Steps to Whining: The Art of Entitlement

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: Steps to Whining: The Art of Entitlement

Unread post by lmmomSD »

tintin15 wrote:Is Kelsey holding tea bags pretending they're condoms in the thumbnail for the new video? [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Also, their birth vlog popped up as recommended and I didn't mention it before, but...man, is that thumbnail unfortunate! Kelsey is a pretty girl, but Corbin had to pick the most terrible face for that thumbnail.

Sent from my SM-T113 using Tapatalk
Did you notice how many of their vlog titles start with the word "emotional"? Another vlogger who needs a thesaurus.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

I think they are paying something between $1,550-$1,600 a month, if I'm remembering correctly. There aren't any identical units for rent in their complex currently, but I thought I remembered the advertised rate was about that. I think we discussed it in the first thread. There's a studio unit on the market in their complex that's 100 sq ft smaller and it's $1,445 a month.

My husband and I were both working throughout our early and mid 20s and we would never pay that in rent because we were saving to buy. I certainly wouldn't spend that every month to live where they are living.
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by usernamessuck »

Why are youtubers so bad at forming coherent sentences? These two went to college?[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... 50b584.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
shewolf_07
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shewolf_07 »

Corbin: *fake hipster voice* Cars are bad for the environment guys, we don't need one. Stop commenting that we need a car (paraphrasing)
Also Corbin :
Me: CONFUSED AF :?
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

Anyone want to put in guesses on what car they got?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
yoyo16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yoyo16 »

ja14 wrote:Anyone want to put in guesses on what car they got?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
The latest and the greatest car because they have to keep up with all the Joneses on YouTube.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

Why do they need a huge car they have a small dog and one kid, and Corbin was such an ass saying how the smaller cars were just too small! wow how on earth do I fit two kids in huge car seats in my Elantra I must be crazy! These two are ridiculous I'm betting they get a SUV.

luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

webbygurl626 wrote:Why do they need a huge car they have a small dog and one kid, and Corbin was such an ass saying how the smaller cars were just too small!Image wow how on earth do I fit two kids in huge car seats in my Elantra I must be crazy! These two are ridiculous I'm betting they get a SUV.

Well it seems like Corbin and Kelsey are actually very materialistic under this crunchy veneer so I wouldn't be surprised if they bought a car the size of Corbin's ego. Have you ever seen them happier than when they're buying shit?
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

Ok, I haven't watched them in a few days but....he went in with her to get her IUD in? THAT IS WEIRD. I'm sorry, no, that's strange. It's one thing to go and sit in the waiting room, but no no no you don't go in the room with her. Who's idea was that??? Did Kelsey WANT him in there with her? Can she do ANYTHING alone?
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

luci417 wrote:
webbygurl626 wrote:Why do they need a huge car they have a small dog and one kid, and Corbin was such an ass saying how the smaller cars were just too small!Image wow how on earth do I fit two kids in huge car seats in my Elantra I must be crazy! These two are ridiculous I'm betting they get a SUV.

Well it seems like Corbin and Kelsey are actually very materialistic under this crunchy veneer so I wouldn't be surprised if they bought a car the size of Corbin's ego. Have you ever seen them happier than when they're buying shit?
How on earth they went from "We don't need a car" to "We need an SUV" is...just....wow.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

I'm also curious what car they bought. Maybe the bigger YT checks from the birth are starting to come in and they have the cash for something decent. I hope they didn't go HUGE and get themselves into more debt!!! (Or maybe they got a car as a "push gift" from DBs??)

They've always been full of crap about the car issue. They WANTED a car, but they were 100% BROKE. This baby was their way to make money...sad she'll never really see a dime of it because her parents really do want to be the next DBs and live in a McMansion with lots of gas-guzzlers and useless junk. Missy and Bryan/Kelsey and Corbin are the SAME people, just in a different income brackets.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

luci417 wrote:

A car the size of Corbin's ego?

They're going to have a hell of a time figuring out where to put a car seat in a semi truck.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

ewokfan11 wrote:I'm also curious what car they bought. Maybe the bigger YT checks from the birth are starting to come in and they have the cash for something decent. I hope they didn't go HUGE and get themselves into more debt!!! (Or maybe they got a car as a "push gift" from DBs??)

They've always been full of crap about the car issue. They WANTED a car, but they were 100% BROKE. This baby was their way to make money...sad she'll never really see a dime of it because her parents really do want to be the next DBs and live in a McMansion with lots of gas-guzzlers and useless junk. Missy and Bryan/Kelsey and Corbin are the SAME people, just in a different income brackets.
The difference between them is that I can actually stand Missy and Bryan more! Missy can be helpless, but crying over her wallet and dying phone in an airport seems waaaay better to watch (and something I would do as an easy crier lmfao) than Princess Kelsey, locked away in her tower and unable to do anything alone, while constantly pouting like a 3 year old. Bryan's inflated ego and need to be cool is WAY better than Corbin's narcissistic ego and controlling behavior.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Bryan wants desperately to be liked, and Corbin has this "how could you possibly not like me? I'm so cool and hip!" vibe going.
Agree that they're going to buy a Subaru Outback. Or whatever they call the crossover SUV now. It's the official car of the PNW, right?

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

lmmomSD wrote:Bryan wants desperately to be liked, and Corbin has this "how could you possibly not like me? I'm so cool and hip!" vibe going.
Agree that they're going to buy a Subaru Outback. Or whatever they call the crossover SUV now. It's the official car of the PNW, right?

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
Yes, Subarus are SUPER popular in the PNW, and not terrible cars...but there's also the MASSIVE lesbian stigma attached to them. I had to sort of giggle when Kelsey said it was her "dream car." Personally, being from Portland, I think it's kind of a "basic" option. Everyone has a Subaru. Kelsey and Corbin just seem to want to be the stereotype of Portland hipsters.
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

Well she just posted on insta! They bought a subaru

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

We looked at Subaru's when we were looking last year (wound up buying a toyota highlander) but i just couldnt find anything that was big enough for our needs (2 teenagers and a mother in law who doesn't drive, 3rd row was something we HAD to have). I never knew there was a "lesbian stigma" with a subaru.. lol We have male friends that drive them. :lol: I guess i'm just dumb too it or its not a "thing" in the south.
melonyogloo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by melonyogloo »

They bought a Subaru Forester. I just like how Corbin proclaimed that they are now "young and free" because they have a car. They looked like a pair of 16 year old.
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

Their views are down 50% for the last 30 days and their subscriber rate over the last 30 days is down 97.7%. Definitely in a financial position to buy an expensive new car. Subaru outbacks start at, like, $26,000 new. Is that the model they got? I'm so not a car person and I can't tell.

ETA: Oops, someone said it's a Forester. That's a $23,000 car.

Oh my God their voices are so annoying. "It's my dreammm carrrr. It's your dreammm carrr, my loveee."

The fact that they thought they didn't need a car in that neighborhood in Portland with a baby is laughable. I highly doubt they budgeted for this down payment or the monthly payment. The student loan debt, any credit card debt, and this car loan are going to cripple them, especially if they want a mortgage any time soon.
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

Lurked for a while, first time posting.

Our first car was large car, Ford flex, only because we had two Littles and knew we were going good to have a 3rd at the time we bought. Otherwise, we would have gotten a smaller car. Now, with number 4 on the way, our car fits us even more.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.

Return to “The Wander Family - Steps to Wander”