Haleigh Everts

ughpleasee
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Haleigh Everts

Unread post by ughpleasee »

Omg that's disgusting. Another reason why I can't watch her.
Hoe4Christmas
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hoe4Christmas »

yeah she just said her husband who is studying to be a chiropractor ADJUSTS THEIR BABY. THEIR GROWING BABY. and according to this girl, people with a cold or rash or any sort of illness should go to a chiropractor before an actual DOCTOR. apparently “think of a chiropractor as a family doctor” this girl is a piece of work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hoe4Christmas
Gossiper
Gossiper

and apparently she doesn’t get a lot of collabs. JESUS I WONDER WHY. probably because you’re way too judgemental, arrogant, unnatural, and outspoken for ANY brand out there. it’s not bad that she’s outspoken, it’s the judgemental way she does it. brands do not want to be affiliated with a trump loving vaccine hating crazy lady

xclairecameronx
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by xclairecameronx »

Hoe4Christmas wrote:yeah she just said her husband who is studying to be a chiropractor ADJUSTS THEIR BABY. THEIR GROWING BABY. and according to this girl, people with a cold or rash or any sort of illness should go to a chiropractor before an actual DOCTOR. apparently “think of a chiropractor as a family doctor” this girl is a piece of work

Oh, man... that is too much. I feel so bad for Ireland. And she wants 4 more kids... yikes
OnAPlaydate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by OnAPlaydate »

Is it a pet peeve for anyone else when she talks about her husband being in med school? He's not in med school! He's not going to come out with an MD. Yes, he'll be called a Dr, but so are people with a PHD, but that doesn't mean they can or do go around giving medical advice or writing out prescriptions.
Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Loverach06 »

Hoe4Christmas wrote:yeah she just said her husband who is studying to be a chiropractor ADJUSTS THEIR BABY. THEIR GROWING BABY. and according to this girl, people with a cold or rash or any sort of illness should go to a chiropractor before an actual DOCTOR. apparently “think of a chiropractor as a family doctor” this girl is a piece of work

I worked in a chiropractors office for 4 years. Babies can be adjusted from birth, for many different reasons. I took my daughter to be adjusted when she was a baby & again when she was starting to walk & had taken some tumbles.

Is a chiro a replacement for a primary care doctor? No, but it can be beneficial.

Totally not trying to white knight, her other medical views are appaling (vaccinations in particular).

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
OnAPlaydate
Informer
Informer

Loverach06 wrote:

I worked in a chiropractors office for 4 years. Babies can be adjusted from birth, for many different reasons. I took my daughter to be adjusted when she was a baby & again when she was starting to walk & had taken some tumbles.

Is a chiro a replacement for a primary care doctor? No, but it can be beneficial.

Totally not trying to white knight, her other medical views are appaling (vaccinations in particular).

Difference being you also took your daughter to someone who was already a chiropractor. He's still in school, maybe still the first year or something like that? So he's not even a chiropractor yet.
Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

OnAPlaydate wrote:
Loverach06 wrote:

Difference being you also took your daughter to someone who was already a chiropractor. He's still in school, maybe still the first year or something like that? So he's not even a chiropractor yet.
Eh, I've been adjusted by a chiro student (he was shadowing my boss).
I would hope that CJ wouldn't let his own ignorance chance his hurting his own child.

Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

What in the world is with her eyelashes? She can't possibly think those look good. It looks like she has a caterpillar chilling on her eyelid. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 98d344.jpg[/img]

Hoe4Christmas
Gossiper
Gossiper

apparently she has been loving the natural look. her words not mine. fake lashes aren’t natural lol and neither is that spray tan or her skinny frame

xclairecameronx
Amateur
Amateur

It seems like in every picture she posts, she's not in her garments. I mean, she had a whole video of her in a bikini putting on fake tan. And all the pictures of her in a sports bra around the house... I don't think it's wrong for her to dress like that (I mean, she's in her own house), but if you're going to preach that you always have to wear your garments and you get mad when other women aren't... that just seems hypocritical.
ughpleasee
Talker
Talker

Anyone feels like her and her husband have nothing in common with each other?
Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

ughpleasee wrote:Anyone feels like her and her husband have nothing in common with each other?
Yes. After her whining on IG last night having to ask for ideas on what to do with her husband that isn't tv or video games..

ughpleasee
Talker
Talker

Loverach06 wrote:
ughpleasee wrote:Anyone feels like her and her husband have nothing in common with each other?
Yes. After her whining on IG last night having to ask for ideas on what to do with her husband that isn't tv or video games..

Yeah, exactly. I am not sure if that's a normal thing or not, since I've never been married, but like... She even said they couldn't really talk?
Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

ughpleasee wrote:
Loverach06 wrote:

Yeah, exactly. I am not sure if that's a normal thing or not, since I've never been married, but like... She even said they couldn't really talk?
I mean, I've been with my husband 8 years this year. Sometimes I will look up those cheesy "50 questions to ask" lists on Pinterest. Just to give us some topics to talk about that aren't work/kid/household stuff.

ughpleasee
Talker
Talker

Loverach06 wrote:I mean, I've been with my husband 8 years this year. Sometimes I will look up those cheesy "50 questions to ask" lists on Pinterest. Just to give us some topics to talk about that aren't work/kid/household stuff.
I do that sometimes with friends too LOL. Idk with Haleigh, I just feel like they went very quick from dating to being married and having Ireland. I just get the vibe they don't even know each other that well.
OnAPlaydate
Informer
Informer

Omg is anyone watching her live?! Her husband is in it and that is a toxic relationship. He admitted that he wouldn’t be attracted to her if she was fat. He was also talking about something and she started to kind of try and add on or support what he was saying and he just totally tore her down like a child. The anger in his voice when he told her stop and just the way you could see a switch flip in her and she shut down. I’m not exactly a fan of her but I wouldn’t wish her marriage on anyone.
xclairecameronx
Amateur
Amateur

OnAPlaydate wrote:Omg is anyone watching her live?! Her husband is in it and that is a toxic relationship. He admitted that he wouldn’t be attracted to her if she was fat. He was also talking about something and she started to kind of try and add on or support what he was saying and he just totally tore her down like a child. The anger in his voice when he told her stop and just the way you could see a switch flip in her and she shut down. I’m not exactly a fan of her but I wouldn’t wish her marriage on anyone.
When he said "stop interrupting me" to her, I thought he was joking, then I saw her face and she looked like she was going to cry. I feel bad for her for being in a toxic marriage.
xclairecameronx
Amateur
Amateur

I CANNOT believe the things her husband believes and talked about. And the fact that he kept talking down on her the whole time is so sad. Ireland is going to grow up to be suuuper insecure in herself.
ughpleasee
Talker
Talker

Damn. When he said stop interrupting me, I felt so bad! Like my stomach dropped! He is an awful, controlling, abusive POS. He also has disgusting ideas, and is pretty darn crazy. Poor Ireland does not have a pediatrician! He thinks he is a doctor, but he isn't. God, I hate him. He is pure trash. Also, that fatshaming is not right.

Return to “Haleigh Everts”