Can’t cook, rarely cleans & dresses like a tween! | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 6

disney8
Informer
Informer

Re: Can’t cook, rarely cleans & dresses like a tween! | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 6

Unread post by disney8 »

So she’s shared the story of how tiny “saved” her just by basically asking her what’s wrong many times ...... BUT now she’s added suicidal thoughts to the story?? What is wrong with this girl?? It’s getting creepy ... How do the people in her life not see the glaring issue???
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Can’t cook, rarely cleans & dresses like a tween! | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 6

Unread post by yeahsureok »

My jaw hit the ground reading that. There’s nothing she won’t say or do for a shred of attention. I reported it... she’s such an asshole but I’m sure her comments are flooded with people who thank her for being so real. None of those other girls did anything remotely close to that, which really goes to show how calculated she is.

Also, all of the other girls shared cute family photos and she shared one of herself nursing Ella. 🙄🙄🙄 talking about the post actually announcing the giveaway.
ReeseT159
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ReeseT159 »

yeahsureok wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:25 pm My jaw hit the ground reading that. There’s nothing she won’t say or do for a shred of attention. I reported it... she’s such an asshole but I’m sure her comments are flooded with people who thank her for being so real. None of those other girls did anything remotely close to that, which really goes to show how calculated she is.

Also, all of the other girls shared cute family photos and she shared one of herself nursing Ella. 🙄🙄🙄 talking about the post actually announcing the giveaway.
It makes me laugh and think of Kristen Wiig playing her character Penelope on SNL. Always having to one up someone else.

Her bulldog cheeks are definitely photoshopped. I thought she loved herself and her body just how it is. BS
Melissah
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Melissah »

I just can’t. This whole suicide thing took it to another level. Best believe if this were true she would have done told it. She’s not relatable anymore as a SAHM because of her house husband so she had to pull something out of the bag.
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

I’m speechless with that post and with her in general anymore... that cutesy voice, the breastfeeding posts, the cleaning, cooking, constant talk about empowering women doesn’t fool me. She is a wolf in sheeps clothing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Histrionic Personality Disorder....
F10B3F40-DBC8-479B-B11E-16F8A58DD30D.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Unread post by Guest »

yeahsureok wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:51 pm Her newest caption is disgusting. Now she’s saying she wanted to kill herself? At what lengths will this fucking psycho stop abusing her platform and using mental health to be popular. She’s a sick person. She waited until she did a “giveaway” with other influencers, so she can gain more followers so she can tell this bullshit sob story and is now saying she wanted to kill herself? Nothing is off limits for her and her magic cure for her suicidal thoughts/ fake ppd and ocd was telling Chris?? Not seeing a doctor or professional?? Beyond insulting, beyond disgusting and so incredibly calculated and manipulative.

Stop trying to make mental health trendy, Tiffani. Everyone and their brother can go back and read your captions about how happy you were after having Carter and using hashtags like #lovethislife. You’re a sick person.
That is so vile that there aren’t words to fully describe it. I have battled depression since I was a teenager and many many years ago, contemplated suicide during 2 extraordinarily painful times in my life. Correct me if I’m wrong, but in all the times she’s told that story, she has NEVER mentioned that she was suicidal? Has she? She is rage inducing. Stans, wake up. Don’t support this woman.

Unread post by Guest »

I have to say, this latest post of hers is so awful I don’t even want to hate watch her. I hope her stans open their eyes to her true self. I’m out. I can’t watch someone lie about depression and mental illness for views and likes.
Nly2017
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Nly2017 »

Wait a second. Let me get this straight. She was in such a horrible state at 9 months PP she says she wanted to take her own life...but didn’t she conceive all of her kids 9 months apart? So with her mental health deteriorating so drastically, she thought it would be a good idea to get pregnant again?
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Nly2017 wrote:Wait a second. Let me get this straight. She was in such a horrible state at 9 months PP she says she wanted to take her own life...but didn’t she conceive all of her kids 9 months apart? So with her mental health deteriorating so drastically, she thought it would be a good idea to get pregnant again?
Thank you!! I was in such shock after reading the post that I forgot to add that to my comment on here! Yes she was she got pregnant right away! How are these people so blind!?

Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

yeahsureok wrote:Histrionic Personality Disorder....
I can’t see it what does it say?

palmtreemomma
Talker
Talker

Unread post by palmtreemomma »

O
Last edited by palmtreemomma on Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
palmtreemomma
Talker
Talker

Unread post by palmtreemomma »

Can’t stand her.

Now she has PMDD? Had no clue what it was so had to look it up. This chick has PMDD, PPDD, Anxiety, Fertility Struggles, Suicidal Thoughts...it goes on and on. Please.

Oh and she’s overwhelmed bc she took 2 kids to Dollar Tree to buy more crap she doesn’t need to make something her kids don’t need or want but she is going to do it anyways so she can then complain that they only played with it for 50 seconds. What a tool.

Worst of all, she completely ignores poor sweet Carter who is asking cute questions about her wedding photos and she could care less bc she is too busy oohing and ahhing over Ella to give 2 shits. If I see another “I still can’t believe she’s mine” post on insta I will vomit. I hope she’s still saying that when she’s a teen...doubtful.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Salamisammich wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:07 pm

It was just all the symptoms of someone with this disorder, all of which line up with Tiffani but the last symptom was threaten or attempt suicide for attention. Other symptoms were dressing provocatively, thinking relationships with people are closer than what they actually are, needing to be the center of attention. It just all lined up perfectly to what Tiffani is.

Someone had mentioned this in the other thread and I had never heard of it and I decided to read up on it and it is her to a T.
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

yeahsureok wrote:
Salamisammich wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:07 pm

It was just all the symptoms of someone with this disorder, all of which line up with Tiffani but the last symptom was threaten or attempt suicide for attention. Other symptoms were dressing provocatively, thinking relationships with people are closer than what they actually are, needing to be the center of attention. It just all lined up perfectly to what Tiffani is.

Someone had mentioned this in the other thread and I had never heard of it and I decided to read up on it and it is her to a T.
I’m reading on it now and it’s so accurate to her lol

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

I absolutely abhor people who use mental illness and suicide as tools. These are not things that just come and go, they are not things that you can claim you have. Did Tiff go out and buy pills or a gun? Did she pick a date and write a suicide note? Did she actually have a plan of how she wanted to die?

I get being sad and having ppd. I had bad ppd. But there is a real difference to being sad and thinking about suicide and going out to buy a gun. Those are not the same. She NEVER was that bad off I guarantee. And I am seriously pissed that she is saying she was suicidal.... its not a game lady.
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

I just don’t understand how all these followers think she is honest and truthful and not just sharing dramatic stories to get views and comments. Hello!! Life of an influencer. Yes ppd and other forms are a real thing. We already know she suffers from every disorder in the books. But to casually throw out a post about taking her own life, with one of those trashy lingerie photos?! Come on people this is ridiculous! How can you not see right through this?!
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lifeisfun wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:30 am I just don’t understand how all these followers think she is honest and truthful and not just sharing dramatic stories to get views and comments. Hello!! Life of an influencer. Yes ppd and other forms are a real thing. We already know she suffers from every disorder in the books. But to casually throw out a post about taking her own life, with one of those trashy lingerie photos?! Come on people this is ridiculous! How can you not see right through this?!
The timing is what really screams fake AF too. Waiting until you get a nice overnight boost in followers to drop such a bomb. That shit doesn’t just go away because you tell your husband who has no qualifications to be helping someone who is actually suicidal... and the fact she says “it’s normal”.... it’s not fucking normal to want to kill yourself. She’s awful... a truly awful and desperate for attention little girl playing pretend on the internet.

Her family needs to sit her down and have a freakin intervention with her.... this shit is going way to far. People need to stop boosting her ego... she fucking told people it’s normal to have suicidal thoughts. She should not have a platform at ALL, way to many dumbasses who are easily influenced by her LIES.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Serious question... if you ladies told your husbands you thought about killing yourself what would they do? Would they force you to seek help, because mine sure as hell would and has before. He sure as shit wouldn’t get me pregnant the same month I announced how bad I was struggling with suicidal thoughts/ ppd/ppocd/ppa.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

When I had bad ppd and finally told my husband we went to the dr together to get me help.

You know who got their mentally ill wife pregnant? Russell Yates. Andrea Yate's husband. If you don't know who she is.... google her....

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”