JesssFam: Crying About "Homeschool" to Pay for the Pool (Pt 144)

Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Crying About "Homeschool" to Pay for the Pool (Pt 144)

Unread post by Chatabox »

It makes sense now why Mimi was originally going to live with Jess. That was probably going to be her weekday house, and then live in a house in the woods when she brought one. But now she’s technically got 3 residences. Jess ain’t going to see Mimi very often now!

“As of there isn’t enough craziness in our lives right now”
Apart from COVID, what craziness is in her life? She literally has less stress then most other people who have to work from home full time while also teaching their kids. And she has a stay at home husband! She honestly has no idea what real stress is.

And she allowed her kids to be so damn disrespectful to that gravesite!
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Wylee wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:47 am Oh my god. I do not know why I am shocked but I am. The complete disgusting, disrespectful, and gross way that treated that man’s grave and his family home is shocking. I can not believe she left any of that on this blog. I just can’t. Did one of those feral children suggest they dig!?!?

If I found that grave, I’d have cleaned it all and taken my ass to the store for flowers and apologized for disturbing him. I hate her so much. This was too much. Way too much. The laughing and joking. Fuck.
I haven't watched and not sure I want to but nothing surprises me with her. We actually have old graves on our property (some are creeped out about this but it doesn't bother us) and my children actually do go clean them off, plant flowers around them. The first time they did this they wanted to even use their own money to buy flowers. We don't know who it was or anything. Jess is going to pay one day when her kids get caught damaging property. This isnt the first time they've been destructive.
sianny_threepac
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sianny_threepac »

What was the point of the suite of her mother isn’t even going to live with her ? Waste of space that room was
Wylee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wylee »

Ben and his girlfriend are living in the new house full time. I’m still completely disgusted by their behavior.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

What is the point of tying your sweatshirt? She really thinks she's hot stuff.

Also her saying Jesskids to keep the kids from wrestling. Why not just say kids. She's narcissistic.

When Kaden started messing with the grave it was Tommy that was like "don't" before Jess even said anything.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I see before long the boys will try to enter that house. Those posted signs were newer, which means someone does come to that property but Jess isn't smart enough to realize that. Even if it is abandoned she doesn't own it, her mom doesn't own it and maybe the kids kept it because that's where their dad is buried (gravestone said beloved father). There's a possibility they enter from a property on the other side.
Wylee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wylee »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:45 pm What is the point of tying your sweatshirt? She really thinks she's hot stuff.

Also her saying Jesskids to keep the kids from wrestling. Why not just say kids. She's narcissistic.

When Kaden started messing with the grave it was Tommy that was like "don't" before Jess even said anything.
Did you notice how much smaller she looked in that appropriately sized outfit? Before she tied it that is.

The jessskids thing is completely attention seeking behavior especially with Chris standing there.

My opinion: Mimi paid a bit of cash towards Jess house purchase (did you see Mimi had a number lock on her suite door so no one can go in). She also paid the same amount towards this house with Ben. She did this so each kid would have their inheritance now. Basically her profit from the sale of her home. This is pure speculation.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Wylee wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:57 pm
MiloandMax1 wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:45 pm What is the point of tying your sweatshirt? She really thinks she's hot stuff.

Did you notice how much smaller she looked in that appropriately sized outfit? Before she tied it that is.

The jessskids thing is completely attention seeking behavior especially with Chris standing there.

My opinion: Mimi paid a bit of cash towards Jess house purchase (did you see Mimi had a number lock on her suite door so no one can go in). She also paid the same amount towards this house with Ben. She did this so each kid would have their inheritance now. Basically her profit from the sale of her home. This is pure speculation.
Oh I think so too. There's a reason why Mimi is keeping her permanent residence as Jess'. Probably to keep that room just in case. Why wouldn't they use the mobile home as their residence?
ReyRey61
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ReyRey61 »

MiloandMax1 wrote:What is the point of tying your sweatshirt? She really thinks she's hot stuff.

I noticed that too, calling out “JessKids!” Yet they continued their banshee behavior.

What in the world is wrong with those people?! Walking around into somebody else’s property and snooping around. Totally wrong! Wendy is just as bad. It’s like she eggs them them on when they do stupid behavior like that. I’m sure Wendy knew exactly where to go to see that grave marker.

Jesss said the person that who died was 59 years old. Wow. She cannot even do the math that that person was 49 years old.

And what’s up with Messica her mother “dude”. But that explains the relationship.....
NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by NarcoelpsyMom »

I hope these Californian people understand the degradation mobile homes go through when there are actual seasons. The home itself is what, 30-40years old? The roof is going to need to be covered soon. It does not appreciate in value. My husband and I bought a cabin about a year ago, and the process of finding something in our price range that wasn’t an old mobile home on property was rough. But we wanted something we can resell and have value in down the road. We live in a state with actual snowy,
Cold winters. Most mobile homes over 20 years have a roof built over top of it because it’s hard to re-roof the home itself.

It’s going to be future vlog gold, I guess, as they discover all the small things that come with buying a trailer vs a sticks and brick homes.
Bella0609
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bella0609 »

Am I the only one who feels Jessica was disappointed in her moms choice of house?
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Bella0609 wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:11 pm Am I the only one who feels Jessica was disappointed in her moms choice of house?
For sure. Also how she kept saying mobile home like she was disgusted by it.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

I think Jesss's bio dad has a step daughter,too? Not sure which one she was talking about
TreeHugger11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TreeHugger11 »

I hate how Jess constantly makers herself out to be the victim in situations. And how she constantly continues to bring up past situations and tries to make others look bad. In this most recent vlog, it was about the park ranger who told her to take down the hammock. She even used old footage to replay that moment.

I’ve been in situations before where I’ve accidentally broken a rule. Once an employee tells me, I’ll stop doing whatever I was doing and probably forget about the interaction shortly thereafter. For Jesss, she holds on to it and uses it as something to continue to complain about for many vlogs to come 🙄
ReyRey61
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ReyRey61 »

NarcoelpsyMom wrote:I hope these Californian people understand the degradation mobile homes go through when there are actual seasons. The home itself is what, 30-40years old? The roof is going to need to be covered soon. It does not appreciate in value. My husband and I bought a cabin about a year ago, and the process of finding something in our price range that wasn’t an old mobile home on property was rough. But we wanted something we can resell and have value in down the road. We live in a state with actual snowy,
Cold winters. Most mobile homes over 20 years have a roof built over top of it because it’s hard to re-roof the home itself.

It’s going to be future vlog gold, I guess, as they discover all the small things that come with buying a trailer vs a sticks and brick homes.
Yes, exactly. Plus where they moved, there is going to be snow, wind and heavy rain. They will have to deal with those elements, plus possible problems with propane, leech lines, electrical lines, power outages and even trees falling. Hopefully not, but that’s the reality. But hey, I guess it will make for a great clickbait-y videos.
nurseemilyy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nurseemilyy »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:28 pm
Bella0609 wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:11 pm Am I the only one who feels Jessica was disappointed in her moms choice of house?
For sure. Also how she kept saying mobile home like she was disgusted by it.
I knew she was going to make it about herself somehow. Like when she just had to point out that the lighting wasn't great for vlogging so she was going to buy them LED bulbs. It's not your house Jessica!
Frenchlurker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Frenchlurker »

she repeated it was small and "not a huge cabin in cabo"... and yet you can bet her and her whole gang will come and spend time there if she doen't get another sponsorship by the lake...
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

Did anyone else notice that Jessica/Chris and Ben/his partner have the biggest rooms? Mimi’s room is much smaller than both.
Also, in the beginning Jess said her house is still Mimi’s main resident and the cabin is only when she would normally go camping and the mobile home is for the school year.. Since school has staff led how many times has Mimi been to Jessica’s? Jess said she’ll be home for all the breaks since she’s a teacher- we all know Mimi will be at her cabin!! Jess also said (which we all already knew) that Mimi hates loud noises and neighbors; tell me again why jess’s house would be Mimi’s main resident?!

Last but not least, I cannot believe Jess really calls them “JessKids”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

Did anyone else notice that Jessica/Chris and Ben/his partner have the biggest rooms? Mimi’s room is much smaller than both.
Also, in the beginning Jess said her house is still Mimi’s main resident and the cabin is only when she would normally go camping and the mobile home is for the school year.. Since school has started how many times has Mimi been to Jessica’s? Jess said she’ll be home for all the breaks since she’s a teacher- we all know Mimi will be at her cabin!! Jess also said (which we all already knew) that Mimi hates loud noises and neighbors; tell me again why jess’s house would be Mimi’s main resident?!

Siimplycraziie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Siimplycraziie »

Lolislol26 wrote:Did anyone else notice that Jessica/Chris and Ben/his partner have the biggest rooms? Mimi’s room is much smaller than both.
Also, in the beginning Jess said her house is still Mimi’s main resident and the cabin is only when she would normally go camping and the mobile home is for the school year.. Since school has started how many times has Mimi been to Jessica’s? Jess said she’ll be home for all the breaks since she’s a teacher- we all know Mimi will be at her cabin!! Jess also said (which we all already knew) that Mimi hates loud noises and neighbors; tell me again why jess’s house would be Mimi’s main resident?!

I think Ben and his girlfriend/fiancé got the biggest room bc they’re going to live there full time. Mimi probably gave Jess the next biggest bc she would throw a fit otherwise, bc she’s a spoiled ass brat.

Return to “JesssFam”