chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Aaryn Williams - Swipe Up Links and Pink Drinks | Part #26

Unread post by chloe6124 »

kristinn281 wrote:
TrollNationBarbie wrote:
jasminelock_89 wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:40 am

Eh. I’ve breastfed and if they didn’t want to nurse they would make it known. They might suckle a couple times but if they were uninterested then there was no way to overfeed breastfed babies lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She didn't 100% breastfeed the entire time. She used formula w/ breastfeeding for a good portion of the time. Numerous people saw cans in the background yet Aaryn loved to lie and act like she breastfeed only. I imagine Adeline got a good portion of her weight gain from the formula and then Aaryn did breastfeeding to make her quiet when she would cry.
Yes she started supplementing her with formula so she could drink so she was giving her boob and formula. She has always overfed that babies since she was literally months old. The person on here that was saying that you can't overfeed a baby doesn't obviously watch all of her videos.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I was talking after they are off the bottle and eating table food. Of course a infant who is on a bottle can be overfed. A child Adeline age will not over eat. A kid at that age will quit when they are not hungry. Kids go through phases when they are growing and sometimes eat very little.

If you seen a kid Adeline’s age who is actually fat you would know she isn’t fat.

Just because she gives her big portions doesn’t mean she eats it all either. She just started walking and has already started to slim down.

TrollNationBarbie
TROLL
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams - Swipe Up Links and Pink Drinks | Part #26

Unread post by TrollNationBarbie »

chloe6124 wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:08 pm
kristinn281 wrote:
TrollNationBarbie wrote:
She didn't 100% breastfeed the entire time. She used formula w/ breastfeeding for a good portion of the time. Numerous people saw cans in the background yet Aaryn loved to lie and act like she breastfeed only. I imagine Adeline got a good portion of her weight gain from the formula and then Aaryn did breastfeeding to make her quiet when she would cry.
Yes she started supplementing her with formula so she could drink so she was giving her boob and formula. She has always overfed that babies since she was literally months old. The person on here that was saying that you can't overfeed a baby doesn't obviously watch all of her videos.

I was talking after they are off the bottle and eating table food. Of course a infant who is on a bottle can be overfed. A child Adeline age will not over eat. A kid at that age will quit when they are not hungry. Kids go through phases when they are growing and sometimes eat very little.

If you seen a kid Adeline’s age who is actually fat you would know she isn’t fat.

Just because she gives her big portions doesn’t mean she eats it all either. She just started walking and has already started to slim down.

Most of the vlogs show Adeline eating and Aaryn then zooms in and shows her finishing her plate. That kid eats more than I do daily...it is alot! She is overweight and not in a cute toddler way.
Joanna234

Unread post by Joanna234 »

snagglesnoogle wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:57 am This "morning routine" was so boring, her videos lately are unbearable, no effort and BORING AF. I am so confused about her "healthy lifestyle" - she talked about her breakfast options in her grocery haul but then today she ate waffles? I think her healthy lifestyle is as fake as her blonde hair. There is no way she is eating healthy and already that big at 13 weeks, or is that what happens when you're pregnant when your third? I am pregnant with my second 7.5 weeks and haven't changed at all ... its scary to think of having a bump in 4 weeks that large when I was able to hide it until 17/18 weeks last time.

It's called a foood baby for Erwin lol
minera16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by minera16 »

snagglesnoogle wrote:This "morning routine" was so boring, her videos lately are unbearable, no effort and BORING AF. I am so confused about her "healthy lifestyle" - she talked about her breakfast options in her grocery haul but then today she ate waffles? I think her healthy lifestyle is as fake as her blonde hair. There is no way she is eating healthy and already that big at 13 weeks, or is that what happens when you're pregnant when your third? I am pregnant with my second 7.5 weeks and haven't changed at all ... its scary to think of having a bump in 4 weeks that large when I was able to hide it until 17/18 weeks last time.
I’m pregnant with my second and I started showing at 20 weeks, mind you I’m 5’4 and started at 130 pounds. I also didn’t put on any weight till after 20 weeks, Aaryn is freaking huge. This is definitely going to a skyla type pregnancy and I can’t wait to see her blow up lol

Manda33556
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Manda33556 »

TrollNationBarbie wrote:
chloe6124 wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:08 pm
kristinn281 wrote:Yes she started supplementing her with formula so she could drink so she was giving her boob and formula. She has always overfed that babies since she was literally months old. The person on here that was saying that you can't overfeed a baby doesn't obviously watch all of her videos.

Most of the vlogs show Adeline eating and Aaryn then zooms in and shows her finishing her plate. That kid eats more than I do daily...it is alot! She is overweight and not in a cute toddler way.

Exactly. I don’t understand why anyone could think an infant or toddler can’t over eat . When they are taught terrible eating habits right off the bat , you know eating when bored, upset , or because moms lazy ass doesn’t want to pick them up out of the high chair. When they have to stay stuck in the car seat/stroller all day and Aaryn is shoving crap in her mouth to keep her quiet , ya they most certainly can over eat.

Morethescarier

Unread post by Morethescarier »

minera16 wrote:
mcstace wrote:
TrollNationBarbie wrote:She 100% overfeeds Adeline. That kid eats more than I do daily. Hence the reason she hasn’t slimmed down since crawling or walking.

No one needs to move on. This may not be the right board for you if you can't handle certain topics or comments.
You might be right, I don’t like airfart but I don’t think I like many of you bitches either! So I’ll just move on and you all can continue to post pics zooming in on a baby’s “fat thighs”. Hope it makes you happy. Oh right... it’s just because you’re concerned... mmmhmmm.

If you’re going to get that offended by something on here maybe this isn’t the best place for you lol

Maybe she has an obese baby too so she’s triggered! Lol
Aaryn has put on so much weight, it’s so funny.
By the end of her pregnancy she might be even bigger than when she had skyla! :D

Manda33556
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Manda33556 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... e41d6f.jpg[/IMG]

elisabeth81
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by elisabeth81 »

Can we talk about how Adeline is only 14 mos and was trying to brush her own teeth? Sweet angel baby.

username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by username44 »

minera16 wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:18 pm
snagglesnoogle wrote:This "morning routine" was so boring, her videos lately are unbearable, no effort and BORING AF. I am so confused about her "healthy lifestyle" - she talked about her breakfast options in her grocery haul but then today she ate waffles? I think her healthy lifestyle is as fake as her blonde hair. There is no way she is eating healthy and already that big at 13 weeks, or is that what happens when you're pregnant when your third? I am pregnant with my second 7.5 weeks and haven't changed at all ... its scary to think of having a bump in 4 weeks that large when I was able to hide it until 17/18 weeks last time.
I’m pregnant with my second and I started showing at 20 weeks, mind you I’m 5’4 and started at 130 pounds. I also didn’t put on any weight till after 20 weeks, Aaryn is freaking huge. This is definitely going to a skyla type pregnancy and I can’t wait to see her blow up lol

Aaron is a week ahead of me and I can’t believe how big she is. At first I just said, oh it’s her third, then I thought she was pushing herself out but no, girlfriend is also over feeding herself. I’m 13 weeks with my second and I’ve gained 2 lbs but I attribute that due to being extremely sensitive to smells and I feel like I’m going to struggle with this my entire pregnancy. I’m 5’2, starting weight was 129 and I’m currently at 131 and I’m wearing non maternity jeans that button and zip fine. With my daughter I started showing around 18/19 weeks. Aaron could be in the same boat if she watched what she ate and went for a walk a few nights a week. Watching her ballon up is a treat though. She’s gonna gain Skyla weight this pregnancy.
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

This video is so fake. They do not do that every weekend. A more realistic video would be her sending nick to Starbucks to get her a pink drink, getting skyla ready to the nines, dressing Adeline like the forgotten child that she is, finding a way to belittle nick, loading up in the Navi, going out to eat and shopping.
snagglesnoogle
Informer
Informer

Unread post by snagglesnoogle »

duplicate, deleted
Last edited by snagglesnoogle on Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
snagglesnoogle
Informer
Informer

snagglesnoogle wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:59 pm Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YES! this is so true ... I remember my mom sending me an article about this when my daughter switched to solids and I read a few more articles on the topic, if my daughter doesn't eat I don't force her or try and coax her I just offer her food again in a bit. She can also say things like baba, cracker, etc. So I know when is hungry. If she is done, I never attempt to get her to take another bite I just take her out of the highchair. I believe they said it leads to more weight issues and like the article says it can mess up intuitive eating - they will not overeat unless encouraged to and/or learn to do so, especially at Adeline's age.
[/quote]
Katya1986
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Katya1986 »

I’m two weeks behind Aaryn with my Forth and I’m not showing yet other than some bloating. Aaryn is gonna blow the f up! She’s gonna look so bad on this baby moon! I can’t wait!
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

I’m 10 weeks with my second and have lost 8 pounds. I truly do feel as bad as Aaryn says she does. If she really felt that bad she wouldn’t be this huge already because the last thing you want to do when you’re actually sick in your first trimester is eat. Not shove your face with bean and cheese tacos. With my first I didn’t look pregnant until about 25 weeks. I definitely don’t look pregnant with this one but I feel more bloated and huge even tho I know I’m not yet lol.

username44 wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:49 pm

Aaron is a week ahead of me and I can’t believe how big she is. At first I just said, oh it’s her third, then I thought she was pushing herself out but no, girlfriend is also over feeding herself. I’m 13 weeks with my second and I’ve gained 2 lbs but I attribute that due to being extremely sensitive to smells and I feel like I’m going to struggle with this my entire pregnancy. I’m 5’2, starting weight was 129 and I’m currently at 131 and I’m wearing non maternity jeans that button and zip fine. With my daughter I started showing around 18/19 weeks. Aaron could be in the same boat if she watched what she ate and went for a walk a few nights a week. Watching her ballon up is a treat though. She’s gonna gain Skyla weight this pregnancy.
snagglesnoogle
Informer
Informer

Adhbrh91 wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:01 pm I’m 10 weeks with my second and have lost 8 pounds. I truly do feel as bad as Aaryn says she does. If she really felt that bad she wouldn’t be this huge already because the last thing you want to do when you’re actually sick in your first trimester is eat. Not shove your face with bean and cheese tacos. With my first I didn’t look pregnant until about 25 weeks. I definitely don’t look pregnant with this one but I feel more bloated and huge even tho I know I’m not yet lol.

I can relate to the sickness, I am constantly nauseas and gagging and have so many food aversions - with my daughter I would just throw up in the morning and was fine for the day - it also didn't start until 8/9 weeks with her. This time it started at 5 weeks and is all day. Thats a good point - if she was as "sick" as she claims, how she is constantly eating/gaining weight...
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by username44 »

Adhbrh91 wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:01 pm I’m 10 weeks with my second and have lost 8 pounds. I truly do feel as bad as Aaryn says she does. If she really felt that bad she wouldn’t be this huge already because the last thing you want to do when you’re actually sick in your first trimester is eat. Not shove your face with bean and cheese tacos. With my first I didn’t look pregnant until about 25 weeks. I definitely don’t look pregnant with this one but I feel more bloated and huge even tho I know I’m not yet lol.

username44 wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:49 pm

I hope you feel better girl! I was so sick with my daughter it was terrible. This time around is much better but I have my moments often as long as I’m not physically sick I’m cool lol. I feel like I definitely am showing at night after I’ve been eating all day but that’s a food baby becuase in the morning my stomach goes back down. I’m so sensitive to the scent of food and sometimes just looking at. She’s using sickness as an excuse to be lazy for sure.
No one who feels like crap gets as big as she does in the first trimester
elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by elvisandrocky49 »

minera16 wrote:
mcstace wrote:
TrollNationBarbie wrote:She 100% overfeeds Adeline. That kid eats more than I do daily. Hence the reason she hasn’t slimmed down since crawling or walking.

No one needs to move on. This may not be the right board for you if you can't handle certain topics or comments.
You might be right, I don’t like airfart but I don’t think I like many of you bitches either! So I’ll just move on and you all can continue to post pics zooming in on a baby’s “fat thighs”. Hope it makes you happy. Oh right... it’s just because you’re concerned... mmmhmmm.

If you’re going to get that offended by something on here maybe this isn’t the best place for you lol

I agree. It about the mother and the crappy parenting.Its whatever is easier for Airhead

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

Danielsgirl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Danielsgirl »

Wait, last night she replaced the girls salad with the frozen Mac n cheese, looks like the one Nick picked up last week. Am I seeing that right ya’ll? The stouffers TV dinner? 920mg salt per serving, 350 calories. I wouldn’t put that in my body much less my child’s.
Cinderella777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Cinderella777 »

Adhbrh91 wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:55 pm This video is so fake. They do not do that every weekend. A more realistic video would be her sending nick to Starbucks to get her a pink drink, getting skyla ready to the nines, dressing Adeline like the forgotten child that she is, finding a way to belittle nick, loading up in the Navi, going out to eat and shopping.
Totally fake - so not their usual routine..! They get up and go out for meals once she has Cryla dolled up and then They go shopping every Saturday... this was such a copy of Tara’s videos... laughable AF!
Jammrm
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jammrm »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 4e34ce.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... eef9a6.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 487e26.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 76859b.jpg[/IMG]

They will eat when not hungry but when bored of need comfort. The portion size for her size is about 1/4 cup of macaroni not a cup. There’s plenty of studies that show they do overeat, comfort eat and eat to big of portions and Adeline graze eats because she’s left in the high chair way to long. I don’t know why people want to say kids don’t comfort eat at toddler age. It’s proven.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”