twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy: A New Dawn Arises Part 57

Unread post by twomommies »

Mpinks_ wrote:
twomommies wrote:
charmed596 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 061db5.png[/img] is amity a princess or skeleton I'm confused

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Alesana is not a cute child at all.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
I felt so bad for thinking this I'm so glad someone said it. It's the shape of her face. Image

It really is! Her face is weirdly shaped

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

I feel like all of the kids look significantly more cute whenever their facial expressions aren't forced/on demand. Just like with most people a fake smile for the camera doesn't quite look right cause it doesn't reach your eyes and it just leaves your face looking so mechanical

Personally my chin does something similar to Alesana's where it becomes more pointed and pronounced when smiling so once her face loses all the baby fat in her cheeks it will probably become much less strange looking.

I've been around since before Jakoby was born. Can't remember exactly when in the pregnancy but definitely back in the early days before she admitted he was planned
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

"Not saying her bio father is terrible"

Uhoh, she's not directly slamming Chuckie. It's official, he's on the birth certificate and involved
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by lily1995 »

One minute it's "I almost lost this pregnancy because Chuckie put his hands on me!!!" And the next it's "Not saying her bio father is terrible.."

BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

I think Anberlin is the cutest out of the girls (so far). Alesana just looks "weird" because she has a baby face and looks like an overgrown toddler (Not an insult btw) but once she gets older and grows into her looks that'll go away. In that photo Tayler posted I actually think Jakoby and Alesana look a lot alike.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Heartbreakcoverupxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Heartbreakcoverupxo »

I know she was just born but we'll see how her looks go, I would say she doesn't look like she's chuckies. I wonder if Tayler is going to let Chuckie meet Amity though. I hope this is the last pregnancy but who are we kidding by the time amity is a year old she will be pregnant with Brian's kid. Hopefully he will stick for that pregnancy because she might abort it if she does get pregnant.
I speak the truth, if that makes me a bitch then so be it.
Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Echox3 »

I honestly don't find anberlin very cute, to be honest.

Jakoby and Alesana though are both adorable.

And we all know Tayler only wants Amity to have brown hair/eyes like Jakoby to try to make people believe that all her kids have the same dad.

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Echox3 wrote:I honestly don't find anberlin very cute, to be honest.

Jakoby and Alesana though are both adorable.

And we all know Tayler only wants Amity to have brown hair/eyes like Jakoby to try to make people believe that all her kids have the same dad.

Which is pointless since after the Kevin debacle just the fact that Jakoby was born proves he's Chuckie's...or plot twist, maybe she's trying to convince HERSELF that he's Chuckie's
funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

soma31 wrote:I think all her kids are really cute. I agree with the previous poster who said that it's just Alesana's grimace that makes her face look awkward

When Alesana was genuinely smiling in her birthday pictures she looked adorable.
Sleepybirds
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sleepybirds »

I 100% wish I could unsee Tayler's pubes stubble

lucycat732
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lucycat732 »

I don't know how y'all can say Amity is not Chuckie's child. Just look at those 2 most recent pictures Tayler posted. Good lord, she's his twin (at least for now).

I heard a theory once, not sure if it's supported by any actual evidence, but interesting nonetheless: babies tend to look like their fathers when they're born to encourage fathers to stick around (biological/evolutionary safeguard).
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

I seriously hope she's not keeping the kids home from school just because she had another baby. I mean they do need an education still.
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

What a nice nutritious meal. Pizza and a soda.
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

I really feel bad for those kids. You know Alesana & Koby are gonna be raising Anberlin & Amity while Tayler goes out & goes penis swinging or whatever.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

lucycat732 wrote:I don't know how y'all can say Amity is not Chuckie's child. Just look at those 2 most recent pictures Tayler posted. Good lord, she's his twin (at least for now).

I heard a theory once, not sure if it's supported by any actual evidence, but interesting nonetheless: babies tend to look like their fathers when they're born to encourage fathers to stick around (biological/evolutionary safeguard).
Nobody is doubting Amity's paternity? It's a running thing here about wether or not JAKOBY is Chuckie's kid. We were saying she wants Amity to look like Jakoby to prove Chuckie can have brunette babies
lucycat732
Amateur
Amateur

Panda714 wrote:
lucycat732 wrote:I don't know how y'all can say Amity is not Chuckie's child. Just look at those 2 most recent pictures Tayler posted. Good lord, she's his twin (at least for now).

Nobody is doubting Amity's paternity? It's a running thing here about wether or not JAKOBY is Chuckie's kid. We were saying she wants Amity to look like Jakoby to prove Chuckie can have brunette babies
Several people have been doubting her paternity, including Deadhead_kay ("If any child is not chuckles it's amity. She's so adorable with her chubby cheeks") and heartbreakcoverupxo ("I know she was just born but we'll see how her looks go, I would say she doesn't look like she's chuckies"). I was just stating my own opposing opinion.
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Lmao the photo of her with the pizza and soda.... Tayler in her natural habitat (a hospital room having given birth) with her natural diet (crap)
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Annnnddd her page is public again.

Thanks Taytay!

BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

leem91 wrote:I really feel bad for those kids. You know Alesana & Koby are gonna be raising Anberlin & Amity while Tayler goes out & goes penis swinging or whatever.

This. Once Alesana is old enough she's gonna be Tayler's babysitter so she can go out and have fun. It always pisses me off when she complains that she's missing out on her youth--no one fucking forced you to start popping kids out at 16, you have no one to blame but yourself.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

lucycat732
Amateur
Amateur

Speaking of junk food, Tayler is in for a rude awakening in the next few years when her metabolism slows WAY down. When I was a teenager, and into my early 20s, I could eat anything I wanted without gaining a pound. Then my mid-twenties hit and I had to start exercising and paying attention to what I ate in order to even maintain an average weight. I know Tayler's family line has several overweight people, so I can definitely see her going that way if she's not careful.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”