BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

cx510
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

Unread post by cx510 »

Joie de Vivre wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:10 pm Jesus effing Christ... I hope she makes a dozen more videos. She's crazy as hell, but I want her to keep talking.
I don't care if she's crazy, it's entertaining and what Britney deserves. Can't wait for Britney to post a fake crying video soon too and address the "haters".
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Evian »

earpsmom wrote:Franks life will be permanently changed from all of this drama. He will always be looked at differently whether they stay together or split up. Franks reputation and public persona is absolutely destroyed from this. His career will even be affected from this if he chooses to go back to a fire department. The sad thing is, it could have all been avoided.

They shouldn't have acted like teenagers on Instagram. They should have gotten ahead of the speculation of abuse, cheating and Fletchers possible DMD. That gave drama channels fuel for their videos. He shouldn't have contacted Sloan. She should have been more transparent in her video. She shouldn't have addressed Leilas video. All they're doing is making things worse at this point and Franks going to be the one that suffers from it.

They need the best PR team money can buy if they truly want to keep being public figures.
Yep you said it, frank sealed his fate with the father of 2 post.

Sent from my VKY-L09 using Tapatalk

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

"You like people to be your pit bull. Set yourself up as the victim. As the shy, quiet girl that never does anything but she somehow randomly always gets attacked. It's also kind of funny [...] that Britney's really slow to respond when you're talking nicely about her, but if you say something bad about her, she jumps on it fast. She not only does that, she makes sure she sends her fans after you, she can never fight her own battles, she can't speak up for herself... You are too old and you've been doing YouTube for too long to sit around and act like you're the shy girl who can't deal with confrontation, or you don't like attention.[...] Maybe if you put that much attention into your videos like you do into the people that hate on you, you would upload more than once every three weeks."

Okay I don't even care that she's crazy, she's speaking the truth and I'm here for it.
TopazBlues
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TopazBlues »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:48 am
Joie de Vivre wrote:Now Sloan is going over Leila's video. Sloan says some of Britney's friends have DMed him and told him horror stories about Britney and Frank... Wonder who, wonder what was said?
I’m thinking all of them because none of these yt mom are her friends. If this is true then Britney Image deserves this for all the shit she’s put her kids through. It’s clear her image is the most important thing to her so I’m glad its getting dragged through the mud.

I am here for this shit show, bring on the videos. I’ve had enough of Britney’s smug fake ass these past 3 years on her high horse using ppl. It irked me how she hopped on IG crying saying she’s “thankful to her followers”....why because they did her dirty work?!
I thought it was interesting that she made the story thanking her followers for the support, but she seemingly only reposted one of their stories/messages. But of course made sure to repost Kyra's and Keren's little spiels. I kind of laughed at how hard Kyra went lol.
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
Crazymess1215 wrote:Why does she always have so much drama in her life and her friendships never last? That alone tells a lot about what kind of person she is. Its not even just this person lelia, she just doesn't have many friends and all because they have had a falling out at some point.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
That’s so fucking true...I can understand you losing one friend bcz shit happens but she literally doesn’t have one real friend in her life. She doesn’t have any childhood friends, she doesn’t have any high school friends and the few friends she’s made through YouTube (Britt, Dani, Vanessa) are no longer in her life or she’s had numerous petty fall out with. When you see someone that has those kinds of issues with different ppl, it’s clear that they’re the problem.

Real friends tell you what you need to hear, not what you wanna hear and it’s funny that she thinks Kyra, Keren etc are her friends because they’re co-signing for her. Britney‘s gonna die alone because there’s no way Frank’s gonna stick around and she can’t keep friends to save her life because she’s fraudulent af. Look how she all of a sudden started following Dani around the same time things started going south with Frank. She had a falling out with Vanessa & magically started hanging out with her again as soon as she left him.

She’s a user and I’m glad Leila’s crazy ass used her.
Yes your right the other yt mommies will sign for her, because they know at any minute they could be in the same scenario. They arent really true friends to Brit, they are letting their own biases over their own platforms come out because if someone exposed their fakeness they need the other fakes to back them up.

Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

TopazBlues wrote:
Joie de Vivre wrote:Now Sloan is going over Leila's video. Sloan says some of Britney's friends have DMed him and told him horror stories about Britney and Frank... Wonder who, wonder what was said?
I’m thinking all of them because none of these yt mom are her friends. If this is true then Britney Image deserves this for all the shit she’s put her kids through. It’s clear her image is the most important thing to her so I’m glad its getting dragged through the mud.

I am here for this shit show, bring on the videos. I’ve had enough of Britney’s smug fake ass these past 3 years on her high horse using ppl. It irked me how she hopped on IG crying saying she’s “thankful to her followers”....why because they did her dirty work?!
I thought it was interesting that she made the story thanking her followers for the support, but she seemingly only reposted one of their stories/messages. But of course made sure to repost Kyra's and Keren's little spiels. I kind of laughed at how hard Kyra went lol.
I don't have instagram can anyone post a screenshot? ImageImage Lol Kyra and Keren have always seemed a bit demented to me.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

dazzled wrote:"You like people to be your pit bull. Set yourself up as the victim. As the shy, quiet girl that never does anything but she somehow randomly always gets attacked. It's also kind of funny [...] that Britney's really slow to respond when you're talking nicely about her, but if you say something bad about her, she jumps on it fast. She not only does that, she makes sure she sends her fans after you, she can never fight her own battles, she can't speak up for herself... You are too old and you've been doing YouTube for too long to sit around and act like you're the shy girl who can't deal with confrontation, or you don't like attention.[...] Maybe if you put that much attention into your videos like you do into the people that hate on you, you would upload more than once every three weeks."

Okay I don't even care that she's crazy, she's speaking the truth and I'm here for it.
She NEVER replies to anyone unless you’re asking for one of her promo codes or you’re sending her something. Back when I used to like her I used to comment on stories all the time and I never got a reply. Leila was spot on when she said she’s quick to reply to hate because that’s exactly what she does.

Leila also said she might make a video addressing the issue and at this point I feel like she should. There’s no point of continuing to drag Britney without giving us all the tea....and I mean ALL. THE. TEA.
TopazBlues
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TopazBlues »

Evian wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:06 pm
TopazBlues wrote:
I don't have instagram can anyone post a screenshot? ImageImage Lol Kyra and Keren have always seemed a bit demented to me.

Hopefully you are able to see these. There is an album here: https://postimg.cc/gallery/tx6KJ6v
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

TopazBlues wrote:
Evian wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:06 pm
TopazBlues wrote: Hopefully you are able to see these. There is an album here: https://postimg.cc/gallery/tx6KJ6v
Thank youImage

Mspenny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Mspenny »

Why isn’t Alyssa following Frank on Instagram? What happened between them? Also, I’ve seen a lot about how Frank’s ex said he was abusive to her. What did he do?
Febe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Febe »

Okay, so I just watched the video. All she did was say how she felt about Britney. Why is she getting her parties all up in a bunch? Must be true if she’s THAT upset.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

I was wondering how long it would take her to start throwing her “depression” around. She really is the epitome of a victim smfh

averys5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by averys5 »

So she posts stories on Instagram about support and what to say when the situation is about HERSELF... but stayed silent during a HUGE election her LGBTQ sister was constantly posting about and talking about how important it is - along with every other influencer I follow. She talked about BLM for about 2 minutes for the “trend”, wanted pats on her back for buying a book or a baby doll and never spoke of it again. Doesn’t speak out about anything it seems unless it makes her reputation look good.
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

Mspenny wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:49 pm Why isn’t Alyssa following Frank on Instagram? What happened between them? Also, I’ve seen a lot about how Frank’s ex said he was abusive to her. What did he do?
I'm not sure when Alyssa unfollowed Frank, or if she ever followed him, but I was wondering about Christine, too. During the middle of the Unfollow Fest, I went back through the boards to try to find her posts. It looks like they've been deleted, but you can still see replies. I couldn't find anything of import, but at one point "Christine" claimed they weren't actually Christine, rather they were a "friend" of Christine's, and was almost mocking members of the board for not realizing it. It was bizarre.

Maybe someone who was around back then can tell us what was said?
averys5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by averys5 »

I read here during the whole Christine thing. From what I recall, it was her. She was probably embarrassed and said it was a friend later on. She said she tried reaching out to Britney several times to warn her about Frank and provide solid proof he had cheated on her, and Britney ignored her and blocked her, said she is a liar. B also then said in a video or something that Christine had cheated on Frank for another man or something, which wasn’t true. Just something Frank said to probably paint his ex as “crazy” and invalidate the abuse claims. Christine also said Frank says a lot of inappropriate things and she doesn’t think he should be around kids or something. Which I 10000% believe is true from that old vlog of Alyssa’s where Frank, pregnant Britney and Alyssa are in a parking lot and he randomly jokes about “double fisting kids”. No kids in sight. Alyssa then says something like wtf? And B tells her to edit it out.
sadasfuck
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sadasfuck »

Sloan just posted that he received a cease and desist letter. wonder who sent it...
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Joie de Vivre wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:10 pm Jesus effing Christ... I hope she makes a dozen more videos. She's crazy as hell, but I want her to keep talking.
I had never heard of this woman until the other video was posted on here the other day, and I am living for all she has to say! It's completely true about Britney. Maybe this woman isn't a saint herself... but, I am loving how she's calling Britney out on her crap. And it's funny that Britney is threatening a lawsuit... that just means she's scared.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
averys5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by averys5 »

If it’s from B, what grounds does she even have to stand on? He never states anything as 100% facts - just rumors about Frank, her, etc. If it’s for emotional distress, he can say the same thing - that her fanbase attacking him has caused him emotional distress. She’s not losing any significant amounts of money or subscribers from his videos.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

could these lawyer threats be on the ground that it effects her income? I dont know.
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

Joie de Vivre wrote:
Mspenny wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:49 pm Why isn’t Alyssa following Frank on Instagram? What happened between them? Also, I’ve seen a lot about how Frank’s ex said he was abusive to her. What did he do?
I'm not sure when Alyssa unfollowed Frank, or if she ever followed him, but I was wondering about Christine, too. During the middle of the Unfollow Fest, I went back through the boards to try to find her posts. It looks like they've been deleted, but you can still see replies. I couldn't find anything of import, but at one point "Christine" claimed they weren't actually Christine, rather they were a "friend" of Christine's, and was almost mocking members of the board for not realizing it. It was bizarre.

Maybe someone who was around back then can tell us what was said?
I remember Christine saying Frank doesn't like kids, and that she's surprised he choose a woman with 3 kids.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Return to “Britneyandbaby”