Tiffany Beaston: Mom of 2 rough drafts and a masterpiece | Part 4

lulubelle
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tiffany Beaston: Mom of 2 rough drafts and a masterpiece | Part 4

Unread post by lulubelle »

She’s not pregnant. If her cycle is really 5 days late she should have a screaming positive by now. Her blue dye test has what’s called an evaporation line and is exactly why those tests aren’t supposed to be read after 5 minutes.

Also if she really thought she was pregnant she wouldn’t be doing this in her IG stories, she would save it for YouTube for the views.

She’s not pregnant today but I bet she will be next month.
brittsmom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by brittsmom »

mssqueen233 wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 1:30 pm God no all she’ll be blogging non fucking stop about her fucking pregnancyImageImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hahah yes and how Tired she is. She griped all the time about being just so tired when she had 2 kids then what does she do? Oh you know has another baby and her so long ttc journey of like a week of trying omg she is such a psycho attention whore!!

Unread post by Guest »

My question is... how do you fit 4 car seats in a car?! I have two in a roomy SUV and it’s cramped haha

xocoffeeloverxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by xocoffeeloverxo »

She’s going to need a mini van not an SUV if she wants to be able to get to them easily! 😂
princessquinoa wrote:Wed May 22, 2019 7:36 pm My question is... how do you fit 4 car seats in a car?! I have two in a roomy SUV and it’s cramped haha

mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

xocoffeeloverxo wrote:She’s going to need a mini van not an SUV if she wants to be able to get to them easily! Image
princessquinoa wrote:Wed May 22, 2019 7:36 pm My question is... how do you fit 4 car seats in a car?! I have two in a roomy SUV and it’s cramped haha

She’ll probably get a expedition just like Tara has!

Unread post by Guest »

And good lord I’m sorry I can’t stop with this girl.

Girl we KNOW you are all about self love

laughing at her story from today. I knew you very well and you made it clear daily you only gave a flying crap about yourself... keep sunless tanning

Nly2017
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Nly2017 »

For how late she is though she must have ovulated really late for it to still be so faint.
minniemickey23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minniemickey23 »

As someone who did IVF... I have to say, she’s beyond obnoxious when she keeps saying she had to try for her babies.

No girl, you didn’t try. Peeing on ovulation sticks and getting pregnant the first go around isn’t “having to try”.... it’s called monitoring your cycle.

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

Nly2017 wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 9:49 pm For how late she is though she must have ovulated really late for it to still be so faint.
We also need to remember she’s a full blown liar. Maybe she has her period, maybe she doesn’t, maybe she’s late, maybe she’s not. She will say whatever it takes to have eyes on her and her subs and followers up. That’s really what it all comes down to. Doing whatever it takes to have any and all attention.

You’re a sell out Tiffani and stop giving people shit life advice you won’t even consider taking for yourself.

I wonder if her family and in-laws love the little games she plays? Does she have to text them before hand and be like... “hey I’m going to pretend to be pregnant this week” “we’re going to talk about moving this week” I mean honestly. The lack of respect for EVERYONE around her is alarming and disgusting.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Woah woah woah woah... I just noticed this title is spelt wrong...

“it’s Tiffani, with an I, from New Jersey” 😂
heretolurk2010
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by heretolurk2010 »

yeahsureok wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 3:32 am
Nly2017 wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 9:49 pm For how late she is though she must have ovulated really late for it to still be so faint.
We also need to remember she’s a full blown liar. Maybe she has her period, maybe she doesn’t, maybe she’s late, maybe she’s not. She will say whatever it takes to have eyes on her and her subs and followers up. That’s really what it all comes down to. Doing whatever it takes to have any and all attention.

You’re a sell out Tiffani and stop giving people shit life advice you won’t even consider taking for yourself.

I wonder if her family and in-laws love the little games she plays? Does she have to text them before hand and be like... “hey I’m going to pretend to be pregnant this week” “we’re going to talk about moving this week” I mean honestly. The lack of respect for EVERYONE around her is alarming and disgusting.
I was thinking it was fake too. I’d bet anything those are old tests either way and what’s to stop her from reshowing tests from Ella?
heretolurk2010
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by heretolurk2010 »

Or even worse, she’ll get her period and everyone will feel sorry for her because they’ll think she had a chemical pregnancy.
say_whaat
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by say_whaat »

Apparently a negative effect helps tell with photo pics, not sure how true but here we go, all I can see is one evap like on the 4th one down[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... ee9aa0.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Tpdcmm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tpdcmm »

Did she delete all her stories?

Alexisanne293
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Alexisanne293 »

Tpdcmm wrote:Did she delete all her stories?

She did! Either she’s pregnant and going to make a video for views or she’s not and embarrassed lol.

xocoffeeloverxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by xocoffeeloverxo »

I totally agree with you! Do you know if her in laws like her? Specifically Mother in law or if she has a sister in law?

jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

xocoffeeloverxo wrote:I totally agree with you! Do you know if her in laws like her? Specifically Mother in law or if she has a sister in law?

IDK, but her MIL went with them to Palm Springs to help with the kids last week. Whether or not her MIL did it because she thinks Tiff isn't able with the kids or to just spite her we don't know.

I know Chris has a brother with kids and they've shown them in the past and she has said he's close with him.

None of these Vloggers show much of their extended families.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

xocoffeeloverxo wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 10:36 am I totally agree with you! Do you know if her in laws like her? Specifically Mother in law or if she has a sister in law?

I’m not sure. PQ or one of the other girls can probably answer that. I will say if I watched my son work hard for his masters and his wife gave him so much shit about the “Sunday scaries” and and trying to get him to become a YT dad, saying she has no help, I would lose a little (lot) respect for her.

Unread post by Guest »

yeahsureok wrote:
xocoffeeloverxo wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 10:36 am I totally agree with you! Do you know if her in laws like her? Specifically Mother in law or if she has a sister in law?

yeahsureok wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 3:32 am We also need to remember she’s a full blown liar. Maybe she has her period, maybe she doesn’t, maybe she’s late, maybe she’s not. She will say whatever it takes to have eyes on her and her subs and followers up. That’s really what it all comes down to. Doing whatever it takes to have any and all attention.

I’m not sure. PQ or one of the other girls can probably answer that. I will say if I watched my son work hard for his masters and his wife gave him so much shit about the “Sunday scaries” and and trying to get him to become a YT dad, saying she has no help, I would lose a little (lot) respect for her.
Here to save the day lol I don’t know to be honest, she never seemed to mind her but she’s 8000000 times worse than she was then. And he’s polar opposite of his brother. Don’t know if I would call them close

yoohoo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by yoohoo »

Ok hold up in the "He's mad at me vlog" around 12:15 Chris says it's that time before that time, so meaning as in she's on her period or is getting it so that means she would have had her period on vacation in Cali, so wouldn't she not be having a period yet? Wouldn't that be too soon? So she wouldn't be pregnant!! Wow she's such a effing LIAR!

Or am I missing something?

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”