Beaston Bore: Tik Tok Whore, YT Channel Is A Snore, Popping Out Baby Paycheck #4 | Part 15

Vlog101
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Beaston Bore: Tik Tok Whore, YT Channel Is A Snore, Popping Out Baby Paycheck #4 | Part 15

Unread post by Vlog101 »

Ugh I hate to say it but in the picture she posted of Ella and the new puppy...Ella really does look like sloth from the goonies 😂🤣 she is not cute at all! I can’t even imagine what this next baby is going to look like!
charliema16
Informer
Informer

Re: Beaston Bore: Tik Tok Whore, YT Channel Is A Snore, Popping Out Baby Paycheck #4 | Part 15

Unread post by charliema16 »

strongybady wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 5:28 am And Chris "your gonna be a lot of work" you have no idea buddy. You better start going to sleep at 6 like your kids do so you have the energy to keep running that household
No shit Chris!

We are dog lovers and always have dogs. We currently have a six month old puppy after our thirteen year old dog passed away last year. She is hard work! It’s like having a toddler except they shit and piss on the floor instead of into a nappy. And then try and eat it. Good luck Chris.
Starlite
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Starlite »

Did anyone see the vlog where he says to t trashy “take it off” meaning her shirt and she swings it like a stripper right in front of her kids ! What a disgrace to act like that by your own kids .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Starlite
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Starlite »

Also that Ella eats like an animal
Shoving huge things in her mouth like that . Something about her is off . Wasn’t there someone on here that said she will eat the dog ?! Lol

PrincessUnicorn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PrincessUnicorn »

Ella is not cute!

Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

Oof that is not a flattering photo of Ella. Also hi tiffani you have two sons too it seems as if you forgot!!!!
charliema16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by charliema16 »

Lifeisfun wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 6:33 am Oof that is not a flattering photo of Ella. Also hi tiffani you have two sons too it seems as if you forgot!!!!
Very unflattering! I think Tiff is in some kind of subconscious competition with Ella. It’s a thing, narcissistic mothers and their daughters.
meanmuggin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by meanmuggin »

Ewwa looks like she’s gonna strangle Wylan in that photo....

I think she resembles tiffani so much. That evil stare and grin. And something is definitely off with her eyes
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

I’m not a doctor but I wonder if Ella’s untreated flathead is part of the reason her one eye looks a different. Could also be causing vision problems which could explain all the bruising. For some reason in the pic with the dog her head looks a little cone shaped or something? Maybe it’s just the angle...

I’m afraid for that dog.... it is so small! The “parents” don’t pay attention, I’m afraid those kids will be too rough or run over it with one of their power wheels.
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I agree, the poor dog is going to get crushed. Ella or Carter will probably be praised for throwing her across the room. Tanner will be locked in his bedroom. You know it will happen. Anything and everything Ella does is praised whether it is right or not. I feel like she got the dog for her and “her girls”. Rookie can be neglected with the boys now and it will be all about her girls.
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

So I saw the baby #4 board on her Pinterest. I think it’s tacky and in bad taste to do a rainbow theme nursery. It implies you are having a rainbow baby, in my opinion. I think there is a way to do it tastefully but just like the unicorns, everything down to the nightlight is going to be a rainbow. She’s ignorant.

Meanwhile, her boys room is two beds and a rug with some crappy decor on the walls. When will they ever be a priority?!
IClickedOutCrew
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by IClickedOutCrew »

Lifeisfun wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 8:02 am So I saw the baby #4 board on her Pinterest. I think it’s tacky and in bad taste to do a rainbow theme nursery. It implies you are having a rainbow baby, in my opinion. I think there is a way to do it tastefully but just like the unicorns, everything down to the nightlight is going to be a rainbow. She’s ignorant.

Meanwhile, her boys room is two beds and a rug with some crappy decor on the walls. When will they ever be a priority?!
She definitely wants it to be IMPLIED that she has a rainbow baby, because she can get the sympathy without having to explain she actually has no problem getting pregnant/staying pregnant at all! She'll probably just delete any comments asking her about it being a rainbow baby. It's a sick mindset.

She's doing it with the dog, too. Chris just posted that TikTok saying Rookie lost his brother to cancer and now has a new best friend. They really REACH. WTF.
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

Lifeisfun wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 8:02 am So I saw the baby #4 board on her Pinterest. I think it’s tacky and in bad taste to do a rainbow theme nursery. It implies you are having a rainbow baby, in my opinion. I think there is a way to do it tastefully but just like the unicorns, everything down to the nightlight is going to be a rainbow. She’s ignorant.

Once they are done breastfeeding, she's on to the next. She laments that they weened themselves at 9 months...and not too long ago she put on IG a pic of Carter with the caption that she wished she could go back and breastfeed him again....too weird.
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

This puppy is going to bite the shit out her kids... those little teeth are like razors. Ella will be walking around with head bruises and puncture wounds here shortly. Good decision Tiff... also with gas crazy as her kids always are running around there’s no way this dog is going to end up being calm. It’ll be barking, biting, shifting and posing in no time and just in time for that newborn to be brought home

littlreds4
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by littlreds4 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202005 ... 8890c3.jpg[/IMG]

littlreds4
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by littlreds4 »

littlreds4 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202005 ... 8890c3.jpg[/IMG]

Whenever you all say Big Baby i crack up every time lol!

Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

Salamisammich wrote:This puppy is going to bite the shit out her kids... those little teeth are like razors. Ella will be walking around with head bruises and puncture wounds here shortly. Good decision Tiff... also with gas crazy as her kids always are running around there’s no way this dog is going to end up being calm. It’ll be barking, biting, shifting and posing in no time and just in time for that newborn to be brought home

sorry I meant to say
As crazy as her kids*
Barking, biting, shitting, and pissing*

Xoangelicchic
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Xoangelicchic »

She’ll keep the dog in a crate in her basement next to the box of Clorox and Lysol

Deceased
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deceased »

That puppy is about as cute as Ewwa. (Not at all)
It’s a personal preference but I like dogs with smooth muzzles. That little half breed looks like it’ll constantly have a wet sour smelly face. I can’t stand those kinds of dogs. They may be hypoallergenic but they smell greasy and need to be groomed constantly. I have a welsh corgi and I may be biased but she is the cutest and the best smelling dog. Lol.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

Deceased wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 10:11 am That puppy is about as cute as Ewwa. (Not at all)
It’s a personal preference but I like dogs with smooth muzzles. That little half breed looks like it’ll constantly have a wet sour smelly face. I can’t stand those kinds of dogs. They may be hypoallergenic but they smell greasy and need to be groomed constantly. I have a welsh corgi and I may be biased but she is the cutest and the best smelling dog. Lol.
That is not a dog it is a rat.. a straggly stringy rat.... I shall call her Ratlan 😂

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”