MAZELEE

love2eat
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MAZELEE

Unread post by love2eat »

Its messed up that she has said not once but twice that "she wishes it was just the four of them". (Joe, Alena, and the two youngest)
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

love2eat wrote:Its messed up that she has said not once but twice that "she wishes it was just the four of them". (Joe, Alena, and the two youngest)
Where did she say that?
SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SouthernBella »

Who else is keeing up with them? They moved cross country, moved back in a couple months, are apparently in debt, and are pregnant with a seventh child. Wow....
YesMia
Talker
Talker

Unread post by YesMia »

SouthernBella wrote:Who else is keeing up with them? They moved cross country, moved back in a couple months, are apparently in debt, and are pregnant with a seventh child. Wow....
I am. Wow! Wow! Wow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

She seems like she has severe mental instability. Always screaming at the top of her lungs... Getting pregnant like it is a hobby. She seems to enjoy having baby after baby and I believe she does it to hold on to the man she is with at the time. Joe looks like he hates life 90 percent of the time.

And who else watched them washing the collard greens in the bathtub? Ugh lmao
FJ_Lanning
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FJ_Lanning »

SouthernBella wrote:Who else is keeing up with them? They moved cross country, moved back in a couple months, are apparently in debt, and are pregnant with a seventh child. Wow....
PREGNANT AGAIN?!?!

She cried so much and was so upset when she was pregnant last time and did not want the baby, especially because it ended up being a girl. I don’t get these people or how they afford anything.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

They wrote a status on YouTube before the Thanksgiving video that said they owed thousands of dollars for some bill they hadn't been charged for in over two years. I believe they are in debt up to their eyeballs. They live above their means. She is bipolar and Joe is a pushover. She needs to get her damn tubes tied but apparently having babies is all she knows how to do. Looks like her phd is just one giant waste.
jesswhytho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jesswhytho »

I hate to ask for a rundown on this family but I'm just a little confused. Joe is dad to 6/7 kids right? The oldest girl isn't his bio daughter correct? What are the kids names? This family confuses me lol

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
YesMia
Talker
Talker

Unread post by YesMia »

https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/f ... 5/page-172

A more active thread about them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FJ_Lanning
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FJ_Lanning »

jesswhytho wrote:I hate to ask for a rundown on this family but I'm just a little confused. Joe is dad to 6/7 kids right? The oldest girl isn't his bio daughter correct? What are the kids names? This family confuses me lol

No. Joe is only the father to the last two. The eldest I think has a black father. And then the other 3-4 girls are with a white guy that she was married to and she cheated on him with Joe while still married.

I’m so confused how she’s so smart and getting a PHD Image

jellybean
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jellybean »

There’s something about Alena that just seems... off. I can’t watch too much of her without feeling unsettled.
SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

She is totally off... She seems bipolar for sure, always screaming at Joe and her kids... Jumping from one manic idea to the next, not finishing anything she starts. Popping our kids seems to be all she knows how to do. If you ever want to see real crazy, check out her racist sister Akeeba who posts YouTube videos as well. Every video has "Black children" in the title and she shaves her daughters heads bald. This family is wack.
SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

I am confused by how smart she apparently is, too... She might be book smart, but she is mentally off. You're right, Amaya has a black father.... Akylie, Azayo, Arazo have a white dad, although they like to pretend Arazo is Korean and send her to Korean school... And Ajedi and Ajoui are Joe's... And now baby number seven.
FJ_Lanning wrote:
jesswhytho wrote:I hate to ask for a rundown on this family but I'm just a little confused. Joe is dad to 6/7 kids right? The oldest girl isn't his bio daughter correct? What are the kids names? This family confuses me lol

No. Joe is only the father to the last two. The eldest I think has a black father. And then the other 3-4 girls are with a white guy that she was married to and she cheated on him with Joe while still married.

I’m so confused how she’s so smart and getting a PHD Image

jellybean
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jellybean »

You can easily be intelligent while also socially and/or psychologically impaired. I hope someone in those kids lives are on top of things because damn what a mess.
SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

The video with Joe's moms was crazy. She really seems to dislike Alena. And honestly as much as I think Alena is crazy, I felt bad for her how his mom reacted to the pregnancy news. She was so rude. Yikes
dexjuno
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dexjuno »

I understand his mom not wanting her son to continue having children he may not be able to support, especially with someone who's a dysfunctional hot mess that's already a single mom of so many other kids. Joe seemed ecstatic to be pissing her off with the news, that's one of the only times I've seen a genuine smile from him. He seems manipulative and conniving.
dexjuno
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dexjuno »

Also I clicked on a video the other day where Joe was complaining that God had stopped talking to him and he felt lonely..... psychotic

Return to “I-P”