kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Lazy: Sick In Bed Or Sick In Her Fake Haired Head? | Part 12

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

#GrannyGoals!
CrankyPants wrote:There was a time, in YT mommy vlogging history that DITL videos were fun. Not anymore. How in today's world these "people" do less and less and complain more and more is beyond me.

I get more done that that, and I keep at least 2 grandbabies every weekend, work a 45 hour workweek, currently have a hip joint that keeps popping out of socket...oh...AND I'M OLDER THAN DIRT....how the hell these two are #goals? I get more done on my lunch hour than they do all day.

LITTERALLY yesterday on my lunch?
Filled up the car with gas
Stopped at the pharmacy for an Rx
Stopped at the hardware store to buy a trash tag (tomorrow is trash pickup day)
Went home
Took the dogs out - ate a sandwich while they frolicked (it was 12* here)
Put a roast in the crockpot with carrots and potatoes
Figuratively powdered my nose
Literally powdered my nose, and put on lipstick, checked my granny bun and refresh my perfume
And got back to my office in 58 minutes. (Yes, I live in a small town and my office is 2 miles from my house)

All with a hip that keeps poppingout (waiting on a surgery consult, I might have torn the ligament) and I'm 65. T.Beaston IS A WHIMP.
Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by IcedCoffee »

Salamisammich wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:54 pm
IcedCoffee wrote:
luxe0780 wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:58 pm

no prizes then for why ella is so bashed up looking. she’s probably face planting all day long on those oily floors
Is she claiming postpartum again? Just because she has her boob out and Ella has a pacifier and can't talk it doesn't make her newborn.

Isn't their house fun. It's like an ice skating rink where kids can go skating on oil and are encouraged to eat ice off the floor.
I wouldn’t be surprised if she claims she is 17 months postpartum Image but it was on my mind because I was scrolling though her Instagram and she showed a picture of her self back in October “through the thick of her postpartum issues” her weighing 98 lbs... well I’m pretty certain she’s back to 98lbs if not less!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't get the need to bring up how much she weighs, it is really bizarre.

She has no idea what postpartum is. Lol

Krystal said on her stories the dog was really sick. So much sickness in that family.
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

IcedCoffee wrote:
Salamisammich wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:54 pm
IcedCoffee wrote: Is she claiming postpartum again? Just because she has her boob out and Ella has a pacifier and can't talk it doesn't make her newborn.

Isn't their house fun. It's like an ice skating rink where kids can go skating on oil and are encouraged to eat ice off the floor.
I wouldn’t be surprised if she claims she is 17 months postpartum Image but it was on my mind because I was scrolling though her Instagram and she showed a picture of her self back in October “through the thick of her postpartum issues” her weighing 98 lbs... well I’m pretty certain she’s back to 98lbs if not less!

I don't get the need to bring up how much she weighs, it is really bizarre.

She has no idea what postpartum is. Lol

Krystal said on her stories the dog was really sick. So much sickness in that family.
She’s probably killing her dog with those damn oils!

naber_6
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by naber_6 »

RealityBites wrote:So on her latest Instagram post with the kids sitting by the fireplace, Carter is all about Ella leaning towards her and in one pic he's looking at Tanner. In one pic Tanner looks a little upset. I feel like Carter is imitating his shitty parents with the favoritism towards Ella. Every time they show those kids it seems like Tanner is the odd one out.

I also noticed the bruise on Ella and the cut above Carter's eye. Good parenting when her kids are always all banged up.

I still can't bring myself to watch any of her crappy videos and it sounds like I'm not missing much.
That boy breaks my heart.. he is a precious one and i hate when they call him the easiest child. That child had to be easy you idiots! Even on his birthday photo, he seemed upset and those idiots had to post that one (i think deliberately!!)

SM-N920C cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

naber_6 wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:19 pm
RealityBites wrote:So on her latest Instagram post with the kids sitting by the fireplace, Carter is all about Ella leaning towards her and in one pic he's looking at Tanner. In one pic Tanner looks a little upset. I feel like Carter is imitating his shitty parents with the favoritism towards Ella. Every time they show those kids it seems like Tanner is the odd one out.

I also noticed the bruise on Ella and the cut above Carter's eye. Good parenting when her kids are always all banged up.

I still can't bring myself to watch any of her crappy videos and it sounds like I'm not missing much.
That boy breaks my heart.. he is a precious one and i hate when they call him the easiest child. That child had to be easy you idiots! Even on his birthday photo, he seemed upset and those idiots had to post that one (i think deliberately!!)
Yep, I think I was saying this a while ago too. He has learned to comply. At his young age he already knows he is not as loved as the others. He isn't being "easy" he just knows they won't meet his needs so he has learned to not ask. Tiffani could really benefit from a parenting program like positive parenting or circle of security but she won't admit fault and it's only going to be worse.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

What the fck did I just watch?
It was clear she did not want Shrimp in this vlog at all. Even sent him out of the house so she could film alone with the boys. She said spend time but who she kidding.
Why doesn’t she just call her channel what it really is? The Healthy Anorexic. Her breakfast is a couple of tangerine bites. Dinner is broccoli and five noodles that I bet she edited herself counting them out before cooking.

They all are caged animals. Her trying to engage with them; the kids were awkward. They looked at her like she never does it, and she acted like it to. She spoke to them like a stranger interviewing them. Bizarre.
It’s obvious no one speaks to Tanner-his speech seems to be going backwards, not a good sign.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

I thought it interesting when she was asked by Carter what a steroid was she hesitated and just said medicine. What a missed learning opportunity to explain in a little more detail what exactly they do. I started to wonder if ShE even knew what a steroid was. An educated person would have said a steroid is a medicine that...
Or she could at least say we need steroids so your daddy can grow some🏀balls back and me some hair. Weaves are expensive.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

AryaStark wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:06 am What the fck did I just watch?
It was clear she did not want Shrimp in this vlog at all. Even sent him out of the house so she could film alone with the boys. She said spend time but who she kidding.
Why doesn’t she just call her channel what it really is? The Healthy Anorexic. Her breakfast is a couple of tangerine bites. Dinner is broccoli and five noodles that I bet she edited herself counting them out before cooking.

They all are caged animals. Her trying to engage with them; the kids were awkward. They looked at her like she never does it, and she acted like it to. She spoke to them like a stranger interviewing them. Bizarre.
It’s obvious no one speaks to Tanner-his speech seems to be going backwards, not a good sign.
Yeah, it seems really forced. Do you think she is shoving Chris out to try and be more relatable? Most women don't have their husbands at home with them all day.

Even if it is disingenuos to look good for her fans, I do hope she gets outdoor equipment. A hula hoop, a bike, a basketball hoop, anything. They need stimulation. They need vitamin D. They need fresh air.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

AryaStark wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:20 am I thought it interesting when she was asked by Carter what a steroid was she hesitated and just said medicine. What a missed learning opportunity to explain in a little more detail what exactly they do. I started to wonder if ShE even knew what a steroid was. An educated person would have said a steroid is a medicine that...
Or she could at least say we need steroids so your daddy can grow some🏀balls back and me some hair. Weaves are expensive.
She doesn't know what it is. The cream I used to use on my eczema had steroids. She should have just told him it's the devil, it's only ok to use all natural things! Except for when it's her hair, skin, nails, clothing, whipped cream...

Were you surprised she even managed to put out another video? I think she has been forced into a 2nd upload per week so she can maintain their lifestyle.
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by luxe0780 »

IcedCoffee wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:32 am
AryaStark wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:20 am I thought it interesting when she was asked by Carter what a steroid was she hesitated and just said medicine. What a missed learning opportunity to explain in a little more detail what exactly they do. I started to wonder if ShE even knew what a steroid was. An educated person would have said a steroid is a medicine that...
She doesn't know what it is. The cream I used to use on my eczema had steroids. She should have just told him it's the devil, it's only ok to use all natural things! Except for when it's her hair, skin, nails, clothing, whipped cream...

Were you surprised she even managed to put out another video? I think she has been forced into a 2nd upload per week so she can maintain their lifestyle.
i definitely get the impression she can’t be bothered with 2 per week on her channel. no idea what the schedule is for bfv as i’m not subscribed and don’t watch it. i think she’s doing the absolute bare minimum, but it’s starting to show. crappy content (she was never great but she’s stopped putting in any effort at all), poor filming, terrible editing, weird choice of music etc.

chris should just get a real job and stop this charade. surely he can’t make more money at home than he would working a real job?? unless trashi doesn’t trust him in a job (with his co workers) so she traps him at home?? that’s all a fourth kid is to her, a way to trap shrimpy further, aside from clicks and views of course. she knows her deadline for being “post partum” with ella is quickly looming and she needs a new paycheck, sorry baby, to be “post partum” with 😴
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

Sure she ate 5 tacos 😉 shes not anorexic see guys!
Cam375
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cam375 »

WTF!! I just saw the part where he tells Tanner to sit for a piece of broccoli. That's truly disgusting!! Even if it was a joke. Such shitty parents.
h 25 l
Informer
Informer

Unread post by h 25 l »

Now in his stories he showed her "multitasking" by brushing her teeth & reading a book to the kids while they crawl all over her. 🙄 Sure she does that all the time. If my kids asked me to read them a book, I wouldn't go grab my toothbrush or if I was already brushing my teeth id tell them to wait a minute.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

They’re grasping at straws to try and make them seem relatable and get those numbers back up/ keep people interested. Tiffani probably reads them posts from this site and shames them for making her looking bad as their bed time story.

Tiffani, no one thinks you have your shit together because you cut strawberries and placed them in the shape of a heart 🙄 my god, you are so annoying and you are only fooling yourself. Keep fishing for those compliments tho....
fantasticamy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by fantasticamy »

Lmao her latest IG post!!!!!! She claims she may look like she has it all together?? LOL nooooo girl you don’t look like you have it all together. You look like a disaster, but thanks for the laugh. And for the love of god your extensions look gross. Sorry you had to pay for that disaster.
scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by scojacar »

fantasticamy wrote:Lmao her latest IG post!!!!!! She claims she may look like she has it all together?? LOL nooooo girl you don’t look like you have it all together. You look like a disaster, but thanks for the laugh. And for the love of god your extensions look gross. Sorry you had to pay for that disaster.
I also love that she made a post allllll about Tanner just after we talked about how Tanner is the forgotten child Image

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

fantasticamy wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:58 am Lmao her latest IG post!!!!!! She claims she may look like she has it all together?? LOL nooooo girl you don’t look like you have it all together. You look like a disaster, but thanks for the laugh. And for the love of god your extensions look gross. Sorry you had to pay for that disaster.
She does that shit so people will compliment her and tell her how awesome she is. She’s fishing for compliments because she’s insecure as fuck.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Submitting my next thread title now - T.Celeri: why eat food when compliments feed your ego?
Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Onchao16 »

Just noticed Bri isn’t following Trashi anymore

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Onchao16 wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:45 am Just noticed Bri isn’t following Trashi anymore

That’s awesome. It’s about damn time Bri took out the trash.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”