Katie:Learning to Say No to Everything Except Gaines|Part 21

Nolagirl
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Katie:Learning to Say No to Everything Except Gaines|Par

Unread post by Nolagirl »

Catface2 wrote:Brooks looks like a full on little boy now..not a baby. Throw that stupid paci out so he can work on his speech...he absolutely needs this...that thing is hindering his progress
I have a question about his speech. He seems to stutter a lot. Is that typical for a child to talk like that? I mean, I know that some kids have a hard time saying a lot of words and they get SO excited at times that they just stutter. It’s easier to understand him now that he’s a little bit older, but sometimes when he talks, in the recent vlogs I just notice he stutters a lot, and I can’t understand it, but was just wondering if this is normal? I know each child develops differently, etc. He’s a sweet, cute little boy, and it does aggravate me how Katie portrays him as a problem child or a wild one compared to MG.

I do agree, they need to just get rid of the paci! I do believe that is hindering his speech.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

Does anyone notice they re uploaded the vlog from yesterday?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

Really...a vlog on how to wake up at 5AM?! :|
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Catface2 wrote:Really...a vlog on how to wake up at 5AM?! :|
Wow, I could do that!
Set the alarm. Get up when it goes off.
Ta-da!.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

lmmomSD wrote:The instastories were one hour ago. Did they sleep until 11 AM on Christmas morning? How late did they keep the kids up last night?

Hehe, you caught her, she didn't get up at 5!
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

lovingthisforum wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:The instastories were one hour ago. Did they sleep until 11 AM on Christmas morning? How late did they keep the kids up last night?

Lol! Maybe she gets up to pee at 5! Hahahahaaha
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

lovingthisforum wrote:

I bet it’s Cullen’s lazy ass that didn’t get up until then. I remember when she was pregnant and going to work and he’d roll out of bed at 11 am to start his day while his wife paid his bills.

Sad that she thinks waking up at a decent hour is a huge accomplishment but good for her for finally trying to not sleep in every single day.

crowmtmom78
Informer
Informer

Unread post by crowmtmom78 »

Gaines will never grow up knowing how to respect and listen to her elders. Grandolly was giving her light the candles speech and Cullen was standing beside her holding Gaines, trying to get her to make faces at the camera. Xukken may have heard that speech many times before, but Gaines hadn't.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

crowmtmom78 wrote:Gaines will never grow up knowing how to respect and listen to her elders. Grandolly was giving her light the candles speech and Cullen was standing beside her holding Gaines, trying to get her to make faces at the camera. Xukken may have heard that speech many times before, but Gaines hadn't.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
So infuriating to watch. I remember, I believe it was Thanksgiving, where Grandolly was speaking and Gaines kept ringing some bells over and over, interrupting her.

Those kids are spoiled rotten with the amount of gifts they were given that are just going to end up on the floor of their playroom.

I thought it was a little sad they didn’t include Brooks with the elf on the shelf and reindeer food. Especially since it looks like he had been trying to touch Beth each morning, it would’ve been so sweet to see him actually get to. I’m sure he was sleeping, but still, sad he had to miss out.

JVK19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JVK19 »

Yikes. Their views are scary low. I honestly want to know how they are paying their mortgage

Madsmom110
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Madsmom110 »

I wish when Katie did her livestreams she would attach her phone to the laptop. The constant moving her head back and forth not knowing where to look is distracting.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

JVK19 wrote:Yikes. Their views are scary low. I honestly want to know how they are paying their mortgage

You aren't kidding! And they're losing subscribers every day. It's nuts.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 4bbe5f.jpg[/img]

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Double post, sorry. Cullen posted a video of Gaines dancing on the bathroom counter (real safe, dude) and mugging for the camera. It's really not that cute. The worst part is that they are probably telling her she's adorable. I have a feeling it's an attempt to go viral. He keeps trying. But it's really hard to manufacture viral videos.
They're really turning her into a little camera hog. It's not her fault. But maybe when she's 25 she might have issues with the videos daddy posts.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

I didn't have any huge complaints about their xmas special... other than Brooks not getting to hug Beth.. i get he was already asleep but something about it just isn't fair to him. I'm sure Gaines bragged to him about it as soon as she could as well. I don't know how they could have made the situation better, (looked like it was set up before they left so that it would be there when they got back, and they couldn't help that Brooks crashed out before they made it home) but it just made me sad for Brooks.
I thought Christmas looked fun and not too over the top. Both kids were thankful for what they got and i heard them tell everyone thank you (mostly) unprompted a lot, that makes me happy. I know someone had said the kids didn't get up till like 11am that day, judging from IG stories, but it was like 7:30am when they got up per the vlog. i assume Cullen just posted it after the fact.
It was nice to see them hanging out with their friends for New Years!! I still want to know what Heather and Drew named their baby girl!!
amay17
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by amay17 »

I haven't been watching their family channel, but I just watched Katie's latest video and I still got vibes that separation is very much a possibility. I think that working on herself is as much, if not more so, in preparation for that rather than staying together.

I wonder if Cullen is putting in any work? I wish they would give an actual update on everything.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk
Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Refrigerator_Light »

I’m still wondering if Cullen and/or Katie have given up alcohol. Any eagle eyed viewers notice if they were drinking over the holidays?
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Refrigerator_Light wrote:I’m still wondering if Cullen and/or Katie have given up alcohol. Any eagle eyed viewers notice if they were drinking over the holidays?
I didn’t notice it in the holiday vlogs (but I also wasn’t looking, really) but they both had margaritas the last Friday night Mexican vlog, which was in the last couple weeks.
darlingyep6
Talker
Talker

Unread post by darlingyep6 »

amay17 wrote:I haven't been watching their family channel, but I just watched Katie's latest video and I still got vibes that separation is very much a possibility. I think that working on herself is as much, if not more so, in preparation for that rather than staying together.

I wonder if Cullen is putting in any work? I wish they would give an actual update on everything.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk
Oh no, they CANNOT separate. That’s a taboo and Katie’s family will disown her for life, knowing how traditional those folks are. I’m being sarcastic sorry but it’s funny Katie would rather lose her sanity than her parent’s support lol Image

Spivy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Spivy »

I feel like Cullen isn’t doing too well. He looks so tired all the time and doesn’t seem too happy. Has anyone else noticed that? They do seem a little better. At least they vlog a bit in the same room.

freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

Omg Brooks is SO cute. The dinner scene with the prayer and the egg, “I don’t like it” seriously adorable. I wonder if he’s difficult to understand because he talks so fast? I don’t watch them consistently, but it seemed like he speaks pretty fast.

I wonder if these YT kids can differentiate cameras in other settings? Gaines was holding it in the scene with Cullen and kept referring it to as “they” - “they wanna watch you” and “let me show them”. Do these kids go to school and pretend to talk to cameras with the assumption that there’s an actual person on the other end? It’ll be SO interesting to see how these kids wind up in years from now.

Return to “Cullen and Katie”