This Is How We Bingham and the House That Clickbait Built

Autumnsummers
Talker
Talker

Re: This Is How We Bingham and the House That Clickbait Built

Unread post by Autumnsummers »

whydowewatchthis wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 8:50 pm So as someone who has seen early episodes

Brandon has admitted the Madi visits used to be far and few between (assuming due to finances.. more youtube more madi) I wonder how she really feels seeing this house and her siblings lives. I have no doubt her mom did a great job but I could still see it hurting.

I always wondered what type of child support arrangements he had when they decided to have him just quit his job in hopes that YouTube would be lucrative enough. Meh, it’s ok let’s just not pay anything 🙄. Her mom and her moms parents I believe pretty much raised her, it seems like Brandon and Mindy were at least close enough to her to have a somewhat decent relationship but her mom did all the work.

Anyone see the stories today with a picture of madi and ryler in the pool saying they were happy to have the whole family back together then the next one of brexie with “and this cutie” another afterthought. They must be realizing it though because they were Brex heavy on the pictures today compared to usual. Of course krew got the most attention with his “send it” awesomeness 🤪
Agsoliev
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Agsoliev »

Autumnsummers wrote:
whydowewatchthis wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 8:50 pm So as someone who has seen early episodes

Brandon has admitted the Madi visits used to be far and few between (assuming due to finances.. more youtube more madi) I wonder how she really feels seeing this house and her siblings lives. I have no doubt her mom did a great job but I could still see it hurting.

I always wondered what type of child support arrangements he had when they decided to have him just quit his job in hopes that YouTube would be lucrative enough. Meh, it’s ok let’s just not pay anything Image. Her mom and her moms parents I believe pretty much raised her, it seems like Brandon and Mindy were at least close enough to her to have a somewhat decent relationship but her mom did all the work.

Anyone see the stories today with a picture of madi and ryler in the pool saying they were happy to have the whole family back together then the next one of brexie with “and this cutie” another afterthought. They must be realizing it though because they were Brex heavy on the pictures today compared to usual. Of course krew got the most attention with his “send it” awesomeness Image
Yeah but to be fair he went from simple tumbling to twists pretty fast. I do understand that Mindy and Madi's mom are quite close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RogueCity
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RogueCity »

I would bet that their neighbors love it when Branden is yelling all the time outside.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Shambles71
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Shambles71 »

I find Mindy to be a little cringe when Madi is around. She seems to be trying too hard or something. It’s like she can’t let anything happen without being in the middle of it all. Let Branden and Madi recap without Mindy being jammed in the middle.

The pool is beautiful. It still looks really dangerous with them flipping off the sides. It looks like someone could easily flip right into the slide now if they aren’t paying attention.
nahthxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nahthxx »

What's the point of minday being rude about Brexsen's science project cake? On instagram she shows the cake and says "Well it's supposed to be mars and it's moons but I could have done better"

Bitch! He's 10????
canadianmom
Wallflower
Wallflower
Discord name: canadianmom

Unread post by canadianmom »

nahthxx wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 1:48 pm What's the point of minday being rude about Brexsen's science project cake? On instagram she shows the cake and says "Well it's supposed to be mars and it's moons but I could have done better"

Bitch! He's 10????
She was commenting on the way she iced the cake. He should have been doing his science project himself, but she often does their projects for them.
Uncle_Deadly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Uncle_Deadly »

Branden need to stop bitching about the trees. Heaven forbid there be a bit of natural greenery to divert attention from all that rad, epic concrete.
Willow2015
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: Tiffany

Unread post by Willow2015 »

How many times do they watch top gun?!!!!!
RogueCity
Informer
Informer

OLIH IS PROFITING ON OTHER PEOPLES MISFORTUNE. That's disgusting!

They worried about themselves over the traffic accident victims.

Shambles71
Talker
Talker

Were Justin and Lindsay at Madi’s family party? It was hard to tell.
Willow2015
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: Tiffany

Unread post by Willow2015 »

Shambles71 wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 11:49 am Were Justin and Lindsay at Madi’s family party? It was hard to tell.
Didn’t look like it.
RogueCity
Informer
Informer

Hard to tell with all the shots of the Madi sign and balloons.

Desert_Princess
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Desert_Princess »

RogueCity wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 12:23 pm Hard to tell with all the shots of the Madi sign and balloons.

Today's video was one of Branden's worst ever. Over hyped, he under delivered. Going on an on about the tables etc, it was way too 'update' like. Of course he had to interrupt Mindy the two or three times she dared venture in, and it just sucked. No real focus on Madi, just what they were doing, and of course that frigging house.
When Madi first saw the new home in person I was disappointed at how the focus seemed to be on the home, rather than her. How many times have we heard Branden say we can't wait to get Madi back into the vlog? What about their lives? Branden's focus on THE VLOG has interrupted their life. Yes, it gave them the life, but he needs to cut back. And today they could have had comments, all he needs to do is click the selection " not for kids" and boom. But no. And he IS reading Instagram comments, I heard him say they are putting in bushes instead of trees and a lot were telling him that.
RogueCity
Informer
Informer

I'm glad they used the thumbnail of Hazyl being dumb during the family picture.

Shambles71
Talker
Talker

I agree that the Madi party video was disappointing. He could have filmed more of the guests and less of the house. Enough with the house! We don’t need to see every bush being put in or every update made outside. Soooooo boring!
nahthxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nahthxx »

Willow2015 wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 12:19 pm
Shambles71 wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 11:49 am Were Justin and Lindsay at Madi’s family party? It was hard to tell.
Didn’t look like it.
I saw a quick glimpse of Ava i believe? and Justin too
Loopzylew
Discord name: Loopzylew

Unread post by Loopzylew »

They hyped this video up for months just for some nachos, lights, and a vlog primarily focused on weather updates. I can’t even believe how lazy the blogs have been the past few months. I don’t understand how they show the same mountain and house shots every video and talk about one thing for 9 minutes with crappy YouTube music. Absolutely no effort.
crystalwater22
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by crystalwater22 »

Loopzylew wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 9:40 am They hyped this video up for months just for some nachos, lights, and a vlog primarily focused on weather updates. I can’t even believe how lazy the blogs have been the past few months. I don’t understand how they show the same mountain and house shots every video and talk about one thing for 9 minutes with crappy YouTube music. Absolutely no effort.
They're such show offs now. There were more shots of the house, the pool, and mountains than the actual party. Too much flaunting and bragging. No effort in their videos anymore. Honestly, I mostly skim through the videos now or flat out skip. They've gotten boring and useless.
Shambles71
Talker
Talker

I loved today’s video with Krew and Brexsen still having their sleepovers. I feel like Brexsen is always forgotten about. I love that Krew invites him over to his room.
RogueCity
Informer
Informer

Mindy put Brexsen in his bed, puts the sound on, and then finds him in Krew's room the next morning?!?!

Return to “Q-Z”