Aaryn Williams: She’s got a new Ranchette and a whole lotta debt! | Part #41

Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Aaryn Williams: She’s got a new Ranchette and a whole lotta debt! | Part #41

Unread post by Courtneyshayne »

Better Amazon prime a Navajo blanket to cover that slime spot stat! 😜 Finally her couch fits in a space and it's most likely ruined 🙈
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Aaryn Williams: She’s got a new Ranchette and a whole lotta debt! | Part #41

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Courtneyshayne wrote:I think everyone can agree that not having neighbors up your ass is a good thing, what the majority is confused about is that the house is pretty small and seems a bit run down and that is what shocked people.
Run down really? I would hate to see what you think of a really run down house. That house isn’t close to run down. It isn’t small either. If you consider over 3k small I don’t know what to say.

That’s what concrete floors look like. She will probably put something else down. Not everything has to be perfect when you buy a house. Sometimes the layout or other things appeal to a buyer and they plan on putting their own touch on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cerie44
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Cerie44 »

Courtneyshayne wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:46 am Better Amazon prime a Navajo blanket to cover that slime spot stat! 😜 Finally her couch fits in a space and it's most likely ruined 🙈
It looks like unicorn died of Ebola on her couch. I have so many questions.... does putty really liquify when left out at room temp... why is she such a slob because honestly I have a 3 year old and have not had missing potatoes or queso everywhere... who thought making black glitter filled with slime for toddlers was a good idea???
Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

chloe6124 wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:51 am
Courtneyshayne wrote:I think everyone can agree that not having neighbors up your ass is a good thing, what the majority is confused about is that the house is pretty small and seems a bit run down and that is what shocked people.
Run down really? I would hate to see what you think of a really run down house. That house isn’t close to run down. It isn’t small either. If you consider over 3k small I don’t know what to say.

That’s what concrete floors look like. She will probably put something else down. Not everything has to be perfect when you buy a house. Sometimes the layout or other things appeal to a buyer and they plan on putting their own touch on it.

Omggggggg its starting to hurt my head trying to explain it. I said a BIT rundown aka older and not newly remodeled. And I wasn't referring to the floors. Nick is already in there working away building shelves. It was an UNEXPECTED choice that is all. Period. Moving on.
Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Btw. This 3k number spoken of above. Is that the main house alone or is the 'casita' a part of that number? They are hardly going to use that guesthouse....
elisabeth81
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by elisabeth81 »

Courtneyshayne wrote:

Omggggggg its starting to hurt my head trying to explain it. I said a BIT rundown aka older and not newly remodeled. And I wasn't referring to the floors. Nick is already in there working away building shelves. It was an UNEXPECTED choice that is all. Period. Moving on.
It was built five years ago, how is that older? Like damn, my house was built in the nineties. Must be ancient. Lol
elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by elvisandrocky49 »

chloe6124 wrote:

I agree. When I moved in my house there were holes in the walls. This house is not bad at all. It will be cute when they are done decorating. I would love to have a guest house. Nobody has that.

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

elisabeth81 wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:25 am
Courtneyshayne wrote:

It was built five years ago, how is that older? Like damn, my house was built in the nineties. Must be ancient. Lol
See the thing is, we are not talking about you & the home we expected for you....
Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

elvisandrocky49 wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:30 am
chloe6124 wrote:

I agree. When I moved in my house there were holes in the walls. This house is not bad at all. It will be cute when they are done decorating. I would love to have a guest house. Nobody has that.

We are not talking about you.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Courtneyshayne wrote:Btw. This 3k number spoken of above. Is that the main house alone or is the 'casita' a part of that number? They are hardly going to use that guesthouse....
I believe on the listing it says 3900. My guess that includes the guest house.

crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by crestsanicode »

I think the people saying it looks run down don’t mean the house looks like an old abandoned house in a Detroit suburb. I think they mean FOR AARYN it looks run down. The concrete floors stained with cracks does look run down, it’s the look the floors are going for. It’s RuStIc. Using old furniture as sinks does look run down, again it’s an intentional look. Some think the brick inside looks run down because it’s mismatched and you can see a lot of flaws. Again it’s all intentional because it’s a look the house is going for. People are surprised Aaryn would intentionally choose those things.

I personally think she will eventually find some excuse to lay wood floors down and possibly get a bathroom sink update because they have no cabinet space as is anyway. As for the brick, I would personally paint it white but that’s a big permanent step so they may never do that.
elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by elvisandrocky49 »

crestsanicode wrote:I think the people saying it looks run down don’t mean the house looks like an old abandoned house in a Detroit suburb. I think they mean FOR AARYN it looks run down. The concrete floors stained with cracks does look run down, it’s the look the floors are going for. It’s RuStIc. Using old furniture as sinks does look run down, again it’s an intentional look. Some think the brick inside looks run down because it’s mismatched and you can see a lot of flaws. Again it’s all intentional because it’s a look the house is going for. People are surprised Aaryn would intentionally choose those things.

I personally think she will eventually find some excuse to lay wood floors down and possibly get a bathroom sink update because they have no cabinet space as is anyway. As for the brick, I would personally paint it white but that’s a big permanent step so they may never do that.
That would look good if they painted the brick white and put down black floors I think.

Cerie44
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cerie44 »

crestsanicode wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:20 am I think the people saying it looks run down don’t mean the house looks like an old abandoned house in a Detroit suburb. I think they mean FOR AARYN it looks run down. The concrete floors stained with cracks does look run down, it’s the look the floors are going for. It’s RuStIc. Using old furniture as sinks does look run down, again it’s an intentional look. Some think the brick inside looks run down because it’s mismatched and you can see a lot of flaws. Again it’s all intentional because it’s a look the house is going for. People are surprised Aaryn would intentionally choose those things.

You can’t reason with the stans but I admire you for trying. I think secretly they’re glad Aryan has finally had to make some choices that are relatable to their own lives. Nobody went out and bought ugly grandma Gucci’s after Aryan did but look how many of them went out and bought the Target knockoffs.

Also I don’t know anyone under the age of 60 who would think that beat up, mildewy wooden sink thing is a part of any aesthetic at all. I think the owners didn’t want to bother putting in anything nice since they were trying to sell the house for so long and wanted to make as much money as possible. Same with the concrete floors... not so much any kind of down home country aesthetic as just cutting as many corners as possible to maximize profit from selling. Spanish tile or a reclaimed wood floor would be so much more fitting for a country/ranch house than poop colored concrete. The brick/stone in the bathroom look to be the same as the kitchen, fireplace, exterior of the house. The entire thing screams CHEAP build.
Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Cerie44 wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:44 am
crestsanicode wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:20 am I think the people saying it looks run down don’t mean the house looks like an old abandoned house in a Detroit suburb. I think they mean FOR AARYN it looks run down. The concrete floors stained with cracks does look run down, it’s the look the floors are going for. It’s RuStIc. Using old furniture as sinks does look run down, again it’s an intentional look. Some think the brick inside looks run down because it’s mismatched and you can see a lot of flaws. Again it’s all intentional because it’s a look the house is going for. People are surprised Aaryn would intentionally choose those things.

You can’t reason with the stans but I admire you for trying. I think secretly they’re glad Aryan has finally had to make some choices that are relatable to their own lives. Nobody went out and bought ugly grandma Gucci’s after Aryan did but look how many of them went out and bought the Target knockoffs.

Also I don’t know anyone under the age of 60 who would think that beat up, mildewy wooden sink thing is a part of any aesthetic at all. I think the owners didn’t want to bother putting in anything nice since they were trying to sell the house for so long and wanted to make as much money as possible. Same with the concrete floors... not so much any kind of down home country aesthetic as just cutting as many corners as possible to maximize profit from selling. Spanish tile or a reclaimed wood floor would be so much more fitting for a country/ranch house than poop colored concrete. The brick/stone in the bathroom look to be the same as the kitchen, fireplace, exterior of the house. The entire thing screams CHEAP build.
I obviously couldn't have said it better myself 😉
jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

Can we just acknowledge that the couple who lived there owned a "Rustic Furnishing" company and used the workshop attached to the guest house? It's public information online.

So I sort of suspect the look and feel of what they were going for was built into the house when they did it. Just guessing.

House is not my style as is. Not into concrete floors or stone, but I can see reno'ing to make it look better.

I'm must be a Stan because I do like the land aspect. Probably because I spent majority of my early childhood growing up in the middle of rural america and loved it. I live on 4.5 acres now. I would hate to live always in a house where you walk out the door and look in front of you, left and right and into another house that basically was birthed by the same developer...

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

DariaSnark
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DariaSnark »

jazieg wrote:Can we just acknowledge that the couple who lived there owned a "Rustic Furnishing" company and used the workshop attached to the guest house? It's public information online.

So I sort of suspect the look and feel of what they were going for was built into the house when they did it. Just guessing.

House is not my style as is. Not into concrete floors or stone, but I can see reno'ing to make it look better.

I'm must be a Stan because I do like the land aspect. Probably because I spent majority of my early childhood growing up in the middle of rural america and loved it. I live on 4.5 acres now. I would hate to live always in a house where you walk out the door and look in front of you, left and right and into another house that basically was birthed by the same developer...

All anyone has to do is Google the terms “shabby chic” or “rustic look” to see that this is in fact an intentional look that some people go for. I’m not sure why some here keep insisting it’s not a thing, or why this is even an argument. Are people really that emotionally invested in what kind of house Aaryn buys?
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Just because we may like and understand the house and land she bought doesn’t mean we are Stan’s. I could care less what kind of house she wants. But I do like the land and the house has lots of character and isn’t cookie cutter. I will look forward to seeing what she does with it to make it there own.

blairflowers79
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by blairflowers79 »

My name is Aaryn. I have small children who run around my house 24/7 and I have these super soft concrete floors that my kids are for sure never gonna crack their heads open on.
Cerie44
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cerie44 »

DariaSnark wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:28 pm
jazieg wrote:Can we just acknowledge that the couple who lived there owned a "Rustic Furnishing" company and used the workshop attached to the guest house? It's public information online.

All anyone has to do is Google the terms “shabby chic” or “rustic look” to see that this is in fact an intentional look that some people go for. I’m not sure why some here keep insisting it’s not a thing, or why this is even an argument. Are people really that emotionally invested in what kind of house Aaryn buys?
Because we find it amusing that Aryan can only afford a shabby chic/rustic hick house when the other 99% of her life is spent posing like she lives a Real Housewives lifestyle.

When you google shabby chic, does ANYTHING else she owns come up? Glitter yetis, giant used Lincoln Navi’s, Tinkerbell Uggs, grandma Gucci’s, fake cubic zirconia eternity bands, glitter sneakers, eyelash extensions, lip injections, Tutu du Crap???

It’s the hypocrisy that is hilarious.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

The house looks better IMO with their lighter furniture so if they do cover that tan paint I think it will help it a lot.

The concrete floor cracks would bother me but the painted concrete doesn't. And her rugs make it look better.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”