should too. I didn’t see it as her being weird about Adam?
I hear you, I think I feel that way though because of the video where he was pushing the gym on her and it seems to be all about what Adam thinks. nothing wrong with taking care of yourself and encouraging a healthier lifestyle, it's just the overall dynamic in the videos seems to be pushing a narrative that Adam is perfect and tara sucks
annapaulndaniel
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annapaulndaniel »

lil sebastian wrote:
brookiemack wrote:
I hear you, I think I feel that way though because of the video where he was pushing the gym on her and it seems to be all about what Adam thinks. nothing wrong with taking care of yourself and encouraging a healthier lifestyle, it's just the overall dynamic in the videos seems to be pushing a narrative that Adam is perfect and tara sucks
I feel like that's a little deep but I do see what you mean in a way. I have seen him make quite a few comments about her shit diet and lack of fitness. She always just agrees and laughs though so I guess she doesn't care. Since she has a good body it is less offensive I guess but I would still tell him to shut up.

I honestly don't get the whole fitness thing. People devote soooo many hours of their lives to it for what? A good body? Well she already has one so why not just go on some walks with the girls and clean up her diet. Finding time to work out as a Mum is hard with little ones and a husband who works a lot. I don't blame her for not being bothered lol
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Omg. I'm watching her cleaning video...did she say she keeps a "whisker basket" at the foot of her stairs... wicker basket?

Wobbledewobble
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wobbledewobble »

kristieanne87 wrote:Omg. I'm watching her cleaning video...did she say she keeps a "whisker basket" at the foot of her stairs... wicker basket?

Ahaha she totally did say whisker basket

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

If your kid is having a potty training "regression" wouldn't the smart thing thing be to stay home for a few days and focus on getting her back on track instead of going out and having accidents every time? Heaven forbid a youtube mom actually work on parenting at home instead of going out and spending money on useless shit.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I guess all that heroin and hair dye got to her brains.
Wobbledewobble wrote:
kristieanne87 wrote:Omg. I'm watching her cleaning video...did she say she keeps a "whisker basket" at the foot of her stairs... wicker basket?

Ahaha she totally did say whisker basket

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Why would she stay home...it'ss way more important to go out and stage pictures and go to mcdonalds!!!

A lot of times kids regress with potty training because something traumatic has happened......
fingusername wrote:If your kid is having a potty training "regression" wouldn't the smart thing thing be to stay home for a few days and focus on getting her back on track instead of going out and having accidents every time? Heaven forbid a youtube mom actually work on parenting at home instead of going out and spending money on useless shit.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I highly doubt they played princess for hours.
Tara does a lot of things as a mom, but I certainly dont see her play make believe with her kids. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... f03501.jpg[/img]

Return to “Tara Henderson”